Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for C Roberts > Reviews

Browse

C Roberts' Profile

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C Roberts RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dyson AM06 Air Multiplier 10-Inch Table Fan - Black (Certified Refurbished)
Dyson AM06 Air Multiplier 10-Inch Table Fan - Black (Certified Refurbished)
Offered by Woot

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, May 11, 2016
Your experience will vary but mine came in below expectations, plenty of scratches, peeled paint, and kinked cord.

HP Premium Backpack
HP Premium Backpack

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, and so does everyone else who sees ..., May 11, 2016
Love this, and so does everyone else who sees it. It fits my giant laptop which i was worried about. Lots of cool little pockets all over too. The magnets that hold the main flap down are cool, but too weak so when the pack is full and bulging, they're all but useless.

OXO Good Grips Compost Bin, Gray
OXO Good Grips Compost Bin, Gray
Price: $19.99
5 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars and when the last one got super gross I decided to upgrade, May 11, 2016
We've used old ice cream buckets for the last two years, and when the last one got super gross I decided to upgrade. The curved bottom corners of this guy make it very easy to clean quickly. The removable lid is kinda nice but it can fall off when I want it to stay on sometimes.

Giro Sutton Helmet Matte Mil Spec Olive, M
Giro Sutton Helmet Matte Mil Spec Olive, M
Offered by UBXbikes
Price: $71.95
9 used & new from $71.95

5.0 out of 5 stars doesn't look stupid., November 30, 2015
This review is from: Giro Sutton Helmet
Fit's really well, doesn't look stupid.

Fiskars Fast-Prep Kitchen Shears, 5", Gray
Fiskars Fast-Prep Kitchen Shears, 5", Gray
Price: $7.99
18 used & new from $7.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Better, November 30, 2015
I like the last person's review. I am also using this a lot more than I expected. We grow a bunch of herbs and this is awesome for snipping a few off the plant and pretty good for chopping them up into a pot too. We grew mint and made mojitos all summer long, this is way better than pinching off a sprig and I think it heel's over faster.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Fiskars Heavy-Duty Kitchen Shears, Gray
Fiskars Heavy-Duty Kitchen Shears, Gray
Price: $21.75
33 used & new from $19.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Turkey Slayer, November 30, 2015
We just hosted Thanksgiving for the first time this year, and as everyone sat down at the table I realized I had no idea how to carve a turkey. Particularly how to remove the thighs and wings. I was kinda panicking for a second before I remembered that's exactly what this things for! I still don't have any idea how I would have gotten through those bones without it.

Up until this weekend I mostly used it for cutting veggies for salsa and chilli, or cutting the greens off carrots and beets or lettuce from the garden for which it also works very well.
Comment Comment | Permalink

PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Filter, 2-Pack, PFD17-11867
PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Filter, 2-Pack, PFD17-11867
Price: $5.95
13 used & new from $5.65

1.0 out of 5 stars The feeder really doesn't work with the filter's in which ..., September 1, 2015
The feeder really doesn't work with the filter's in which resulted in a thirsty puppy so we've stopped using them.

iClever Portable Bluetooth Stereo Receiver Wireless Adapter, Black
iClever Portable Bluetooth Stereo Receiver Wireless Adapter, Black
Offered by Hisgadget Inc
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and works well if you're phone is ..., September 1, 2015
Easy to use and works well if you're phone is in the same room, and you don't move it around. I was hoping I could walk around with it in my pocket, but no such luck. still a great cheap solution to make my iPhone 6 work with our two old iPhone docks.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 2, 2015 1:05 AM PDT

Blackburn Flea 2.0 Front Headlight  and Rear Light Combo with USB Charger, Black
Blackburn Flea 2.0 Front Headlight and Rear Light Combo with USB Charger, Black
Offered by Eastern Mountain Sports, Inc.
Price: $49.95
2 used & new from $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 1, 2015
Didn't charge. I returned them.

RSVP Collapsible Silicone Funnel Green (FUN GR)
RSVP Collapsible Silicone Funnel Green (FUN GR)
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $8.34
8 used & new from $8.24

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected, and added benefit of the silicone ..., February 18, 2015
Works as expected, and added benefit of the silicone is that the spout will actually fit 'around' rather than within somethings as well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4