Profile for George W. Roden > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 73

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

George W. Roden RSS Feed (Cassville, MO USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Ruark 8 pin connector Adapter Support - Compatible with iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 plus / iPhone 5 / iPhone 5S / iPhone 5C / iPod touch 5G / iPad mini / iPad mini 2 Ruark Audio R2i / R4i Geneva Bose Roberts docks iPhone 6 adapter docking station - Proprota
Offered by proporta
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Solution to allow iPhone 6 to use Bose SoundDock Series II, November 7, 2014
I purchased this in combination with the Apple 8-pin Connector Adapter so that I could use my iPhone 6 with my Bose SoundDock Series II. This combination works perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with the way that they support my iPhone and allow me to continue to use my Bose. All functionality remains the same as it was with my old iPhone 4.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well with Bose SoundDock Series II, November 7, 2014
I purchased this in combination with the Ruark Apple 8-pin Connector Adapter Support so that I could use my iPhone 6 with my Bose SoundDock Series II. This combination works perfectly. I couldn't be more pleased with the way that they support my iPhone and allow me to continue to use my Bose. All functionality remains the same as it was with my old iPhone 4.

Apple iPhone 6 4.7'' Case Cover , Jisoncase® 100% Handmade Genuine Leather Folio Stand Case for iPhone 6 (4.7 inch) iPhone 4.7 iPhone Air - 2014 Newest Apple iPhone 6 Case - [ Not Compatible with iPhone 5 5s 5c 4 4s iPad Air 4 ] - [ One Piece Designed ] iPhone 6 Genuine Leather Case, Black Color JS-IP6-02C10
Offered by Labato® Official Store
Price: $55.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great looking case cover., November 7, 2014
This is a great case cover for the iPhone 6. It really has a lot going for it.

Pros:

- Excellent fit and finish. Everything aligns perfectly.
- This case has the luxurious look and and feel that is provided by real leather.
- It attaches to the iPhone perfectly.
- The holes in the cover over the ear speaker allow you to talk on the phone with the cover closed. No more accidental muting of the phone with your cheek while talking to someone.
- Thin so that it adds very little bulk to the phone.

Cons:

This case is not going to offer the same degree of protection that some of the the larger plastic covers offer. If you drop the phone, there is nothing to keep the cover from opening and exposing the face of the phone to damage.

Summary:

This cover provides a smart and attractive cover to the iPhone. It very much compliments the good looks of the iPhone without adding a lot of weight or dimension.

Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Giottos AA1900 Rocket Air Blaster Large - Black
Offered by aSavings
Price: $12.49
17 used & new from $9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides control..., September 28, 2014
This air blaster is larger than it appeared to be in the picture. But that's a good thing. It allows for better control of a larger amount of air to use when dispersing dust from your camera. Well constructed and should allow for years of service. Performance that will blow you away (pun intended).

Lowepro Fastpack 250 Camera/Laptop Backpack
Lowepro Fastpack 250 Camera/Laptop Backpack
Price: $65.88
39 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design and utility..., September 28, 2014
Top construction and utility, this bags works perfectly for carrying your camera, lenses, and accessories. Top storage is very roomy. Well thought out camera and lens compartment with lots of padding for protection. Shoulder straps are comfortable, making for a much better day when packing your equipment.

B+W 55mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
B+W 55mm Clear UV Haze with Multi-Resistant Coating (010M)
Price: $32.75
5 used & new from $32.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the extra expense., September 28, 2014
It costs more but it's worth it. The clarity of this lens compared to other UV lenses is amazing. It does what it's supposed to do - protects your high dollar lens while decreasing haze. Quality, well built filter.

BONAMART ® High Quality PU Leather Carbon Fibre Case Cover For Apple iPhone 4 AT&T Verizon 4S 4G Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Description Inaccurate, but product fine, June 1, 2014
This is one of the very few covers still around for the iPhone 4 & 4S that includes a flip cover.

PROS:

- Fits like a glove
- soft interior lining
- weighs almost nothing
- provides full protection to the screen when closed
- opens easily and stays shut when you shut it.
- cover extends beyond phone in exposed areas to help protect in falls.
- throw away price
- attractive design

CONS

- It's not leather or carbon fiber. It's some type of man made material. I list this as a negative because it's not as advertised. It has a carbon fiber style look, but it is not carbon fiber.
- the cover completely covers the bottom speaker which somewhat muffles the ring tones.

This is my second cover of this type. The first was a CaseCrown branded cover that was very like this one, except the material was not quite as thick. It did not survive well with keys in the same pocket. Because of that I've been careful to not keep coin or keys in the same pocket as this case. Therefore I don't know how well it would hold up in that situation,

I've had this cover for several months now and it still looks brand new. If it wears out prior to me replacing this phone, I would happily buy another one. For the price, you can't beat it. I only removed a star because of the inaccurate description and the muffling of ringtones.

Organic India Turmeric (180)
Organic India Turmeric (180)
Offered by Good Health Store
Price: $26.36
9 used & new from $26.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Works!, May 9, 2014
I purchased this supplement due to the recommendation of a friend. I have to admit that I've tried several herbal supplements and have never really noticed much benefit. This one really surprised me!

Prior to taking this supplement, I had suffered for several days with what is commonly called a stone bruise to my right heel. I had taken ibuprofen but had not received much in the way of relief. When my shipment of Turmeric arrived, I took one capsule. About four hours later I noticed that the pain was about 80% less!

I have read that Turmeric has anti inflammatory properties. After using I'm completely convinced that this is true.

Ade Advanced Optics AR 15 Front/Rear 45-Degree Rapid Transition BUIS Backup Iron Sight
Offered by RifleSupply
Price: $19.25
23 used & new from $16.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design. Quality inconsistent., March 29, 2014
Purchase of these sights are kind of a crap shoot. I've seen reviewers who've had issues with the front sights, others with the back sights. A majority seem to have no issues at all.

The front sight I received works perfectly. The rear...well it has a little looseness to it. You can move it side to side, but as the adjustment is spring mounted it seems to go back to where it's supposed to be each time.

The design is about as good as it gets for a backup iron sight. If your red dot or other type of sighting system is not readily available due to a dead battery or malfunction, just a slight tilt of the rifle brings this system into play. Nothing to flip up or down - they're just there, ready for action.

PetSafe Extra Collar for Wireless Containment
PetSafe Extra Collar for Wireless Containment
Price: $119.95
88 used & new from $105.94

5.0 out of 5 stars This system woks well with our dogs., March 29, 2014
Keeps our dogs in our yard regardless of temptations. Rabbits, squirrels, deer, or whatever - our dogs remain in the yard. Rabbits seem to have figured this out, and will routinely eat grass that is just outside the containment area while the dogs sit and watch them. When snow is on the ground, it's interesting to see our dogs tracks illustrate the circumference of the coverage area.

Highly recommend.