Profile for busymom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

busymom RSS Feed (VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
ESV Study Bible (TruTone, Walnut/Taupe, Core Design)
ESV Study Bible (TruTone, Walnut/Taupe, Core Design)
by ESV Bibles
Edition: Imitation Leather
Price: $63.99
42 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent study bible, December 26, 2013
I bought this for myself this year and I'm so happy with it! The study notes are excellent. I love the introductions and have learned so much about the culture and background in the bible that I just didn't know. I enjoy the notes throughout the chapters and have found them to be accurate and helpful. I had the old NIV study bible but the notes just weren't that great. The ESV had excellent maps as well. It is HUGE but I enjoy reading from it so much that I find carrying it back and for the church and bible study is not an issue. I considered the personal size but the font was frustrating to my 40 year old eyes so I stuck with the full size.

Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream 1.7 oz.
Price: $19.15
50 used & new from $12.05

2.0 out of 5 stars Works okay but too many harsh ingredients, December 26, 2013
I returned this after a week. I didn't care for the smell and upon closer inspection of the label, found there are chemicals that I am trying to avoid. It probably works just fine but I found other more natural creams that work and don't include the harsh chemicals. Bel Essence All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment is the one I tried after this and I'm still using it.

Bel Essence All-Natural Anti-Wrinkle Treatment - Intensive Anti Aging, Facial Lift Skin Care Formula - 1.5oz
Offered by Fast Shipping Supplements
Price: $33.95
2 used & new from $33.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent night cream!, December 26, 2013
I bought this because of the natural ingredients and I am very happy with it. My skin looks amazing! I've been using it for about 2 months now and my skin is soft and looks refreshed. My routine is washing at night then applying this all over my face, eyes, and neck. it is a bit thick but fairly easy to spread. After 2 months, I have about half the bottle left so it lasts a good amount of time. I don't think everyone will like the consistency but if you consider the benefits of good healthy ingredients and the impact on your skin, it's absolutely wonderful!

Love Walked Among Us: Learning To Love Like Jesus
Love Walked Among Us: Learning To Love Like Jesus
by Paul E. Miller
65 used & new from $2.30

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one I'll read over and over, December 26, 2013
A beautifully written book that will help anyone see the sweet love that Jesus has for his people. I found this to be so comforting and convicting. This is a good book for new believers as well as those who have been raised in the church. This and Paul Miller's "A Praying Life" are to must reads for all Christians.

Air-O-Swiss AOS 7417 EZ Cal - Cleaner/Descaler - 3 pack
Air-O-Swiss AOS 7417 EZ Cal - Cleaner/Descaler - 3 pack
Price: $9.95
11 used & new from $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess it works., December 26, 2013
I use this because my Air-o-swiss manual has me scared to try anything else. It does seem to clean the unit but I'm not sure that it's worth the price. I use it about every 3-4 weeks and haven't had a problem with my unit. I'm curious if there are other options but I haven't explored that yet.

Amazing Mazes (Kumon's Practice Books)
Amazing Mazes (Kumon's Practice Books)
by Shinobu Akaishi
Price: $7.95
113 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kumon books!, December 26, 2013
We homeschool and I needed some extra stuff for my 4 year old to do. He loves mazes and this book is fantastic. The mazes look simple at first glance but there are many that require a few tries. We tore out the pages and put them in page protectors so he can do them with dry-erase. It holds his attention well and has a nice mix of easy confidence building mazes as well as more challenging pages as well.

Scissors Skills, Grades PK - 1 (Home Workbooks)
Scissors Skills, Grades PK - 1 (Home Workbooks)
by Carson-Dellosa Publishing
Price: $3.49
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young kids!, December 26, 2013
My son is 4 and like most kids, loves using scissors. His cutting skills are poor and instead of practicing on my mail and books, I decided to get him this. He loves it! We call it a school book so he knows it's to be treated well and he is to do his best work with it. I am impressed. It is a simple concept but it works well. There's a nice mix of zigzag lines and shapes to cut out. In just a week, my son improved enough to help cut out Christmas trees and snowflakes on his own.

The Jesus Storybook Bible Collector's Edition
The Jesus Storybook Bible Collector's Edition
by Jago
Price: $30.98
71 used & new from $24.26

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this set, December 26, 2013
The bible is very special. It tells the stories you know and makes the connection to Jesus in a way that I had never thought of. I have enjoyed reading it with my kids and learning about the connections from the old testament to the new. I've been a Christian for a long time but was able to learn from this children's bible! The DVD is nice but we prefer the book. We've watched it but just in short stints as it doesn't hole my kids attention as well. None the less, a nice set. The DVD will reinforce what they are reading and in my opinion, the more they know about what is in the bible, the better!

3 Piece, Genuine Czech, Etched, Crystal Glass Nail File Set, Green/Blue-Small, Medium, and Pedicure Files
Offered by BR RETAIL
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best nail files!, December 26, 2013
These are amazing! My nails grow better since I switched to glass files. These are nice quality and don't seem to break as easily as the last set I tried. They do an amazing job of smoothing the ends of my nails leaving them snag-free. I like the larger size for my toes. I've bought a few to give as gifts and I always hear back about how great they are. Highly recommend.

Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel
Phineas and Ferb: Mission Marvel
DVD ~ Vincent Martella
Price: $12.96
37 used & new from $8.09

5.0 out of 5 stars A family favorite., December 26, 2013
I have a daughter who LOVES Phineas and Ferb and son who loves Marvel characters. This is the peanut butter and jelly of the cartoon world in our house! Both great shows put together. It's got the clever quirky style of Phineas and Ferb with just enough action of Ironman, Hulk, Spidey, and Thor. It's good for younger kids and fun for the older ones as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14