Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for A. Merla > Reviews

Browse

A. Merla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Merla "genediva" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2
Haba Kringelring
Haba Kringelring
Offered by River Runners
Price: $12.34
16 used & new from $7.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome baby toy, April 20, 2009
This review is from: Haba Kringelring (Baby Product)
My 3 1/2 month old son loves this, and so do I. It's just the right size for him to grasp and practice putting in his mouth, as well as shake to make the rings rattle. The noise is just right too- enough to keep him interested, but not obnoxious to the adults in the room. Highly recommended.

Celestron 44104 500x Power Advanced Biological Microscope
Celestron 44104 500x Power Advanced Biological Microscope
Price: $100.63
39 used & new from $95.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice; great value, January 22, 2008
Solid construction and all the basics. Easy set up for the most part (I had trouble only with setting up the safety stop). The optics are fine for home use, and it's easy to use. The small set of prepared slides was a very nice surprise.

Only two things would make it a little more user-friendly: coarse and fine focus adjustments on the same dial (similar to the stage adjustment), and a switch on the light source.

Overall I would definitely recommend this for the hobbyist; it's a great value for the price.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Adequate- lots of pieces, a little flimsy, runs small, November 12, 2007
This costume was a great alternative to all the uber-sexy things you see these days, and it's great for answering doors and handing out candy to trick-or-treating kids. The colors are great, there are a lot of pieces to create a complete, authentic look, and it got great reviews from the kids in the neighborhood.
The minuses- it runs very small so it was a little tight (order at least a size bigger than you think you need!), had a ton of static (until I thoroughly doused it with Static-Gard), and seems a little flimsy even for a costume. The material of the dress is cheap, the closures are held together with little bitty Velcro dots that seemed randomly placed, and the front seam in the skirt started to come apart in the course of the night. That said, I was reasonably pleased with it and might wear it again next year- so long as I don't gain any weight.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 23, 2012 6:00 AM PST

Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health
by Toni Weschler
Price: $16.99
367 used & new from $0.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous book for any woman, August 21, 2007
Whether you're trying to conceive or avoiding pregnancy, this book is a MUST. I thought I knew all about the monthly cycle (I was even a TA in a class on female physiology once) until I read TCOYF. Very detailed but easy to understand, with lots of illustrations and diagrams for the visual learner. Comes with a trial of amazing software too. I'm very impressed and recommend it to everyone with a uterus. ;-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, August 21, 2007
Very cute, and mostly comfy- they rub on my little toe if I wear them all day but this is the sort of thing that usually goes away after I've owned the shoes a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfy, June 22, 2007
These look great with casual clothing and were comfy for an entire day of walking in the city! Love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff is AMAZING!, February 9, 2007
I've struggled with acne since adolescence (I'm in my 30s). Since I started using this I have not gotten a single pimple and I could swear my skin tone looks more even. Next time I'll get a color other than "clear" so that I can tell how much I'm applying- but this is something I will always have in my medicine cabinet!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A better alternative to lotion, December 6, 2006
This is fantastic. I use it in place of lotion when my skin gets very dry, and it works great. Faster than applying lotion, too! Very mild and pleasant scent.

Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser by LUSH
Angels on Bare Skin Cleanser by LUSH
Offered by JenerationU Goods
Price: $24.00
5 used & new from $19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great exfoliator, December 6, 2006
This is a great exfoliating scrub for my sensitive and breakout prone skin. Doesn't irritate, but definitely works. Not cleansing enough for me to use on its own (probably would be fine on its own for drier skin) so I follow with Fresh Farmacy. Loses one star because I find the lavender flowers annoying (they do smell good though).

2.0 out of 5 stars One of Lush's rare misses with me, December 6, 2006
It's definitely moisturizing and non-irritating, but I just couldn't get past all the razor clogging and not being able to see where I had shaved. Probably great if you get a lot of irritation from shaving and don't mind having to blast your razor with a bunch of water after each stroke.

Page: 1 | 2