Profile for AmazonBox@theDoor4Me > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmazonBox@theDoor4Me RSS Feed (Orange County)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple Certified iPhone 6 Plus Lightning Cable 6ft Cambond® 8 Pin USB Charging Sync Cable for iPhone 6 6Plus 5s 5c 5, iPad Air Air2 mini mini2 mini3, iPad 4th gen, iPod touch 5th gen, and iPod nano 7th gen (Green, 6 ft)
Offered by Cambond
Price: $31.00

Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Unbroken: A World War II Story of Survival, Resilience, and Redemption
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 29, 2015
A great read!

Chamberlain MYQ-G0201 MyQ-Garage Controls Your Garage Door Opener with Your Smartphone
Price: $126.36
16 used & new from $92.97

1.0 out of 5 stars Save Time, Headache - Just Don't Buy This, January 1, 2015
Doesn't work as advertised. Installed just before a week's vacation out of town. Installation was easy. I insured it worked by testing it remotely from work and made sure I understood how it worked. So far so good.

What wasn't so good was that upon returning from vacation and driving up to the garage door, the MyQ application failed to open the garage door. I was irritated at the malfunction and fell back to the old garage remote. Unpacked the car, family, etc. and then tried to close it using my phone again. Fail. The darn thing after a week forgot how to open and close my garage door. The only thing it did well was send me notifications of my garage door opening/closing.

When I had time another day, I reprogrammed the app. The MyQ application worked again. Still irritated. Reliable this device was not so I wanted to learn it's fail points. I turned off my phone and/or resetted it (honestly can't remember being bothered to spend my time figuring this thing out), and the darn thing failed again to open my garage door.

Basically, if you're phone battery dies or at some point you need to reprogram your phone because the thing forgets the garage door opener programming codes. I'm returning mine tomorrow.

This device was designed for geeks like me. However, it's truly disappointing how this worked for me. It's not ready for prime time. Perhaps iOS's Home Kit integration will fix the problem assuming it supports it in a future iteration.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 12, 2015 8:11 AM PST

Amertac 71382CC Forever Glo Nite Lite
Amertac 71382CC Forever Glo Nite Lite
Offered by BIC Warehouse
Price: $10.15
6 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It. Want More., October 16, 2014
I just love these things! Bright and durable. I've tried many other kinds and this is the best night light I've come across.

360 Degree Rotations Premium Quality One Touch Universal Car Windshield Mount Holder Cradles for iPhone 6,5S,5C,5,4S,4, Samsung Galaxy S5,S4,S3,Note 2,Note3,HTC ,Sony, other Smart Phones, PDAs or Media Devices which fit in 2.3inch to 4.9inch width (Black)
Offered by COTTEE
Price: $15.99
2 used & new from $5.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely One of the Better Units Out There..., October 16, 2014
I've had many versions of these things and this one is a good one. It's compact and the balance of the design works. I did have to glue back the foam cushions on the side though. For the price and quality it is worth it.

Anker 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (Black)
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars UPDATED: Great Product and Customer Support, October 12, 2014
UPDATED: 10/14/14

Alright. Customer service was prompt and reached out to me immediately after my initial post. Since I missed their call, they left a voicemail with directions on how to "reset" the device. I did so and now port 5 works again. No problems with now. I really like having the ability to quick-charge my family's devices at one location without adding surge protectors to a limited supply of wall outlets. Get one. You won't regret it. And to Anker, a great job to you on your ability to deliver great customer experience.

=====
I was really hoping I'd be the lucky one with a fully functioning unit without fail. However, I sadly was wrong. I just purchased the darn thing about three weeks ago and port 5 is already dead. I noticed my iDevice not beeping upon connection so I tried other cables and devices to make sure. Well, it was a failed port alright. So instead of buying a 5 port charging device now I have a 4-port. Who knows many it'll be a 3-port next week. Good, but keep your expectation real.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 4:07 AM PDT

iPad Air Smart Cover - Green
iPad Air Smart Cover - Green
26 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a Cover and it Does its Job Well, August 13, 2014
It's a cover. And, it does its job well.

iPad Mini 3 Case, i-Blason Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini with Retina Display Case ArmorBox 2 Layer Convertible [Hybrid] Full-Body Protection KickStand Case with Built-in Screen Protector for Kids Friendly (Pink / White)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tank-Inspired Case Designed in Pink for Girls, August 13, 2014
Very well designed to protect my daughter's iPad. Adds some heft to the unit. However, the darn thing is impervious to damage. Pad is safer than safe!

Automatic Smart Driving Assistant
Automatic Smart Driving Assistant

2.0 out of 5 stars No. No. No. Works Like Beta., August 13, 2014
Good idea, poor execution in v1.0. This is supposed to run in the background while it tracks your driving habit. More often than not the stupid thing either never connects or drops a connection in-between a route. When I'd review a few days drive, I see that my sections of my drive was never logged or it was inconsistent in tracking. I've been using another app to track mileage since more than a year ago and I was hoping that Automatic would replace my daily manual tracking. But it hasn't because it's been unreliable. Honestly, it's like rolling the dice every time I check the app...did it do what it was supposed to do today, or not? Frustrating. If I could I would return this stupid thing.

And another thing. What good is all that data locked in the app with no way to export it for other purposes? It would be great to view the data in a spreadsheet format to setup some calculations. However, data just sits there in the app. Locked away. Useless.

The bottom line is that the unit is fickle and unreliably connects to the phone and doesn't do what it's supposed to do consistently. And because it doesn't do what it's supposed to do consistently, the data it collects about my driving is vastly useless. My advice: don't bother, or simply buy my unit.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 14, 2014 1:05 PM PDT

DBTech Multi-Purpose Pressurized Steam Cleaning and Sanitizing System with Attachments - Great Handheld Steam Cleaner For Bed Bug Treatment - Clothing, Fabric, Garments, Indoors, Outdoor, Kitchen, Bathroom, Shower, Closet, Patio, Garage and Car
Offered by DBROTH
Price: $29.99
4 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Small House Cleanings, June 30, 2014
Nice handheld unit for small cleaning jobs. Don't expect great pressure or coverage from this unit that you would need to get from larger units.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5