Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for B.Hatch > Reviews

Browse

B.Hatch's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B.Hatch RSS Feed

HP Pavilion 13-s128nr x360 13.3-Inch Full-HD 2-in-1 Laptop (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10
Price: Click here to see our price
3 used & new from $569.99

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!!!, February 21, 2016
I've had this laptop for just over a week and so far it is working as expected. The screen resolution is excellent. The color and brightness is impressive. The screen is very responsive to finger touch, better than the mouse pad. As the construction goes, it is plastic with a brushed aluminum look which for me is not a big deal, I like it. It is slim, light weight, quiet, and barely builds up any heat though I haven't pushed the processor hard. The i5 dual core performs very well along with the 8 gb of memory. Your not going to find a laptop like this at bestbuy at this price (under $600). Just wish the keyboard was backlit. Very happy. I will leave an update in a few months.

Infantino Swift Classic Carrier, Black
Infantino Swift Classic Carrier, Black
Price: $16.28
36 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended!, February 21, 2016
Very handy! My son is 5 mo and loves being it. My son weighs now 17 lbs. and the construction holds up nicely. None of the stitching came apart so far. We've been using it for about 2 months now and have no worries about his safety while in it. It's something about the carrier keeps my son calm THE ENTIRE TIME HE IS IN IT. I love it for that! The only downside is that for some reason I'm not quite sure what happened but he doesn't sit properly in it. I adjusted one time a few weeks ago to compensate for his growth and ever since I couldn't get him sit properly. He's always leaning to left. I take it this to the fault of my own, not Infantino. Still, as uncomfortable as he looks, he's still very relaxed and calm in it.

Amoner 3Pack 10ft Nylon Braided High Speed USB 2.0 A Male to Micro USB Male Cable, Data Sync Cable Cord For Android, Samsung, HTC, Motorola, Blackberry Smartphones, Tablets,1 Year Warranty
Offered by Amoner
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great usb cords!, February 21, 2016
All three usb cord are nicely constucted. The length is perfect. No longer do my wife and I have to worry about accidently yanking the usb cable out of the wall charger.

Samsung 4.2-Inch Galaxy Player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Samsung 4.2-Inch Galaxy Player (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $90.47

4.0 out of 5 stars NOW THIS IS A MEDIA PLAYER!!!, December 21, 2012
Excellent built in speakers! They are loud and CLEAR!. Its rocking the gingerbread os which is fine. I had an iPod touch but it broke so i thought i try out an android device and man am I impressed! I love my apple products but this media player is the true definition of a media player, right out of the box. This may even persuade me to get switch to a galaxy phone.

My only issue is the battery life. It's not terrible but the iPod touch battery life is better. Although this one you can replace yourself.

Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 Ringke Premium SLIM Hard Case -ALPINE WHITE
Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 Ringke Premium SLIM Hard Case -ALPINE WHITE

3.0 out of 5 stars I mean, what other options do you have??, December 21, 2012
Had this for about a month. I can honestly say it saved my Galaxy Player from at least 3 significant falls. Still going strong. But it's no otterbox.

Samsung MZ-7TD250BW 840 Series Solid State Drive (SSD) 250 GB Sata 2.5-Inch
Samsung MZ-7TD250BW 840 Series Solid State Drive (SSD) 250 GB Sata 2.5-Inch
7 used & new from $120.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works GREAT for early 2011 Macbook Pro!, December 21, 2012
I am absolutely satisfied with this SSD. My previous HDD (WD7500BKT) suddenly started to malfunction. Everything took on average 5x longer to open, programs would freeze while scrolling...my computer had all the symptoms of a hard drive failure. So, doing a little research I found this SSD. Compared to others built with the same technology it was a better pick for the price ($165). Samsung products I trust. Initial results: programs, music and videos open almost instantaneously. Boot time takes roughly 7 secs and shutdown takes about the same. Waking from sleep is instant. I'll leave an update after a month or so.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, cool little heli!, July 16, 2011
Amazing little heli, easy to control and best of all it's CHEAP! I only had it for a day and I crashed it (of course) into the ceiling light a couple of times. So far it's seems pretty durable. I only wish flight time would last longer (est. 10-15 min). Highly recommend this one as a gift or as a starter into bigger more complexed models.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPod touch 4G (White Plastic/Black Silicone) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit. Expect nothing less from Otterbox!, May 31, 2011
Great case for ipod touch. If you're looking for a better case, you WILL NOT find one! Perfect fit, great protection. NOT A WATERPROOF CASE, but it will protect it from spills. My only issues with it is that there's not a protective film for the rear camera and the bottom flaps that protect the connector and headphone jack doesn't seal properly. Other than those minor things this case ROCKS!

Speck Products See-Thru Case for 13-Inch MacBook Pro with Aluminum Unibody/Black Keyboard Only (Clear)

4.0 out of 5 stars A MUST FOR YOUR MBP!!, May 29, 2011
This product is a must if you plan on preserving the top and bottom. I have a new 2011 MBP and though I love it's style, it is a scratch magnet if not careful. The shell gives it just a little extra bulk but not too much to really notice.