Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for G26Gen4 > Reviews

Browse

G26Gen4's Profile

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

G26Gen4 RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
250 Mega-Pack 3" Target Stickers | NEON Self Adhesive Targets for Shooting | Buy 1 Roll & Get 1 Free (You Get 250 3" Firearms Targets Total) | We Offer the Highest Quality Adhesive Shooting Targets for Close to Wholesale Prices.
Offered by Columbia Supply
Price: $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So it seems wasteful and time consuming having to replace the entire target multiple times per visit (I like shooting at a clean, March 18, 2016
When I'm at the range, I'm almost always aiming at center of mass. So it seems wasteful and time consuming having to replace the entire target multiple times per visit (I like shooting at a clean target).

These allow you to quickly stick them over the area of your target and get back to shooting. More cost and time effective than replacing the target each time.

I took a star off because you have to be a little careful when peeling them off the roll. I've had a couple tear when taking them off. Also although bright to look at, I don't find it easier to tell whether or not I've hit them.

Overall these are good though. I'll probably buy them again.

Walkers EXT Range Shooting Folding Muff
Walkers EXT Range Shooting Folding Muff
Price: $15.32
109 used & new from $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Adjustable, snug, and blocks sound very well, March 9, 2016
My two main concerns when shopping for ear protection was level of sound-blocking, and a proper fit for my head. I find that I need to wear headphones, etc at, or near, their largest setting.

Ignore the other reviews that say that these aren't adjustable. They are. It's just that the part that adjusts isn't where you think it is. The muffs connect to the headstrap via skinny metal poles. These poles are what adjust, not the headstrap as you might expect. Basically, just put them on your head and start pulling down until they're properly in place. And once in place, they are nice and snug. When you take them off, they automatically contract to a smaller folded up size. Then when you need them again, put them on your head and just start pulling down until they're in place. Easy peasy.

They block sound very well at the indoor gun range I go to. I have no complaints, and would definitely buy them again - especially at this price.

Blade-Tech Industries Klipt Glock 26 IWB Holster, Black, Right
Blade-Tech Industries Klipt Glock 26 IWB Holster, Black, Right
Price: $21.10
18 used & new from $21.10

4.0 out of 5 stars The best AIWB I've tried yet, March 9, 2016
I tried a Blue Alpha holster that allowed adjusting the belt clip angle of level of gun retention. I don't have problems with either with this Blade-Tech holster, but liked the idea of having the adjustment options.

I ended up returning the other holster and kept this one. As to not having an adjustable belt clip angle...meh. The G26/27 in this holster is small enough that you can just make micro adjustments to how it's clipped onto your belt when carrying AIWB. A little nudge here and there are all I need for reasonable/good comfort.

Glock 26/27/33 Blue Alpha Aero IWB Kydex Holster (Black - Right Hand)
Glock 26/27/33 Blue Alpha Aero IWB Kydex Holster (Black - Right Hand)
Offered by Blue Alpha Gear
Price: $49.97

3.0 out of 5 stars A little too bulky for my tastes, March 9, 2016
I originally bought the Blade-Tech Industries Klipt Glock 26 IWB Holster, but then saw this one and liked the idea of having adjustable belt clip and gun retention. I wasn't having issues with either of those things on my Blade-Tech holster, but I just liked the idea of having the option to make adjustments.

I ended up returning this. The belt clip is large and bulky, and the holster itself has a little too much extra/unnecessary flat plastic. I prefer IWB, or more precisely, AIWB, holsters to be as minimalist as possible. The less plastic, the better. I'm going to stick with the Blade-Tech.

Maglula UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader
Maglula UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader
Price: $28.20
142 used & new from $21.40

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST and EASY! A must have!, March 9, 2016
What made me want to buy this was how difficult it was load the last round into my new magazines. Ammo is round and slippery. And when you're pushing down hard on that last round, it wants to slip right off the top of the magazine with all of your force behind it. Maybe you take half your thumb nail off, or maybe you get lucky and don't. Either way, you're still probably chewing up your thumbs at least a bit.

This product has nothing to do with how experienced, or inexperienced, of a shooter you are. It simply makes loading magazines FAST and EASY. Those are the two key words. You can probably hand load the first several rounds with little effort without using this, but you still won't be able to do it as quickly. It's amazing how fast you can load a magazine with this. Don't just use this for the last round. Use if for the entire magazine. I can fully load three 10-round magazines in about the same time it takes me to hand load one. Seriously.

