Profile for Shane > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Shane "Shane" RSS Feed (Tennessee)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Halo Spot's Stew Natural Dry Cat Food, Indoor Cat, Wholesome Chicken Recipe, 6-Pound Bag
Price: $15.95
8 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats Love, April 13, 2014
The cat food is great. It smells like cooked potatoes when you open it, but most important, my cats love it and so do I because they do. I recommend it highly, and as other consumers say, it does not make the cat poop smell as bad as other brands. I will continue to purchase it. I am also glad that it is offered under the Subscribe and Save.

Halo Spot's Stew Natural Dry Cat Food, Indoor Cat, Wild Salmon Recipe, 6-Pound Bag
Price: $15.19
9 used & new from $15.19

5.0 out of 5 stars My Cats Love it, April 13, 2014

Purina Tidy Cats non-clumping Breathe Easy Litter, 10-pounds (Pack of 4)
Purina Tidy Cats non-clumping Breathe Easy Litter, 10-pounds (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, April 13, 2014
I happened upon this, by accident, but I am happy that I did because it says it is non-clumping but it is scoopable which is even better. I recommend it highly and I am glad that it is offered as a Subscribe and Save product.

Adcraft COL-5 5 qt Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Colander
Adcraft COL-5 5 qt Mirror Finish Stainless Steel Colander
Price: $12.69
6 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Very Nice, April 13, 2014
Well made and well worth the price. I recommend this highly. I use it 2-3 times per week, and it is keeping its shine.

Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna In Water, 66.5 Ounce Tin
Bumble Bee Chunk Light Tuna In Water, 66.5 Ounce Tin
Offered by TheNewMall
Price: $14.33
6 used & new from $14.33

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Concerned, April 13, 2014
I brought two of these cans and I too am concerned because both of them had dents in the cans. They are not major dents, but enough to notice and looks as if someone took a hammer and banged both cans. I will update this post once I decide to open them, but they should not be selling dent cans of anything and neither should consumers be paying $20 for a dent can of tuna.

OfficeMax Mesh 5-Tier File Tray, Silver
OfficeMax Mesh 5-Tier File Tray, Silver
Offered by OfficeMax
Price: $20.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Stackable Trays, March 2, 2014
I liked this product so much, I came back and ordered three more. I am glad that someone designed this to get away from those always breaking plastic stackable trays. I will definitely order these again. I just wish they would offer them in black and come down on the price a little also.

Comet Bathroom Spray 17 oz. (Pack of 3)
Comet Bathroom Spray 17 oz. (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great Great, March 2, 2014
I really like this product because of its cleaning ability and the sell. Compared to buying it with the grocery order, you get a better deal buying it in bulk like this. Will definitely order again.

Mad Housewife Mommy's Little Helper Mixed Pack II, 6 x 750 mL
Mad Housewife Mommy's Little Helper Mixed Pack II, 6 x 750 mL
Offered by Rainier Wine
Price: $119.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Mad Housewife, March 2, 2014
I really liked the wines. They all tasted great. I thought the bottles were a little small and was only able to get two glasses of wine out of each bottle, instead of the traditional four. I'm not sure that I will be ordering this again.

Ors Hair Fertilizer Jar 6oz (3 Pack)
Ors Hair Fertilizer Jar 6oz (3 Pack)
Offered by SUNDANCE Beauty
Price: $20.74
2 used & new from $20.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!!!!, February 17, 2014
This is the best stuff for your hair. Makes your hair healthy and strong, and I have seen a significance in the texture of my hair after using this. I hope they keep producing this stuffy forever!!!!

Fisher-Price Little People - Tessa & Kitty
Fisher-Price Little People - Tessa & Kitty
Offered by NEW APPLE
Price: $10.21
41 used & new from $5.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, Love, Love!!!!, February 17, 2014
Both Grand daughter and I love it because it reminds me of her and her favorite kitty, Feli Foo Foo!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5