Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Diane Lammers Hetler > Reviews

Browse

Diane Lammers He...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane Lammers Hetler RSS Feed (Overland Park, KS United States)

Maud: Illustrated Diary
Maud: Illustrated Diary
by Flora Fraser
46 used & new from $0.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming and unusual, September 29, 2013
Since there's only one review I thought I'd add my two cents here. I've owned this book for years and every year when I do the library 'purge' I can't seem to let it go. It's charming and rambling and may not be an epic story but you enjoy the ride just the same. Maud had a wonderful approach to her diary, it's entertaining and provides some fun insight to life in the late 1800's. The book has done a great job of reproducing her drawings. I'm tempted to cut out a few to frame them. But I won't...

Smooth 6.25 Folding Treadmill
Smooth 6.25 Folding Treadmill

5.0 out of 5 stars Still going strong, January 16, 2012
Bought this treadmill in 2004 and it still works great. No problems. We clean out the housing about once a year, and use the silicon lube on the tread every few months, but it is fine. Quiet and solid.

Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe,Magnum/Silver/Black/Tarn,11.5 4 E
Brooks Men's Beast Running Shoe,Magnum/Silver/Black/Tarn,11.5 4 E

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, arrived on time, April 26, 2010
This is the third pair of Brooks Beast I've purchased for my growing teen. (Sizes 10, 10.5, and 11.5. The arch support is the best I've ever seen, especially if you have a pronation you're trying to correct. The shoes aren't cheap, but in my opinion they've been worth every penny. We've purchased many, many other brands, and other price points. If you have good feet, you may not need the extra construction. But if you want shoes that actually change how effective you can walk/run, these are great. They wear very well, offer support, and the 'silver/black' color is less prone to looking bad once they get dirty.

Iron Man Movie: Iron Man Mark II Fine Art Statue
Iron Man Movie: Iron Man Mark II Fine Art Statue
3 used & new from $299.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as gift. Piece of art., December 5, 2009
When I opened the box to just be sure everything looked good before giving as gift, I was amazed at the quality. This is very nice although pricey.

Sony ICFCDK50 Under Cabinet Kitchen CD Clock Radio
Sony ICFCDK50 Under Cabinet Kitchen CD Clock Radio
Offered by NY Retail
Price: $439.95
20 used & new from $198.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, easy install, great price, December 5, 2009
Just perfect. Easy to install, sound quality is really good, am/fm reception is perfect. No problems. Very happy with the product and would highly recommend.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great chair, February 14, 2007
Received boxed & packaged very well - nothing damaged, although it's very, very heavy. This was for my 13-year-old son. Price was competitive, even with shipping, with what we could find elsewhere. Quality of chair is first rate. Sounds vibrate thru chair, thru users body. Really enhances the video game experience. Very cool.