Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for Spudman > Reviews

Browse

Spudman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3182
Top Reviewer Ranking: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Spudman RSS Feed (Pasadena, MD United States)
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Plant Stand 10430 4-Arm Plant Stand, 12-Inch, Terra Cotta
Plant Stand 10430 4-Arm Plant Stand, 12-Inch, Terra Cotta
Price: $4.49
17 used & new from $4.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Taking a Stand, May 28, 2016
Seems like a good idea to keep the pots elevated and not in direct contact with the deck rail where water can't evaporate. Mine came shipped in a thin envelope and broken into pieces. Gluing the pieces together didn't help. My next fix was going to be good old duct tape until I read the suggestion of another reviewer who glued pieces of this stand directly to the planter bottoms. That's an even better idea.
I sent photos of my broken stand to Amazon but didn't receive a response. The cost of this item is so low, I opted not to submit a return but just make do with it.

Liquid Fence HG-80266 Deer and Rabbit Repellent Granules, 2-Pound
Liquid Fence HG-80266 Deer and Rabbit Repellent Granules, 2-Pound
Price: $14.87
9 used & new from $14.87

4.0 out of 5 stars With a Sprinkle and Crossed Fingers, May 28, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I pulled into the driveway about 8 30 one evening and there in the front yard were four deer staring at me. Also in the front yard are beds of hosta and lilies, both favorites of our local deer. Treated with Liquid Fence that isn't actually a liquid, the plants seemed to have escaped the efforts of the deer.
My canister arrived with the seal broken and no directions, but it was easy to figure out how to sprinkle the granules from an already open canister.
Knock on wood, but the liquid fence granules and the supplementary sprinklings of garlic powder and cayenne pepper are keeping the deer at bay so far this year.
It's a personal choice, but I prefer applying the dry granules to the spray, especially on a windy day

Sipping Stones; Set of 4 Stainless Steel Reusable Ice Cubes in an Elegant Box with Velvet Pouch. Ready to Gift!
Offered by Treasure-Island
Price: $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not For Biting, May 28, 2016
These metal cubes are quite unique and certain to be noticed. They even come with a handy, attractive velour bag for storage. Freeze your metal cubes for 4-5 hours and your are ready for a cold drink. I like the looks of these in a glass, but be careful about dropping these in a glass and be careful about tipping your glass too fast so you don't chip a tooth.
I didn't put my tongue on a cube to see if it stuck, but I did try a finger and there was no skin/metal sticking.
As a test I left the frozen cubes out in a bowl and noted they were still cold after two hours. though not freezing cold.
I don't use ice often because of the melting ice dilution factor. These steel cubes solve that problem.

sample provided for honest opinion

Litom Super Bright 8 LED Solar Powered Wireless Security Motion Sensor Light with Three Intelligent Modes,Weatherproof,Wireless Exterior Security Lighting
Offered by HaborDirect
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $15.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Bright in the Night, May 27, 2016
This is my third Litom light at it is every bit as good as the first two though at first I thought this one was DOA. In our backyard are at least 30 solar lights, and the Litom lights are the best performing and most reliable.Charge the light in good sunlight for as many hours as you can before installing. On the back of the light are three settngs, easily accessed by a handy switch on the back. I like that the settings are clearly marked and explained on the back of the light so you don't have to save the owner's manual forever.The high light mode is a constant light that stays on 4 to 6 hours depending on how strong the charge is.The Dim light mode is a constant low level light that gets quite bright when it detects nearby motion. It goes off in about 15 seconds.The Sensor mode only comes on when it detects people or motion nearby. It goes off in 15 seconds when the people move away.About ten of the lights in the backyard are set to dim or sensor mode. When we look outside and see a sudden burst of light, we know an animal is prowling in the yard, usually a deer, but also the occasional visiting cat, possum, or raccoon. Some animals are startled and some go about their business.Bottom line - This is a terrific light with good output. sample provided

Note - For the first week the light lay on my deck absorbing sun but at night there was no light. Then one night it suddenly started working and working well with the bright light I had expected from day one. It's a mystery, but I'm happy it finally started to work.

CISHOP Lopunny Rabbit Wire Drawing 925 Sterling Silver Ear Studs Earrings
CISHOP Lopunny Rabbit Wire Drawing 925 Sterling Silver Ear Studs Earrings
Offered by Creative & Innovation Shop
Price: $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Silver Rabbit, May 26, 2016
These iconic rabbit earrings are light and small, but large enough to be noticed and admired. There is some detail in the ears and just enough glitter to catch and reflect the light as you move. Mrs. Spudman remarked that she'd never seen so many backings come with a pair of earrings. Lose one and you have plenty more to replace the lost one.
We think these bunny earrings are priced right and look great. They also come in an attractive box that makes the set a good gift candidate.

