Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Travelsuitsme > Reviews

Browse

Travelsuitsme's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travelsuitsme RSS Feed

SoniShare Premium Replacement Toothbrush Heads for Philips Sonicare E-Series, 2 Pack Standard, Philips Advance, CleanCare, Elite Essence, Xtreme Brush Handles
Offered by SoniShare
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, May 22, 2016
Just what we needed to put on toothbrush w/o purchasing new base for brush. PERFECT!

Elementi Original Premier Milk Frother with Stand (Red) | More Powerful High Torque Motor - Make Cappuccinos, Lattes and Bulletproof Coffee
Offered by Elementi Moderni
2 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We really like Elementi for the following reasons, February 7, 2016
My husband and I have purchased many frothers and battery-operated whisks. We really like Elementi for the following reasons: lightweight and easy to take in luggage. Makes a great gift. Colors are fun! The power of this light-weight frother is great. My hubby is an engineer and he loves the power of this device. We have purchased many from Bonjour through the years. Elementi is a good competitor to Bonjour. Bonjour is heavier which keeps us from taking it on trips. Elementi has a wire circle at end of wand for frothing milk and guess what? We use it for mixing cocktails. Works great and the wire at the bottom of the frother doesn't break off like the bottom of the Bonjour frothers. Bonjour device breaks when it hits ice in the cocktail glasses. We do love our coffee and frothing the milk is a must for us even in hotel rooms or places we lease in and out of USA. It serves dual - purpose for us. Try it.......Price is good too!

Syrtenty Premium TENS Unit Electrodes 2" Square 20 pack Electrode Pads for TENS Massage EMS - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by Midwest Health Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 2, 2016
Work as well as Blue Hand brand and easier to obtain from Amazon.

BonJour Frother, Automatic Battery Powered Cafe Latte w/ Stand, Chrome/Black
BonJour Frother, Automatic Battery Powered Cafe Latte w/ Stand, Chrome/Black
Offered by Home Clever
10 used & new from $11.87

1.0 out of 5 stars We will not try to product again or recommend it. Frustrating, September 5, 2015
I have purchased BONJOUR products in the past and have purchased several of these frothers. Each one lasted a limited time becuase the circular part of the frother at bottom of device pops off and there is NO way to put it back on. My husband is an Engineer (not that an Engineer is needed to use this product); however, even he who is in quality control said this issue needs addressed. I hope this review makes its way to BONJOUR. We will not try to product again or recommend it. Frustrating!

BonJour Coffee Hand-Held Battery-Operated Beverage Whisk / Milk Frother, Silver, Primo Latte(tm)
Price: $13.74
32 used & new from $9.39

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this item, January 14, 2015
I have purchased MANY BonJour products. This one is not the quality of the ones they have manufactured in the past. It broke on first use. It was a gift for my husband - embarrassing! I don't recommend this item.

The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen
The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen
by Frances Mayes
Price: $20.60
98 used & new from $9.57

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't get any better than this., March 31, 2012
It was 1995 that I had the wonderful opportunity to be in the Tuscan area and visit Cortona where Frances Mayes' home is located. And, in 2010, I was married on the Amalfi Coast, Italia. September 2010, before heading to Positano & Amalfi for my wedding, I met Frances Mayes, who lives part of her year in NC, where I live. She was signing her book, "Everyday in Tuscany." She is an amazing woman with such a special gift - writing and sharing parts of Italia and the world with each of us who reads her works.

Last week, one more of her books, "The Tuscan Sun"....Recipes From Our Italian Kitchen was added to my F. Mayes collection. And, it will be a gift from me to several friends. Even on paper the recipes are mouth-watering. I can't wait to prepare many of the recipes she so generously shares in her book. Also, the pictures are vibrant and inviting. In addition to great recipes, the book will be a nice display for our kitchen.

ENJOY and Grazie Millie, Frances!!!!