Profile for M. Alfaour > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Alfaour "malfaour" RSS Feed (columbus, OH, USA)

HICKIES Elastic Shoe Lacing System (Red)
HICKIES Elastic Shoe Lacing System (Red)
Offered by SilverHooks, Inc
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for elementary school kids!, June 30, 2015
This review is from: Hickies Responsive Lacing System
I bought these for my 6 year old that is still having trouble with shoe laces at school. I had them in for about 2-3 months and only 2 have snapped. This is his favorite pair of shoes, he wears them almost everyday, plays soccer and is very active at school. In my opinion they are very durable and they come with extras to replace ones that have snapped. Highly recommend!

Suzanne Bowen's Slim & Toned Prenatal Barre Workout (2012)
Suzanne Bowen's Slim & Toned Prenatal Barre Workout (2012)
Offered by Bowen Productions LLC
Price: $16.99
6 used & new from $9.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for moms with gestational diabetes!!!, June 30, 2015
I have NEVER left a review on anything in my life. At 28 weeks pregnant, I just got diagnosed with gestational diabetes and I am still figuring out how to maintain my blood sugars. After dinner my sugar was horribly high (*cough* 172 *cough*) and half an hour after checking I did this workout. I tested 1-2 hours later and my sugar was at 85!!!! Walking alone hasn't helped my sugar so I will do this workout religiously everyday. For all the mamas out there with GD, this is a lifesaver!!!!!!

Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, Colors May Vary, 2 Count
Munchkin Fresh Food Feeder, Colors May Vary, 2 Count
Price: $6.29
49 used & new from $1.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely overrated and totally unsafe!, May 5, 2009
I purchased this item from a target near home. after reading all the rave reviews about it i was super excited to test this out with my little one. I put some apple in it and he didnt seem to like it so i figured it was a bad idea to start with apple.. and went to switch to banana however when i opened the clasp i pulled out the apple and noticed there was blue plastic embedded in the apple like another reviewer mentioned!!!!

I paused and figured maybe i didnt clean it enough.. so i did that for a long time.. but the fibers would still come out of the seam under pressure... so i tried biting it myself to see if maybe the bits of plastic would stay put or pass through the mesh.. and they came out of the mesh!!!! i was so frustrated.

i would definately NOT recommend this to anyone.. even if it is only "a little bit of plastic" i personally dont think its safe and think that they should remove the seam altogether.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2013 4:49 AM PST