sample provided for an honest assessment.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Blue Diamond Solar Glass Jar Decoration Light Sogrand Solar Light Solar Pathway Light
Offered by Sogrand Industry Inc
Price: $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceeds Expectations, May 25, 2016
It's pretty enough, this heavy glass fixture that's about six inches tall with a lid that's about three inches in diameter. On the lid is a solar panel to absorb and transfer energy to the enclosed battery. On the bottom of the lid is an on off switch, very convenient. A rope like cord is wrapped around the top of the jar to serve as a hanger. Looking at the transparent jar with its translucent blue circles, one can't imagine the spectacular light display this jar produces. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's jaw dropping. Even the critical Mrs. Spudman is amazed and impressed by the wondrous light display produced by this solar jar.
I took many photos of the light show and may post some, but the Amazon listing photos capture the light effects quite well Experiment with placement to find the best results for your tastes. Hanging the light on a plant hanger outside on our deck lights up a wide area all night though the spread out pattern is more subdued in intensity. The light pattern on the house wall nearest the light do reflect some intense colors.

Inside, placing the jar on a table you'll see the most impressive effects.Setting the lamp inside the half bath's sink makes for a great night light and adds a spectacular look to the sink that looks like a mosaic.Look at the listing photos and you'll see an unexpected variety of colors, not just the blue that would seem apparent. After one of the rare days recently when we had a totally sunny day, the jar stayed lit for close to 18 hours. Amazing. Setting the solar panel in a sunny window doesn't work as well.

After one rare sunny day I experimented with having two of these lamps blazing at the same time. The intermingling of patterns and colors is amazing with two lights ablaze.
Background - I'm a big fan of solar lamps and have well over thirty in the back yard as well as several indoor solar lamps. You would think I'd be jaded by the abundance of these lamps, but am quite impressed by the performance of this light.

sample provided for review to this lucky reviewer.

Panacea 89229tv Round Plant Caddy With Wheels, 12-inch, Black
Panacea 89229tv Round Plant Caddy With Wheels, 12-inch, Black
Offered by toolboxsupply
Price: $13.99
6 used & new from $7.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Rolling on the Caddy, May 25, 2016
I bought my Panacea caddy at the local hardware store using a coupon found in the weekly circular. Without the coupon the price would have been very close to the price here on Amazon. With a heavy plant in the caddy it rolls roughly and takes some effort to move. The caddy is probably best for light duty.
I bought one last year that barely moves this season. Entirely my fault because I left it on the deck all winter. If you buy one of these, bring it inside during the winter season.
I do like the wire construction for the good drainage, lightness, and strength.

Tapeline Ruler Tape measure Flexible Rule Measuring Tool Key Chain 1.5M Candy Color (Red and Orange)
Offered by Ushusia
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars For Good Measure, May 25, 2016
The tape measure has been sitting on my desk for week's, an extra included with another product, but I can't remember which one. I finally took the tape measure out of the package and am quite pleased with this little gem.
A key ring is attached on one end so you can always have this measuring instrument with you. There have been many times I've been out and about when I'd needed to measure something before making a purchase decision.
The tape pulls out smoothly and stays out until you press the little button that retracts the tape. It's a soft flexible tape that's easy to handle and easy to read. At such a low price, I may buy a couple more of these.

Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Coolmax Jean, Magna, 36W x 30L
Lee Men's Modern Series Straight Fit Coolmax Jean, Magna, 36W x 30L
Price: $39.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., May 25, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These may soon become my favorite pair of jeans. They have a super, feel, fit, and finish. I like the softness of the material and the ease of movement while wearing these jeans. They are generously proportioned and seem to provide a little more room around the waste than my other 36" jeans. The material and design may be modern, but the orange stitching at the seams and pockets is classic.
I like these jeans a lot.

Tbleader Custom T Shirts Design Your Own Logo For Men (X-Large, Black)
Tbleader Custom T Shirts Design Your Own Logo For Men (X-Large, Black)
Offered by TBLeader
Price: $19.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit to a T, May 24, 2016
Twenty dollars for a custom printed T shirt is a pretty good deal. Recently at an Atlantic Ocean city I spent that much for a preprinted souvenir shirt. It's easy as can be to order also. The most difficult part for me was deciding on a picture to use on the shirt and then choosing between a black or a white shirt. I chose black. Also be careful to look at your image carefully before uploading because any flaws will be magnified in the printing. I learned that the hard way.

My shirt arrived a little sooner than expected, but expect to wait at least two weeks for your shirt to arrive at your door. Mine features an image I took of a custom made Mr. Potato Head. A blemish on the shirt's image is actually a magnification of a bright spot on the original photo. Next time I'll be sure to look at my photo very carefully before uploading.

Yes, you could make your own personalized T shirt, and I've made a few myself. But when you consider the price of the shirt, the price of the transfers and the time involved, you might be just as happy ordering your shirt here. The shirt itself is of good quality with substantial weight and thickness and a softness that feels good against the skin.

discounted sample provided to this reviewer for an honest opinion.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20