Profile for Kapitald > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kapitald RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Trivia Crack (Ad Free)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and educational, February 17, 2015
This review is from: Trivia Crack (Ad Free) (App)
Why would you waste your time with a candy crush game when you can at least learn some factual knowledge while having fun at the same time. Make your own questions and submit them to the population for ratings and reviews.

NINTENDO WII DVD DRIVE D2C COMPLEET
NINTENDO WII DVD DRIVE D2C COMPLEET
Offered by BestDealsExperts
Price: $27.94
8 used & new from $26.49

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD drive saved the wii !, September 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this dvd drive to replace one that was acting screwy on a used nintendo wii I recently purchased. The wii would eject and spit out ANY disc you put into it. I went to youtube immediately and searched for wii repair videos. Found how to take it apart...and even found one video that showed how he fixed his drive. However, my dvd drive did not have the same problem....and seems how I already had the Wii apart and this brand new drive was relatively cheap...I BOUGHT IT.

I feel great about my purchase. Not only did I get a cheap used nintendo because the drive didn't work, but I got a cheap brand new dvd drive. This means the laser, lens, and all the other mechanical parts are brand new! Wii should last quite awhile now.

Now what I will tell you next should help you figure out if you are buying the correct drive. There are a number of different replacement drives you can buy for you wii. So which one is correct? Go to this website and it will guide you better than anywhere else: [...]

I can tell you my old drive did not have the "dvd controller metal clip" and the new one did. My old drive serial was: AMW76183Q and the dvd controller chip was a GC2-D2C and the circuit board was one of the larger ones and not the new smaller one. I was worried at first but all worked out well. My wii even kept it's backwards compatability with gamecube games...so I KNOW I got the correct drive. BTW your wii is backwards compatible if it was one of the older ones. You can tell by model and serial number.

PS: remember to buy a "tri-wing" screwdriver on amazon as well. You WILL NEED it to take the wii apart. I tried using a tri-wing bit with no success as some of the screws are recessed down in plastic holes that the bit was just too wide to fit into. So break down and buy it off amazon for $3 it will be $5 or more at any store that may actually even carry one (hard to find).
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 8, 2013 4:29 PM PST

PS3 Controller Charge Cable - Black
PS3 Controller Charge Cable - Black
Offered by Surprise Panda
Price: $2.34
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap replacement cord., September 13, 2012
I bought three of these things all at once because everybody is always losing them. The cord works great and charges the controllers as expected. You could probably use it to charge other things with the same jack as well.

Xbox 360 - Charging Station
Xbox 360 - Charging Station

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool charging station works good., September 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Cool lights indicate the charging level of each controller. Switch on back can turn the station completely off so the lights all turn off (otherwise even with no controllers charging, the lights will stay on). Batteries seem to hold charge well. We have two controllers so when one dies we just switch (usually don't play anything two player). These batteries come with the charger because they are unique to the charger (other batteries will not work with this charger). Everything is going great so far.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensor Bar Works!, September 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this sensor bar not knowing anything about a nintendo wii. I noticed it had good reviews so I tried my luck. I didn't want to bother trying a wireless bar. This bar works fine as far as I can tell.

New AV Video TV Cable Cord for Nintendo 64 N64 Game
New AV Video TV Cable Cord for Nintendo 64 N64 Game
Offered by Quick Buys
Price: $5.75
11 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cheap cord!, September 13, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Cord works great. Works as expected. No problems. This cord as I understand will work in multiple nintendo systems. I always prefer the red/white/yellow connections over the coaxial cable.

Streetglow H899 White 37.5W Xenon Bulb, (Pack of 2)
Streetglow H899 White 37.5W Xenon Bulb, (Pack of 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bulbs !, March 12, 2012
Great price on a nice set of bulbs. These almost look brighter than my headlights. Closer to a white in color than yellow.

Chin up Pull up Bar and Resistance Bands Perfect to Use with P90x and Any Other Fitness Program.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bar for the price!, March 12, 2012
The pull up bar is very sturdy and fits on our doorway perfect. The grips are nice. Did notice one of the grips was a little off....(the metal was shaped different on one side and made the grip a little longer on one side and a little shorter on the other) Not too big of a deal.

As far as the bands go....I dont use them. I pulled on them once really hard to see if they would break and they did not.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this battery for my mom in Canada., November 7, 2011
Bought this battery from the States and had it shipped to my mom's address in Canada. She was complaining her old battery would no longer hold a charge. She got the battery within a week and loves it. Superb price! My mom was told she would have to pay $40 plus for a battery in canada and I got this one for $2.77. A+ for a happy mom!

Fel-Pro VS50640R Valve Cover Gasket Set
Fel-Pro VS50640R Valve Cover Gasket Set
Price: $31.17
49 used & new from $26.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Was the correct gasket kit for my car!, November 7, 2011
I was scared that this wasn't the correct valve cover gasket set for my car after seeing so many different kinds on ebay. I went out to the car and looked at my valve covers to double check. Also concentrated on the years the gasket sets covered. I think there were two diff sets of gaskets for my 2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT v6 but this was the correct set. Still holding today with no leaks. Make sure you put it on correctly with silicone in select places as needed. Great price and shipped decently fast.

Page: 1 | 2