Profile for Elizabeth C. Danford > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth C. Danford "Elizabeth D." RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Star Wars Lego Little Boys' Lego The Rebels Box Shirt, Royal, Large(7)
Star Wars Lego Little Boys' Lego The Rebels Box Shirt, Royal, Large(7)
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $20.91
2 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
My little Star Wars fan loves it!

Popeye [HD]
Popeye [HD]
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 16, 2014
This review is from: Popeye [HD] (Amazon Instant Video)
Hokey but great fun!

Barbie I Can Be Computer Engineer Barbie Doll
Barbie I Can Be Computer Engineer Barbie Doll
10 used & new from $199.90

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!, November 2, 2012
We bought this doll for my daughter for Christmas. She is just getting into Barbie and I have to say I have never been a big fan. I was kinda hoping she would just skip over the Barbie phase but alas--the Barbie wants are here in full force. When I saw a computer engineer Barbie I thought okay--at least she represents a field under-served by girls. I am totally trying to push the math and science thing with my daughter. I feel like this is a win-win. She gets Barbie and I get to feel like I am presenting her with a doll that is a little more inspiring. And yes--totally love the linux penguin!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 3, 2012 4:52 PM PDT

Thermos FUNtainer Bottle, Disney Princess, 12 Ounce
Thermos FUNtainer Bottle, Disney Princess, 12 Ounce
Price: $17.99
23 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, September 21, 2012
I bought this to use with my daughter's school lunches. I keep it empty in the refrigerator and then fill it with milk when I pack her lunch in the mornings. Sometimes she does not finish her milk and it is still cold when she gets home--8 hours later. I always hand wash with warm soapy water and air dry it--them the open container part goes into the fridge to chill and I leave the lid out. Sending milk this way is so much cheaper than sending money for milk plus it saves her valuable lunch time not having to go through the line. We have been using it for a little over a month. Hopefully it will hold up!

Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Fire Truck With Billy Blazes
Fisher-Price Hero World Rescue Heroes Fire Truck With Billy Blazes
Offered by OceanSales
Price: $79.99
8 used & new from $70.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite, July 11, 2012
My son received this set for his third birthday and it is by far his favorite toy right now. He loves the Billy Blazes action figure that came with it, the ladders that you can extend or take off, the water darts that shoot out of the top. He uses it to "rescue" his toy farm animals, my daughter's dolls, etc. He rolls it all over our house! There are three seats total in the firetruck, we bought him another fireman--Billy Blazes with a different uniform who we have dubbed Bobby. If you have a son or daughter who is into firetrucks this would be a fun purchase!

John Deere All-Terrain Team Forrest Farrell
John Deere All-Terrain Team Forrest Farrell
Offered by Global Citizen
Price: $21.56
6 used & new from $21.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool grappling hook backpack, July 11, 2012
We bought this with one other John Deere action figure for my son's third birthday. We picked these out to go with a large red barn and the large learning resources farm animals. This figure comes with a grappling hook back pack that can be reeled up. This has been a favorite and I find him dangling in all sorts of places. Of the two action figures this one has definitely been played with more. I know there is a gator vehicle available to use with these action figures but we don't have that--we bought a tractor that looked like they might fit in but they don't due to large feet. If I'd known, I'd probably have tried to get the gator vehicle and foregone the purchase of the other figure. Overall my son has really enjoyed this action figure.

John Deere All-Terrain Team Connor Biltmore
John Deere All-Terrain Team Connor Biltmore
Offered by force1484
Price: $15.04
4 used & new from $15.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but..., July 11, 2012
We ordered two of the John Deere action figures to go with the large learning resources farm animals and large big red barn that my son received as Christmas presents. Though the picture shows a blond action figure--the one we received had dark brown hair. The action figure comes with a tool box back pack that has a jack hammer attached and also a little hammer and saw that are removable. The jack hammer shoots the end out by pressing a button. We bought a tractor hoping the figures would fit--but their feet are too big. My son has enjoyed playing with them and seems to be fine with standing them up in the tractor. He also has some rescue heroes that he uses with these though these are bigger. My only complaint is that the doors pop off the tool box easily and are hard to put back on and it gets kinda tedious having to fix the "broken" toolbox. Overall, my son has enjoyed this toy so far.

Rubie's Let's Pretend Princess Of The Seas Costume - Medium (8-10)
Rubie's Let's Pretend Princess Of The Seas Costume - Medium (8-10)
Price: $20.78
11 used & new from $20.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Girl Pirate Costume, January 27, 2012
Santa brought this as part of a dress-up trunk for our then 4 year old daughter. She loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, so a girl pirate costume was a welcome addition. It is pretty cute and fairly well-made. She loves the hat especially. I'd recommend it for someone looking for a dress-up costume.

Mattel Disney Princess Royal Boutique Jasmine's Ma
Mattel Disney Princess Royal Boutique Jasmine's Ma
7 used & new from $86.96

4.0 out of 5 stars It's what you expect, January 27, 2012
This is the plastic store set for the small Disney favorite moments figures. It comes with a Jasmine doll--with cloth clothes (we prefer cloth over the plastic--as my daughter tends to rip the plastic clothes). It comes with some small accessories. She uses it as Jasmine's house. She also has cinderella's castle and another dollhouse--she plays with them together as a neighborhood. I think she has enjoyed it. It is cheap plastic--but for less than $20 is fine for a playset.

Cookie Monster ~ Bath Squirter
Cookie Monster ~ Bath Squirter
Offered by Dr. Deals 22
Price: $32.00
3 used & new from $32.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy for Cookie Monster, June 27, 2011
My kids LOVE this bath toy--they love that cookie can ride around in it floating on the water, they can take him out and play separately and also use the sub as a squirt toy! Very CUTE!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4