Profile for lessnless > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

lessnless RSS Feed (GROSSE POINTE, MI, US)

Cedar America Aromatic Cedar Scent Blocks, 24 pieces
Cedar America Aromatic Cedar Scent Blocks, 24 pieces
Offered by ToysNGamesEtc
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Blocks seem to have a good strong scent, August 22, 2014
Blocks seem to have a good strong scent. There were quite a few negative reviews I read before buying, but the blocks seem to be as advertised. I definitely recommend them.

Galaxy S5 Case, i-Blason [Kickstand] Prime Series [Dual-Layer] Holster Case  Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black)
Galaxy S5 Case, i-Blason [Kickstand] Prime Series [Dual-Layer] Holster Case Locking Belt Swivel Clip for Samsung Galaxy S5 (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $11.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Case offers good protection. The tab on the holster piece that ..., August 22, 2014
Case offers good protection. The tab on the holster piece that is pushed to take the phone off is sometimes awkward to use and the clip on the back seems to rotate a bit too easily, but all-in-all it's very serviceable.

i-Blason Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Protector - 3 Pack Premium HD Clear Version (AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-mobile, All Carriers)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $14.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Protector is hard to get all the bubbles out from ..., August 22, 2014
Protector is hard to get all the bubbles out from under, especially at the bottom, where the cutout for the screen button seems to be a tiny bit off. However, it seemed much easier to apply than previous protectors I have used. When the screen is dark, you can see all the fingerprints, smudges, etc., which I did not notice on previous protectors.

Avast Free Antivirus 2015 [Download]
Avast Free Antivirus 2015 [Download]
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 30, 2014
This is a great product; it runs without glitches so far. I don't like the fact that it announces an update and you can't seem to shut it off, which is annoying as it plays over other things, like a phone call. Otherwise it seems to do its job.

Autobiography of a Yogi (Reprint of the Philosophical library 1946 First Edition)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and inspiring, February 14, 2014
This is a fascinating look into a guru's life. Yogananda led a very unique life, yet he had experiences many people can relate to. His story is inspiring and gives a glimpse into what we can become if our purpose is to achieve divinity.

Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd),-R
Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Previous Generation - 2nd),-R
16 used & new from $97.77

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing machine, February 12, 2014
This Kindle is so far ahead of the Kindle Fire I previously bought I can't even begin to describe it. My wife had a Fire HD; when I had problems with my Fire, I decided to bite the bullet and spend the extra $ for extra firepower. I was not disappointed. It is powerful, lightweight and performs way more functions than I have needed or had time to discover at this point. My wife is even thinking she might upgrade to it as well.

Spider
Spider
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars fun but jumpy, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Spider (App)
The game is great. Maybe it's me but trying to move cards often results in the stack jumping to the wrong place, which results in excess moves which results in a higher move count. This definitely is frustrating.

Portable Luggage Scale
Portable Luggage Scale
Offered by BodShell
Price: $8.98
10 used & new from $8.98

5.0 out of 5 stars great little gadget, January 31, 2012
This scale is a real gem. A friend had used his (maybe not this brand although it seemed the same) to help me weigh my bags in India. Given the airlines' penchant for huge surcharges for overweight bags, I decided I'd buy the scale. Turns out it's really compact, easy to use and offers 4 options for weighing (not that grams or ounces seem important for weighing my luggage-maybe you can use it for recipes--or whatever?). I highly recommend it for anyone who travels a lot and has no access to scales before reaching the airport--nothing like having to repack at the check-in counter as a way to win friends. Offered for a big price range by different sellers, so be sure to research the best price.