Profile for VM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VM "Italnguy" RSS Feed (Bayside, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Go Rhino! 460B Black 4" Oval HitchStep for 2" Receivers
Go Rhino! 460B Black 4" Oval HitchStep for 2" Receivers
Price: $51.99
40 used & new from $45.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes a licking..., May 26, 2015
I bought this for my wife's brand new Tucson. 30 days into owning the new car, a very nice neighbor decided to test it out by rear ending my wife. The hitch step took most of the impact (it was twisted in the car), but it did save the rest of the back and wrecked the woman's front end on her minivan. Still had damage to the truck, but it could have been worse without this little gem.

Metolius F.S. Mini Carabiner Red
Metolius F.S. Mini Carabiner Red
Offered by CampFour
Price: $8.50
7 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes an awesome keychain!, May 26, 2015
I came across this carabiner on an everyday carry site. I use it for my keys and it is serving its purpose. I have never gone climbing nor do I have the urge to, but the unit does seem well built and I believe it to live up to the claims. My keys are nowhere near the weight limit, but I do feel they are safe and secure.

Rawlings Player Series T-Ball Pattern, Right Hand Throw, 9-Inch
Rawlings Player Series T-Ball Pattern, Right Hand Throw, 9-Inch
Price: $11.70
9 used & new from $9.43

5.0 out of 5 stars The little guy loves it!, May 26, 2015
Bought this for my nephew when I picked up some gloves for my girls. Nice little glove for the little guy. It is for small kids, and fits him perfectly. But will only fit possibly up to a 5 year old.

Rawlings Player Series T-Ball Pattern, Pink, Right Hand Throw, 9-Inch
Rawlings Player Series T-Ball Pattern, Pink, Right Hand Throw, 9-Inch
Price: $12.45
10 used & new from $6.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice first glove for a little kid., May 26, 2015
My 3 year old loves it. I bought it for her to wear at her first baseball game and she fit right in. It is a small glove, but fits her perfectly. Now she doesn't feel left out when we play catch in the backyard.

Black & Decker Dual Line AFS Replacement Spools DF-065 (3 Pack)
Black & Decker Dual Line AFS Replacement Spools DF-065 (3 Pack)
Offered by Power Tool Superstore
Price: $23.12
7 used & new from $18.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Works perfectly and cheaper than home depot.

Set of 12-2 Packs-Fake Puffing Cigarettes-Gag gift
Set of 12-2 Packs-Fake Puffing Cigarettes-Gag gift
Offered by The Gag
Price: $7.25
9 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Worked great for my Slash costume. Everyone thought I was smoking a real cigarette.

Imperial Frames 11 by 14-Inch/14 by 11-Inch Picture/Photo Frame, White Wood Fancy Profile
Offered by MyFrameStore
Price: $18.27
3 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Nice frames. One came with broken glass, but replaced it with new glass and it looks great.

Poweradd™ Pilot X1 5200mAh Portable Charger External Battery Pack for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note 4 3, HTC One M9, Motorola, Nokia, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets(Apple Adapters Not Included) - White
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $49.99
3 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger. Use it daily and used it on ..., December 12, 2014
Great charger. Use it daily and used it on a trip to Disney world. It is a great little charger, fits in a pocket and lasts about a week on a full charge (charging iPhone from about 60% once a day).

Nautica Men's Pennant Passcase, Black, One Size
Nautica Men's Pennant Passcase, Black, One Size
Price: $28.36
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it is capable of holding a good amount of credit/store cards and drivers license plus 3 ..., December 12, 2014
At first, I was a little hesitant with this wallet, but it has since lived up to expectations. once you break it in a little, it is capable of holding a good amount of credit/store cards and drivers license plus 3 insurance cards and registrations. Area for cash is still a bit snug, but it has kept me from spending money. Overall, a great buy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 24, 2014 7:19 PM PST

Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Offered by Timepiece Trading
Price: $74.95
2 used & new from $50.31

5.0 out of 5 stars but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, August 13, 2014
I needed a watch for n upcoming trip and I didn't want to ruin any of my expensive watches. I was originally looking into a GShock, but wanted something that looked a little classier. At first I was a little wary of Invicta (after reading some reviews on here and some other sites), but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, it's holding its own. It feels like a quality watch, fits well and is pretty comfortable. It keeps excellent time and the glowing hands are very bright at night (didn't expect that it would be as bright as it is). Overall, I am very happy with this watch- and for the price I can't find any fault with it. If I have any problems I will update the review, but as of right now it is a 5-star purchase.

Page: 1 | 2