Profile for SapphireBlues > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SapphireBlues RSS Feed (Alabama)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Easy Screenshot
Easy Screenshot
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars USELESS FOR ALL BUT NEWEST GENERATION KINDLE HD, December 3, 2014
This review is from: Easy Screenshot (App)
The directions on the opening page start out telling you to "hold down volume button." A button only the newest generation HD has. And my older tablet does not.

If I had a volume button, I wouldn't need the software. If I had paid $$ for this, I would be VERY angry.

Cheapest 10 inch Android KitKat Tablet with TWO YEAR WARRANTY - NEW Polatab Elite Q10.1" Black Android 4.4 (KitKat) Tablet PC QUAD-CORE CPU - POWERFUL GPU - 16GB STORAGE - SLEEK DESIGN - BLUETOOTH - FLAT 50% OFF - LIMITED TIME OFFER
Offered by ALF Tablets
Price: $199.99
4 used & new from $99.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good Quality, November 20, 2014
My Samsung Galaxy 10.1 died for the second time in a year at a time when I was flat broke. I saw this and figured it couldn't hurt to give it a shot. Very pleasant surprise. Very lightweight, probably cheaper made but since the price reflects that, I can live with the risk that it won't last as long as my high-dollar Samsung. Oh wait...

The screen has a matte finish that feels strange to my fingertips at first and you do have to look at the screen straight-on to avoid the fuzzies, but all in all I am very happy. The speed is better than any of my other tablets. Sound is adequate...I dont expect or need studio quality speakers in a tablet. Cheaper than a Kindle and will attach to an external keyboard. So far I am happy. I will update accordingly if anything changes.

Kingdoms & Monsters
Kingdoms & Monsters

3.0 out of 5 stars Great...for a while, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Kingdoms & Monsters (App)
This was a five star game when I started it. My enthusiasm is dwindling though. Parcels of land are extremely expensive (game gold...I refuse to spend real money for advances in a "free game"! ) and don't give you enough room to build needed buildings for your quests...*IF* you could afford any buildings after buying land. Quests seem to be all over the place. Feeding one monster through 18 levels is time consuming and costly, for nothing. It doesn't do anything and doesn't further the game. Crafting is interesting...until you realize that sheep give wool one at a time every 3 hours or so and it takes several bundles to do anything. Of course, big surprise, you can purchase gems with real money to speed up the process. I believe I mentioned that it is not an option for me? All in all this has good graphics, and has the potential to be a five star game but I AM TIRED of either being 99cents'd to death or drag out something as simple as making four pumpkin pies over several days. If I were a hacker and could figure out how to farm gold, it would be great. Or if I had no life and could just sit tapping a screen all day I could stay entertained. As it is, I am finding it harder and harder to want to load up.

The Tribez & Castlez
The Tribez & Castlez

1.0 out of 5 stars was five star...before "update", September 29, 2014
This review is from: The Tribez & Castlez (App)
This WAS a great game, until I stupidly updated. Now it crashes, constantly bugs me with Facebook and Twitter, and I will be deleting it. Before the update it was clever and entertaining. Now it is just a mess. Too bad...

Brain Gems Free: A fun and addictive word game mix of word jumble puzzles and crossword clues

4.0 out of 5 stars cool concept, August 30, 2014
Some of the hints are real groaners, but it is a fun, challenging game.

Unolingo: Crosswords Without Clues
Unolingo: Crosswords Without Clues
Price: $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the price, August 18, 2014
I got this as a freebie. I am guessing all those 5 star reviews did the same. I enjoyed it, and would have happily paid the usual $1 or 2 for this app or for more puzzles later. But $5??? No way!!! There are too many competitive games, equally entertaining and cheaper.

Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions)
Tuesday's Child (Psychic Visions)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very riveting, July 8, 2014
Good characters, intriguing story line, good wring and very good editing. A pleasure to find these days. Keep them coming.

Pushing Up Daisies (The Dirty Business Mystery Series Book 1)
Pushing Up Daisies (The Dirty Business Mystery Series Book 1)
Price: $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cosy mystery, July 8, 2014
Good plot, interesting characters, well written and well edited. Very enjoyable read. I will check out more of the series.

Sleeping Roses
Sleeping Roses
Price: $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars great concept, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Sleeping Roses (Kindle Edition)
Certainly a surprise last few chapters. Good concept, but a little more fleshing of characters would help. The bad guys are too bad, the good ones too good. Not sure any abused woman would react as the protagonist did, but it did hold my interest long enough to finish. Although classified as a mystery it is most certainly not.

Head Over Heels (A chick lit novel about love, friendship...and shoes)
Head Over Heels (A chick lit novel about love, friendship...and shoes)
Price: $1.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Chick lit at its, May 12, 2014
Mildly predictable, but interesting characters, good dialogue and well edited (except for the misuse of the word "bare"...you say you "cannot BEAR something, not bare it."

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10