Profile for IkeaGirl > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

IkeaGirl RSS Feed (White Bear Lake, MN USA)

Madison Park Samara 6 Piece Printed Duvet Set - Blue - King
Madison Park Samara 6 Piece Printed Duvet Set - Blue - King
Offered by Designer Living
Price: $109.99
4 used & new from $98.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SO MUCH!!!, February 13, 2014
This bedding looks even better in person. It almost has a "mexican" feel to it - colors are stunning and match our bedroom walls perfectly. I love it so much that after I make my bed, I have to stand and admire it for a few moments...in fact, throughout the day, I walk into our master bedroom and just gaze at it lovingly. ; ) LOVE LOVE LOVE - great price and great product!

Tresemme Fresh Start Refreshing Hair Mist Add Shine and Neutralize Odor - 4 Oz (Pack of 3)
Offered by 1001 brand names
Price: $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best smelling spray EVER!, August 7, 2013
This hair mist refreshes your "do" and smells so FRESH and lovely, I use it as perfume. I buy 3 at a time and everyone asks what it is. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!

DIY Dinners: Help yourself to fun, fast, easy, do-it-yourself ideas that let guests custom create their meal.
by Kris M. Dunlap
Price: $10.99
13 used & new from $7.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful design and inspirational ideas, August 7, 2013
Love the ideas here - they work great for parties or just family dinners. I have a picky eater and these "recipes" allow me to customize meals - she loves it! Whenever we are entertaining, I just find an inspirational idea in DIY Dinners, get all my ingredients and I'm done!

PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange
PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME CAR - GREAT COLORS!, September 17, 2012
This review is from: PlasmaCar in Pink and Orange (Toy)
We bought this plasma car for our niece's 2nd birthday. It's the 3rd plasma car we've purchased. They are wonderful! Very durable, easy to put together and so much fun for any age! Adults can even drive it around. The best part? No pedals to figure out. No batteries to wear out. Just get on, move the steering wheel and away you go! Our niece (and her 2 older siblings) LOVES her new gift. The pink and orange are super bright and beautiful. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!