Profile for Rinny > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rinny "rinnysmigh" RSS Feed (East Coast, USA)

Our Daily Bread: 365 Recipes for Wonderful Breads
Our Daily Bread: 365 Recipes for Wonderful Breads
by Stella Standard
71 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bread Recipes, March 15, 2011
I owned this book years ago (lost it, unfortunately). Every recipe I tried from it turned out wonderfully, from delicious & hearty 'everyday' wheat bread to an easy & very yummy cinnamon-raisin quick bread. There is a huge variety of breads among the 365 recipes, which are well-written and have easy-to-follow directions.

For anyone into making homemade bread, this book is a delight and a must-have !!

Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns: The Romance and Sexual Sorcery of Sadomasochism
by Philip Miller
Price: $20.21
87 used & new from $11.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns, August 20, 2001
When I was first learning about SM, I was full of the usual stereotypes and misinformation about it. IMHO, to understand and appreciate SM, it is essential for one to realize that SM turns everything on its head. 'Nothing is what it seems', so to speak. Screw the Roses, Send Me the Thorns does that better than any other book I've read on the subject, and it does so with abundant love. After reading a few pages of Molly Devon and Philip Miller's book, my unfounded fears about what SM was began to melt away. The book is written with so much love and playfulness that one cannot help but see and feel it. And once the fear from all those inaccurate myths is dispelled, there is room for the *delicious* fears with which safe, sane, and consensual SM abounds. And the loving playfulness is contagious! For these reasons (in addition to those discussed by other reviewers), I highly recommend this book, *especially* for all novices. It is my very favorite! Read, learn, and enjoy.....yummmmm!!