Profile for Tiffany M. Lisle > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiffany M. Lisle "Tiffany" RSS Feed (Westbrook, ct)

Mrsleeper Red Mermaid Baby Costume Photo Photography Prop Knit Crochet 3-12months
Offered by icibgoods
Price: $8.25
22 used & new from $4.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big :(, February 22, 2015
It's HUGE! The starfish bra lines up with my 10yr olds nipples. Pretty disappointed I gave it 3 starts because it's well made.

A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book
A Lifetime of Secrets: A PostSecret Book
by Frank Warren
Price: $22.44
294 used & new from $0.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 29, 2015
Great book!

KINGLAKE® New Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker Handsfree Speakerphone Compatible with All Bluetooth Devices iPhone 6 6Plus 5S 5 5C 4S Google Nexus 6 Samsung Galaxy Note Edge and All Android Devices (Rose)
Offered by Kltech Store
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A++, January 9, 2015
Fantastic! I am very pleased with the speaker so far. It paired instantly with my phone, sound quality is great and the volume was perfect :) I would recommend and will be buying more as gifts.

Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras
Canon 2400 SLR Gadget Bag for EOS SLR Cameras
Price: $34.97
34 used & new from $24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., November 14, 2013
It holds everything like I thought it would, but when I am carrying it, the bracket on the strap squeaks and annoys me to no end. I can not get it to stop!

TWO Battery And Charger For CANON Digital Rebel XT Xti
TWO Battery And Charger For CANON Digital Rebel XT Xti
Offered by Deals 4 sale
Price: $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A++++, November 14, 2013
I LOVE everything about this. They charge fast, hold a charge and the price and shipping could not be beat. I will definitely order from them again and would recommend them to everyone!

SD-CF II: SD to CF Type II Adapter (Supports SDHC MMC)
SD-CF II: SD to CF Type II Adapter (Supports SDHC MMC)
Offered by MemoryWhiz
Price: $11.45
6 used & new from $11.45

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE!, November 14, 2013
Everything was perfect :) I would have given it 5 stars but I can't try out the product because I realized after I opened it, I ordered the wrong one :/ so I am assuming it works, but couldn't tell ya.

Nikon COOLPIX P500 12.1 CMOS Digital Camera with 36x NIKKOR Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens and Full HD 1080p Video (Black)
Offered by Electromax
Price: $395.00
32 used & new from $116.99

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT for action or kids, September 1, 2012
I absolutely do not recommend this camera if you want to shoot at any sporting events, or children. If you want to do landscapes or flowers or portraits, it will be wonderful. I have been in contact with Nikon, and they are of no help. I sent in my camera and they said the flash wasn't registering like it should, so they fixed it, and much to my surprise, the camera still sucks. I have tried everything possible, I have even showed people that are professional photographers and they say the same thing, this is not a camera for action shots. I am selling mine and buying a Canon.

Crayola Treasure Adventures - Nintendo DS
Crayola Treasure Adventures - Nintendo DS
Offered by WHOLESALE OUTLET
Price: $38.69
44 used & new from $3.90

4.0 out of 5 stars great for younger then 6yr, September 9, 2011
I found this on clearance for my daughter who is now 7, and she beat the game in 45min. I knew it was a little young for her, I just didnt realize how young. So I would say anyone under the age of 6. :)

Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special
Jeff Dunham's Very Special Christmas Special
DVD ~ Jeff Dunham
Offered by Serenity-Now
Price: $14.99
68 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good But..., December 27, 2008
I love Jeff Dunham, he is the funniest comedian out there! The shipping was great and very fast. The only problem I found is that this DVD is edited. (language content that is) None of his others are, so I dont know if I just bought the edited one, or if that is how it is. But, I wouldnt hesitate to buy again.