Profile for dirtjumprider > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

dirtjumprider RSS Feed

DAKINE Men's Heli Snow Pack
DAKINE Men's Heli Snow Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, small backpack!, September 29, 2010
I had been looking for a small backpack to carry books to and from class, but also to carry gear when I need to. This does the job really well! It is small and doesn't have a ton of extra space, which is exactly what I was looking for. When I am riding, the pack stays close to my back because of the size of the pack as well as the waist and chest straps. The pack doesn't throw me off balance, which is a big plus. The quality of the pack is top notch and it seems like it will hold up for a while! For the price, it can't be beat!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Helmet, obscure sizing, September 5, 2010
I really like this helmet. I have already taken a few hard hits and it is going strong. I ride bmx and regularly hit 6' tall jumps. Protec has always been the helmet that I trust. I have received several concussions from tricks gone bad, but if I hadn't been wearing a helmet, it would have been a lot worse. The thing about the Protec classic skate helmet is the sizing. My head measures 23.2" around, which is the minimum in the xl size range, but the helmet is still relatively loose. The helmet stays on my head, but I would have preferred a slightly tighter fit. I also tried the large version of this same helmet, and it was way to tight. So if you are somewhere in between the size increments, the helmet won't fit perfectly. This is why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5. Other than that, the helmet is perfect. And the green is really bright.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 21, 2012 8:28 AM PDT