Profile for R. Thomas > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Thomas RSS Feed

Walking in Broken Shoes: A Nurse's Story of Haiti and the Earthquake
Walking in Broken Shoes: A Nurse's Story of Haiti and the Earthquake
by Susan Magnuson Walsh
Price: $13.46
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read!, December 24, 2013
Great book that covers both history and dairy of a nurse through the horrible earthquake and after. Read it and enjoy!

The Heart That Gives - Seven Traits of Joyful Stewardship
The Heart That Gives - Seven Traits of Joyful Stewardship
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Read!, February 11, 2013
Loved this book because it really pinpoints what Stewardship is about. I decided to read something on stewardship because I am doing a knitting ministry and wanted to read more about using your talent towards God and giving unto others. This is covered in one of the seven traits and as I continued to read I was overwhelmed by every trait explaining about what I wanted to do. I highly recommend this book! Read it and enjoy!

How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection
How Great Is Our God: The Essential Collection
Price: $10.34
81 used & new from $4.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise music done right!, January 19, 2012
I have to admit I have grown up listening to more traditional or contemporary christian music but when I heard some of my friends talking about Chris Tomlin's music I had to check it out. Funny thing is I first heard "I will Rise" on the radio and had to look up who it was by. I was so suprised that it was who my friends had been telling me about. I will definitely be purchasing this CD. If you like Steven Curtis Chapman you would probably like Chris Tomlin as they are both great singers and sound somewhat familiar.

Very Best of Dan Fogelberg
Very Best of Dan Fogelberg
Price: $6.50
75 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!, June 24, 2011
Writing this review as I listen to the CD for the first time so yes this is worth it. Dan Fogelberg reminds me of Kenny Loggins, awesome songwriter and great singer. From beautiful love songs to fun upbeat music you'll be singing to. This is a CD you will have everyone in your family listening to all the time and everyone will sing along to. So glad I was born in the early 80's so I could get to experience a great artist like Dan Fogelberg. Buy it and you'll be writing a review too. ;-)

Illuminations
Illuminations
Offered by Great Price Media
Price: $8.38
171 used & new from $0.06

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Wonderful Gift, December 24, 2010
This review is from: Illuminations (Audio CD)
I listened to the previews and thought, wow this is different from his usual style but Josh Groban has done it again. I purchased this for my mom for Christmas and she likes it. "Love Only Knows" is one of my favorite and I can't wait to hear all of it in the car with my mom. If you gave this low ratings and booed Josh for being brave and trying something new, shame on you for not understanding how risky that can be in the music business and how an artist like Josh Groban can do it so well.

Leave This Town
Leave This Town
Offered by Best in West
Price: $18.97
135 used & new from $0.42

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, May 27, 2010
This review is from: Leave This Town (Audio CD)
This is the first Rock Group since Bon Jovi that I have fallen in love it. Chris Daughtry has such an amazing voice and this CD proves it. My favorite are "Call My Name" and "Life After You". Definitely a CD worth buying. It's the first Rock CD I have purchased since the 90's and I was a little skeptical at first but I purchased because I loved "Life After You" so I thought if I like Chris Daughtry's voice that much why not. I am so glad I bought it and I am popping it into my laptop now to listen to while I type. Purchase and enjoy!