And if all that wasn't great enough, this is universal. It works with an array of calibers, manufacturers, etc.

It comes with instructions, but here's how to use it:

1. Unlock it by flipping the "lock" switch. When it's resting state is open, it is unlocked.
2. Use your non-loading hand to squeeze it shut, and then place it over your magazine. Your magazine should be on a table or flat surface. Push all the way down.
3. Load one round of ammo.
4. Let go of the UpLULA so that it opens up.
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 until your mag is full.

It only takes a few times before you get into a really fast pattern of loading magazines. I don't care how good you are. You'll never load a magazine by hand as fast as this thing will let you.

Ikea Malm Black-brown Full Size Bed Frame Height Adjustable
Ikea Malm Black-brown Full Size Bed Frame Height Adjustable
Offered by Deco Design Mart
Price: $369.83
3 used & new from $369.65

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, January 23, 2016
It's a fine bed. I especially like the drawers. They're perfect for his/her chamber pots.

IZOD Men's Long Sleeve Essential Solid Button Down Woven Shirt, Cradle Pink, Medium

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrinky Shrinky! and Iron City!, April 24, 2014
If you LOVE ironing, then you'll love these horribly outdated shirts! I hate to break it to Izod, but for the last couple of decades, there's no reason to make a button shirt that's not "easy care". You WILL be getting out your ironing board if you plan to wear these shirts. Downy wrinkle releaser does very little. These also shink in the dryer, even on low heat. I bought 3 different colors and the same thing happened to all of them.

I don't get all of the rave reviews. I guess these other people love to iron or have a servant at home that irons for them.

Never again. First and last experience with Izod.

Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 800mm f/5.6E FL ED Vibration Reduction Fixed Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
Price: $16,296.95
7 used & new from $15,694.89

5.0 out of 5 stars This lens will take your peeping tom game to a whole new level!, December 21, 2013
I mean, just look at this lens. You can tell by looking at it that it will take your peeping tom game to a whole new level.

No longer will you be limited to your immediate neighbors. If there's someone several houses down that you've been meaning to get "better acquainted" with, this lens will help you accomplish that.

When you first start walking around with this lens, people will ask if that's a new lens on your camera, or if you're just happy to see them.

When you're not peeping at your unsuspecting neighbors, this also works as a great wildlife lens. Let's say you're deep in the forest getting some great shots of rare birds, when...uh oh! How did that angry grizzly bear get behind you!? Not a problem. This lens also doubles as a two-handed melee weapon. After a few violent swings and a mouthful of lens hood, that grizzly will run off frightened for its life, while you casually turn back around and resume taking photos.

And if your peeping winds you up in jail, you can simply sell or pawn the lens for bail money. This lens is self-sustaining that way.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 22, 2015 4:14 PM PST

Beats Solo HD RED Edition On-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Beats Solo HD RED Edition On-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
13 used & new from $100.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent Set Of Cans, February 5, 2013
Who doesn't love a good set of cans? I know I do. I tried a different set before landing on the Beats Solo HD. The previous set of cans I tried just weren't the right size. They were too big, which I didn't think would ever happen. I felt like my head was just buried in them.

Admittedly, I'm a bit picky when it comes to spending my money to enjoy a set of cans. So are these perfect? No, none of them are literally perfect. But these are good. For this size they're probably the best or close to it. As you already know, they're good looking too. I like having good looking cans on my head. I'll be keeping these.

Enjoy!

Hello Nasty
Hello Nasty
Price: $7.00
347 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars You Gotta Give 'Em Props For Helping The Mentally Challenged, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Hello Nasty (Audio CD)
I mostly bought this for Intergalactic. Great song, but I was surprised at the end of the song (at about the 3:30 mark). It cuts to the voice of a man that sounds mentally challenged and trying his hardest to string together some basic words that rhyme, and it takes him a long time to do so. But that's to be expected of someone that sounds like he's operating at a 3rd or 4th grade level. The sound byte obviously doesn't belong in an otherwise great-sounding song. So the best assumption any of us can make is that this was an act of charity. I think that's nice but I don't want to listen to it every time I listen to this song, so I cut that portion of the song out via software and THEN put it on my iPod.

Maybe next time the guys could just write a check to their favorite charity and leave the music alone.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2014 6:52 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5