Profile for Travelsuitsme > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Travelsuitsme RSS Feed

BonJour Automatic Battery-Powered Primo Latte Frother
BonJour Automatic Battery-Powered Primo Latte Frother
Price: $18.71
17 used & new from $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars I don't recommend this item, January 14, 2015
I have purchased MANY BonJour products. This one is not the quality of the ones they have manufactured in the past. It broke on first use. It was a gift for my husband - embarrassing! I don't recommend this item.

The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen
The Tuscan Sun Cookbook: Recipes from Our Italian Kitchen
by Frances Mayes
Price: $23.78
106 used & new from $14.58

5.0 out of 5 stars It doesn't get any better than this., March 31, 2012
It was 1995 that I had the wonderful opportunity to be in the Tuscan area and visit Cortona where Frances Mayes' home is located. And, in 2010, I was married on the Amalfi Coast, Italia. September 2010, before heading to Positano & Amalfi for my wedding, I met Frances Mayes, who lives part of her year in NC, where I live. She was signing her book, "Everyday in Tuscany." She is an amazing woman with such a special gift - writing and sharing parts of Italia and the world with each of us who reads her works.

Last week, one more of her books, "The Tuscan Sun"....Recipes From Our Italian Kitchen was added to my F. Mayes collection. And, it will be a gift from me to several friends. Even on paper the recipes are mouth-watering. I can't wait to prepare many of the recipes she so generously shares in her book. Also, the pictures are vibrant and inviting. In addition to great recipes, the book will be a nice display for our kitchen.

ENJOY and Grazie Millie, Frances!!!!