Profile for hotn'nyc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

hotn'nyc RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
GTMax Permium Durable Leather Flip Carrying Case - Hot Pink for Apple iPod nano 16GB 8GB 5th 5G Generation NEWEST MODEL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!, May 29, 2014
Well-made and it worth buying. I've had it for a quite some time and its still holding up and am I very satisfied with my purchase. Will definitely recommend to friends.

Travalo by Travalo, 4 Pack Refillable Travel Perfume Bottle Atomizers Hot Pink, Purple, Silver and Red
Offered by PerfumesWorld
Price: $31.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing EVER, May 29, 2014
Love these atomizers. Purchased for myself and a friend and we can't live without these and the price is the best ever.

Scruples White Tea Sulfate Free Restorative Shampoo 12 Ounce + Conditioner 5 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, May 22, 2014
I started to wear my hair natural since September of last year and have had a very difficult time finding a shampoo & conditioner that I love. This is the BEST by far - a little pricey for 12 ounces but I am very satisfied with the results. As of today, this will be the only shampoo & conditioner I'll be using

Rizzy Home T-3441 Decorative Pillows, 18 by 18-Inch, Gray/Silver, Set of 2
Rizzy Home T-3441 Decorative Pillows, 18 by 18-Inch, Gray/Silver, Set of 2
Price: $75.09
3 used & new from $75.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, May 22, 2014
I purchased one set for my office and was impressed with the workmanship and material that I purchased another set for my boss' office.

Vince Camuto Women's VC-Kain Pump,Black Suede,11 M US
Vince Camuto Women's VC-Kain Pump,Black Suede,11 M US
Offered by ShoeMetro

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, May 22, 2014
Very comfortable (all day wear). I have a few Vince Camuto shoes (well made and priced right) and have never had a problem with any of them.

Jamaica's Forgotten Treats
Jamaica's Forgotten Treats
by Renaee Smith
Price: $13.50
2 used & new from $13.50

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this book!!!, May 22, 2014
I purchased 2 books - one for me and one for a friend. We LOVE this book and sometimes have a bake-off. LOL The instructions are clear and precise (you really can't mess up). This really brings back some fun memories and will definitely purchase from this author again.

Miraclesuit Women's Animal Style One Piece Surplice Swimsuit Turquoise 14
Miraclesuit Women's Animal Style One Piece Surplice Swimsuit Turquoise 14
Offered by Cyberswim
Price: $129.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful suit, May 13, 2014
but if you're expecting a "Miracle" like I was forget about it. LOL I still looked like I was 12-months pregnant but if I went down a size, this would NOT fit the girls. I had to wear it as I was leaving for vacation the week I received the suit. One more thing, one of the underwire came out after only one wear. I gave this "Miraclesuit" 3 stars because my other suits that aren't miracle suits did the same job. I won't recommend to a friend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, May 13, 2014
I purchased this as a replacement for a previous one that was installed approx. 5 years ago and the battery leaked into the unit and ruined the mechanism. Installation was pretty easy but snapping the front to the part that holds the battery was a bit annoying hence the 4-stars. I would recommend with a warning to replace the battery w/n 4 years

Agadir Argan Oil Hair Shield 450 Plus Spray Treatment 6.7oz + Free Oil Volumizing Hair Spray Firm Hold 1.5oz
Offered by Hair Passion
Price: $16.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product, April 28, 2014
it does exactly what it said it does. This will not weight your hair down like other products do - previous product I was using went right in the trash.

Scruples White Tea Restorative Conditioner 950 ml(32 Fl OZ) and Shampoo Sulfate Free, Restorative 950 ml(32 Fl OZ)
Offered by Beauty.Full Mall
Price: $56.99
9 used & new from $53.99

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST. . . ., April 28, 2014
shampoo & conditioner I've ever bought - the price shocked me for 10 seconds but I came to after seeing how beautiful this woman's (on YouTube) hair looked after using this combo. I HATE washing my own hair because it tangles (hair type: fine) so I always go to the salon. Sorry AnnMarie (my hairdresser) you won't be seeing me in the salon every week. I had a friend of mine with thicker hair try some this past weekend and she ended up buying her own. This product is FABULOUS!!!!

Page: 1 | 2