Profile for Kat_123 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kat_123 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Child's Gift of Lullabyes
Child's Gift of Lullabyes
Price: $7.70
67 used & new from $2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely music!, January 23, 2012
My kids love this cd, the music is nice and relaxing. I put it on for them at night time until they fall asleep.

Rory's Story Cubes
Rory's Story Cubes
Price: $8.00
84 used & new from $3.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Enhances creativity, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Rory's Story Cubes (Toy)
I like these cubes because it enhances creativity. Just roll the dice and you get your mind working and thinking of different stories you can tell.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice earrings, January 4, 2012
I love these earrings, these are the only ones that last my 3 year old daughter for a long time since she was a little baby. The regular earrings either lose the back or fall off and get lost but these don't and there's a large variety of colors for her different outfits.

Barlean's Organic Oils Kid's DHA, Fruit Punch Flavor, 8-Ounce Bottle
Barlean's Organic Oils Kid's DHA, Fruit Punch Flavor, 8-Ounce Bottle

1.0 out of 5 stars Really Gross!, January 4, 2012
I bought this for my two kids ages 3 and 7years, they both hated it. It has a strong smell and I tried it in yogurt, smoothies and other food and my kids just didn't like it. I decided to taste it myself and it was soooo gross i had to spit it out.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 3, 2012 7:24 PM PST

Solid Wood Espresso Twin Bed
Solid Wood Espresso Twin Bed
Offered by The River Oak Group
Price: $141.79
5 used & new from $116.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bed, January 4, 2012
My son loves his new bed. It wasn't too hard to put together and it looks really nice. I will definitely buy another one once my daughter is ready for her own bed.

Talon Full Diamond Bling Snap on Hard Shell Protector Faceplate Cover Case for LG LS670 Optimus S / U / V (Zebra Black & White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Cell Cover, January 4, 2012
I love this cell phone cover! It protects the phone very well, the only thing I would recommend is not to remove it once it's on. I did this, and one of the corners wont snap on completely but it still does its job of protecting the phone. I would purchase again!

Deluxe Sequence
Deluxe Sequence
Price: $24.70
36 used & new from $16.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for the whole family, January 4, 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Sequence (Toy)
I love this game, it is for both adults and children. My three year old daughter loves playing this and looking where she wants to put the next chip.I would highly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 16, 2010
Bought this for my husband, he loves this cologne. He thought that since it said tester it may be watered down but he hasn't noticed a difference from the regular cologne. Great price for it!

Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50)
Pentel Arts Oil Pastels, 50 Color Set (PHN-50)
Price: $4.26
65 used & new from $4.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price for a large variety of colors, December 16, 2010
I really like that there is a large variety of colors to chose from. Bought them for the kids, I'm pretty sure they're going to have lots of fun with them. When I received the order some of the paints were sticking out wich is normal during delivery, thankfully none of them got broken. Great purchase!

Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paint 16oz Yellow
Crayola Artista II Washable Tempera Paint 16oz Yellow
Price: $3.17
32 used & new from $2.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, December 16, 2010
When I received this paint the seal was broken and some of it had spilled and dried around the rim of the bottle. I called amazon and they were very friendly and ordered a replacement right away. Very happy with their service. Kids love these paints!

Page: 1 | 2