Profile for Justin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Justin RSS Feed (DuBois, PA)

Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, 16-Ounce, Radiant Orchid
Price: $16.22
7 used & new from $16.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Coffee of the gods, or atleast an average family., February 10, 2015
My wife loved this mug! Maybe even more than me, I don't keep her coffee warm for hours on end. Shes the type who sits her coffee somewhere and forgets about it. Now she can notice it later and it will still be warm!

Now I may sound way too excited, but I find it infinitely entertaining watching my children attempt to open/drink her coffee to no avail. When standard mugs fell to their ninja coffee stealing tactics, this mug held strong against their ruthless invasions. No caffeine hyped up kids for us!

It's been dropped, stepped on, thrown once (completely by accident, I swear), and it's still in tip top shape. Fits under my wife's Keurig, and generally has improved our overall life......Mostly....Sort of....

AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black)
AmazonBasics 3-Button USB Wired Mouse (Black)
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked, and it's cheap., February 10, 2015
I waited a few months to write this, just so I could comment on the quality.

It's a mouse, it worked, it's still working, and hopefully it continues to work.

If you want a simple home or office mouse, it fits the bill. It was prime eligible for me and that sealed the deal. It's a bit on the smaller side, big hands beware it won't be comfortable for long periods. It doesn't feel overly cheap or flimsy to me. Nothing else to say, quality low cost mouse.

Post-Human Series Books 1-4
Post-Human Series Books 1-4
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're interested in concepts like A. I, February 10, 2015
One of the most entertaining Sci-Fi series I have ever read. The Post-Human series really clicked with me. If you're interested in concepts like A.I., nano technology, and genetic modification then this series is right up your alley.

One it got it's hooks into me I couldn't put it down, finishing the entire series (1-4, I purchased 5 later) in 3 evenings. It feels like a future that could really happen, the kind of future every Sci-Fi lover would dream of.

The story flows between the books extremely well, even if the portrayed protagonist charges; characters are never lost or forgotten. Each continue to play a major role in the development of the story. This really sat well with me, many series I have read leave you a bit jarred as you struggle to figure out what is going on in the beginning of the next volume.

While some of the science can be a bit far fetched later on (not really a complaint for me, considering it's science "fiction"), it left me enthralled and waiting for the next book in the series. David Simpson is now one of my authors to watch and I intend to check out his earlier work.

Rice Mold Set of 2 Barrel + Triangle
Rice Mold Set of 2 Barrel + Triangle
Offered by JVS
Price: $5.40
2 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted., August 26, 2012
Absolutely great and simple product. I got it to save my hands from getting red and sore from forming Onigiri while the rice was fresh out of the cooker and not having to fuss with saran wrap and other things.

The larger triangle patterns are large enough to use fillings and such and the smaller barrel ones are great for kids, my 5 year old daughter loves them.

Not much I can say since it's a simple product. Easy to clean and such and I recommend them!

PC Radio Stereo Headset / 2.4 GHz wireless / 10 m transmission distance / Headset + Microphone + Wireless-Stick (Macbook Air Macbook Pro iMac mit Mac OS Lion Leopard/ PCs mit Linux Ubuntu/ Windows 7 XP PC, iPad 3 with our Premium Camera Connection Kit - detects new hardware automatically. If not detected, please try different USB port.)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but expect to get what you pay for., May 20, 2012
I really like this headset, it's better than what I was honestly expecting given the price point.

Good points:

Decent audio output quality, way better than expected.
Decent Range.
Decent battery life and can charge while using.

Bad points:
Feels flimsy, I always handle it with kid gloves because I'm certain it will break the moment I don't.
Sync button already slightly broken after a few weeks, it works but doesn't press in like a button and I have to mash it a bit.
Mic input quality is a bit bad, lower quality than the output by a ton.

Final thoughts:
I doubt I'll have this for a long time as I'm certain it will break within 6-12 months, but for the price point if you really need a wireless headset to get you through, I would say this would be worth slightly more than what I paid. It's a better option than going to a department store and buying a cheap headset, of this I'm sure.

Japanese style Vermont Curry Sauce Mix, 4.4 oz
Japanese style Vermont Curry Sauce Mix, 4.4 oz
Offered by PowerforApple
Price: $7.90
2 used & new from $4.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it and felt extremely full., September 4, 2011
After having bought a curry Roux pack from Walmart which was purely horrible my wife and I were hesitant to try again, but we eventually gave in and tried this Roux. It was simply awesome! Were did ours with Stewing Beef and poured it over short grain Asian rice (I used sushi rice actually because I have a personal love of it) and I couldn't eat enough. Even my pregnant wife ate half of her serving (Which is a lot for her at this point). We intend to have it again with chicken and one pack makes enough for dinner the next night ala leftovers.

House Foods Vermont Curry, Mild, 8.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
House Foods Vermont Curry, Mild, 8.1-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 10)
Price: $46.19