Profile for VM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VM "Italnguy" RSS Feed (Bayside, NY)

Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Price: $59.99
2 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, August 13, 2014
I needed a watch for n upcoming trip and I didn't want to ruin any of my expensive watches. I was originally looking into a GShock, but wanted something that looked a little classier. At first I was a little wary of Invicta (after reading some reviews on here and some other sites), but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, it's holding its own. It feels like a quality watch, fits well and is pretty comfortable. It keeps excellent time and the glowing hands are very bright at night (didn't expect that it would be as bright as it is). Overall, I am very happy with this watch- and for the price I can't find any fault with it. If I have any problems I will update the review, but as of right now it is a 5-star purchase.

Woods 7-Day Indoor Digital Lighting Timer DT300 (2-Pack)
Woods 7-Day Indoor Digital Lighting Timer DT300 (2-Pack)
Offered by A-2-Z Enterprise
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I may have gotten a bad batch, but 1 dead and 1 unset table ..., August 10, 2014
I purchased the set to turn on a bedroom lamp and my fish tank light while we are away on vacation. On one if them, the clock works and program can be set, but the unit itself will not turn on a lamp. On unit two, the main clock cannot be set but the program function works so I just figured out what time to set it to and it has been working in turning on the aquarium light. I may have gotten a bad batch, but 1 dead and 1 unset table clock makes me a little wary of ordering this item again.

Standard Motor Products VS156 EGR Valve Vacuum Solenoid
Standard Motor Products VS156 EGR Valve Vacuum Solenoid
Price: $68.70
14 used & new from $56.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, May 10, 2014
My wife's 1996 Maxima was giving an error code for this, so decided to try replacing it myself. Took all of 20 minutes to replace, works great, and saved a bunch of money vs taking it to the shop.

BuyCheapCables 100 Pack 8" Nylon Cable Zip Ties Self Locking 4mm (Clear - 50lbs)
Offered by BuyCheapCables
Price: $5.79
2 used & new from $5.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Zippy!, May 10, 2014
Useful little zip ties. Cheaper here than at HD and get the job done. Using them to keep hubcaps from popping off after hitting our famous NYC potholes

Hyundai Motors Genuine Door Striker Cover 4-pc Set For 2011 2012 2013 Kia Sportage R
Offered by SIWOO
Price: $9.35
9 used & new from $2.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Will also fit 2011 Sonata..., May 10, 2014
I bought these for my 2011 sonata and they fit perfectly. For simple plastic covers, they really do make the car look more finished-—don't understand why Hyundai doesn't put them on from the start. Shipment came on time and was well packaged.

Eviltron
Eviltron
Offered by Amazing Innovation
Price: $34.96
5 used & new from $28.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Driving my co-workers crazy, June 24, 2010
This review is from: Eviltron (Office Product)
I bought a couple of these to try it out,but thinking they wouldn't work as well as advertised. Well, they work, and they are great. I had one co-worker tear apart his office (I helped him out) and reach a point that he started to scream out "I hear you @**hole..." every 5 minutes or so (i also told a couple people nearby to say that they didn't hear a thing if he asked). Now we have on in the men's room, and one in a conference room making people jump and question their sanity.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 7, 2013 6:22 AM PST

Original Ring Thing (Size 12)
Original Ring Thing (Size 12)

4.0 out of 5 stars Everybody wants one...., June 24, 2010
This review is from: Original Ring Thing (Apparel)
The Ring Thing has been seeing a lot of action at BBQ and parties. As one other reviewer stated, it does get a little uncomfortable from the pressure of opening a bottle and it leaves a little mark at the bottom of you finger (this is after opening a lot of bottle though). Overall, a great product and has all my friends falling over each other to find out where to get one.