Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro
Profile for IkeaGirl > Reviews

Browse

IkeaGirl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IkeaGirl RSS Feed (White Bear Lake, MN USA)

Travel Navigator Neck Wallet and Passport Holder with RFID Blocking - Black
Travel Navigator Neck Wallet and Passport Holder with RFID Blocking - Black
Offered by Travel Navigator Accessories
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lightweight travel wallet!, June 21, 2016
We bought this for our son's trip to Italy. It's a great wallet that goes around the neck comfortably to safely hold his passport, license, money and credit cards. It's lightweight and holds just enough essentials, but isn't bulky. Awesome for travel! Excellent customer service, with follow-up emails. Thanks so much!

Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Daily Moisturizer
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Daily Moisturizer

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2015
Love this moisturizer. Light and mixes well with foundation for a light base. I've been using this for years!

OPI Nail Lacquer - Pompeii Purple
OPI Nail Lacquer - Pompeii Purple
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.22
10 used & new from $6.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 18, 2015
Fave color ever!

L'Oreal Kerastase Nutritive Lait Vital Incredibly Light Nourishing Care 200ml/6.8oz - for Normal to Slightly Dry Hair
Offered by Beauty Manor - United Kingdom
Price: $25.38
16 used & new from $25.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smell ever, December 18, 2015
Best smell ever. I get compliments on how good I smell when I use it! Doesn't weigh hair down. Love this stuff. Expensive, but worth every penny!

Hair Fragrance - Freshens Your Hair - Blocks Odors - Leaves Hair Fresh and Scented Between Shampoos - Scent (Morning Dew)
Offered by Shay Essentials
Price: $9.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Instead it's like a bad coverup for a smoky casino, December 18, 2015
I thought this would smell fresh and clean. Instead it's like a bad coverup for a smoky casino. It smells cheap. Yuck!

MelodySusie® High Quality New Women's Dark Brown Long Full Curly Wavy Glamour Hair Wig Fashion + MelodySusie® Wig Cap + MelodySusie® Wig Comb
Offered by MelodySusie Direct
Price: $25.99
3 used & new from $16.88

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME WIG!, November 6, 2015
This wig was GORGEOUS! Shiny and styled - so nice that my friends wanted to try it on during our Halloween party. Very pleased with this. Shipping was on time and it was packaged so nicely - even came with a comb and wig cap to hide my hair.

Madison Park Samara 6 Piece Printed Duvet Set, King, Blue
Madison Park Samara 6 Piece Printed Duvet Set, King, Blue
Price: $98.58
6 used & new from $93.49

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!, February 13, 2014
This bedding looks even better in person. It almost has a "mexican" feel to it - colors are stunning and match our bedroom walls perfectly. I love it so much that after I make my bed, I have to stand and admire it for a few moments...in fact, throughout the day, I walk into our master bedroom and just gaze at it lovingly. ; ) LOVE LOVE LOVE - great price and great product!

Tresemme Fresh Start Refreshing Hair Mist Add Shine and Neutralize Odor - 4 Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by 1001 brand names
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $64.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smelling spray EVER!, August 7, 2013
This hair mist refreshes your "do" and smells so FRESH and lovely, I use it as perfume. I buy 3 at a time and everyone asks what it is. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

DIY Dinners: Help yourself to fun, fast, easy, do-it-yourself ideas that let guests custom create their meal.
by Kris M. Dunlap
Price: $10.99
11 used & new from $7.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design and inspirational ideas, August 7, 2013
Love the ideas here - they work great for parties or just family dinners. I have a picky eater and these "recipes" allow me to customize meals - she loves it! Whenever we are entertaining, I just find an inspirational idea in DIY Dinners, get all my ingredients and I'm done!

PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange
PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $64.99
2 used & new from $53.29

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CAR - GREAT COLORS!, September 17, 2012
This review is from: PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange (Toy)
We bought this plasma car for our niece's 2nd birthday. It's the 3rd plasma car we've purchased. They are wonderful! Very durable, easy to put together and so much fun for any age! Adults can even drive it around. The best part? No pedals to figure out. No batteries to wear out. Just get on, move the steering wheel and away you go! Our niece (and her 2 older siblings) LOVES her new gift. The pink and orange are super bright and beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!