Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for VM > Reviews

Browse

VM's Profile

Customer Reviews: 64

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VM "Italnguy" RSS Feed (Bayside, NY)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
D-Link DCS-932L Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera (White)
D-Link DCS-932L Day & Night Wi-Fi Camera (White)
Price: Click here to see our price
115 used & new from $32.87

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good home surveillance for the price., October 20, 2015
Purchased two of these cameras and the DNR-202. There was a problem setting up the entire system (I have a Mac), but I called tech support and it has been working great. Lenny (tech number AR004627) was wonderful and incredibly helpful. It took her 2 hours to get it all up and running, but it works perfectly.

The software to review the video is a little wonky, but it has recently been updated and works much smoother. Overall, very happy with the quality considering it is fairly inexpensive. The only other issue is the very narrow view from the camera--- so I purchased a wide angle iPhone lens, and now it covers most of my front yard.

Reebok RT300, RB310, 365TR Bike Home Gym Power® AC Adapter / Power Cord (XL Edition)
Offered by Home Gym Power Solutions | Technovary Authorized Reseller
Price: $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No more batteries!!!!, October 20, 2015
Got tired of changing batteries all the time. Wire works great and screen is nice and bright.

DMV Clip - 3 Windshield Muni-meter Parking Ticket Holder Clips
DMV Clip - 3 Windshield Muni-meter Parking Ticket Holder Clips
Offered by Connections Group Inc.
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little product., October 20, 2015
Works great, and keeps the little tickets from flying around on windy days.

Cosmos ® 5 Set Stainless Steel D Shackles + 4 Holes Adjuster for Survival Bracelets w/ Anodized Gun Metal Color
Offered by Whike.ouyang
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible and cheap looking, October 20, 2015
As a few others have said- they look like cheap black spray paint. I bought these because of the gunmetal coloring, but received a really crappy product. They came loose in a little ziplock baggy and they are all chipped. I don't write many bad reviews here, but these are really bad.

TYGER Black Retractable SUV Rear Trunk Cargo Cover Shield Fits 10-12 Tucson (Gives your Luggage & Baggage in SUV rear cargo trunk Anti-Theft visor shield security shade & UV protection!)
Offered by MaxMate Depot
Price: $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars OEM quality, bargain bin price., October 5, 2015
This thing is great. Seems to be just like the OEM version, but at a better price. The item came packaged well and was a breeze to drop in position. My wife could not be happier now that she doesn't have to worry about prying eyes looking into the cargo area of her Tucson (2015).

Exercise Bike / Bicycle Seat Adapter - Change Stationary Bike Seats
Exercise Bike / Bicycle Seat Adapter - Change Stationary Bike Seats
Offered by derriairbikeseats
Price: $34.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great seat mount, September 30, 2015
Great seat mount, worked perfectly with my bike. Overall, very pleased with the quality and funtionality of the product as well as the service. I was emailed by Derriair to follow-up on my order to confirm if the unit would fit my bike. I appreciate the follow-up, and that the company puts in the extra effort to make sure the customer is happy. Would definitely recommend this to anyone needed to mount a better seat.

Genuine Cow Leather Zipper Bag Cover Holder for HYUNDAI KIA Smart Key 4 Button Black 5101

5.0 out of 5 stars A little bulky, but still a very nice cover., September 30, 2015
Order this from my mother and the hard shell for myself (we both have Sonatas). Just as pleasantly surprised with this as I was with the shell. All buttons function properly and it fits perfectly—it is a little bulky, and a little hard to see the buttons in the dark, but still a great product. I bought it to prevent accidentally detaching the fob from the key (its happened to my mom a couple of times). This item (just like the hard shell cover) came much earlier than expected (it was shipped from China and came 2 weeks early).

DSP Genuine Leather Colorful Shell Holder for HYUNDAI KIA Smart Key Case Fob 4 Buttons Black
Offered by dspstore
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome item—and came early too!, September 30, 2015
Great product. I was a little wary if it would look good—but was pleasantly surprised that it looks great. All buttons function properly and it fits perfectly— the only issue is that it is a little harder to detach the key from the fob(but it does prevent accidentally detaching, which I am happy about). One other thumbs up—the item came much earlier than expected (it was shipped from China and came 2 weeks early).

TITAN MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord / Parachute Cord, 100 Feet, Red (M-550100-RE)
TITAN MIL-SPEC 550 Paracord / Parachute Cord, 100 Feet, Red (M-550100-RE)
Offered by Titan™ Paracord
Price: $15.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough as nails!, September 30, 2015
Quality product—looks great and easy to work with. Just started using paracord and am trying to find ways to use it all the time. I love that TITAN also includes the velcro wrap (not a necessity, but nice way to wrap up the extra cord). Also appreciate that you can download paracord books/instructions. Overall, very happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from TITAN again.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 1, 2015 8:29 PM PDT

Tech Armor Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6S 4.7-Inch
Tech Armor Ballistic Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6/6S 4.7-Inch
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $7.95
5 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great product from Tech Armor!, September 30, 2015
I've purchased the regular screen protectors from Tech Armor before and have always been impressed by the quality and function provided. For our new iPhone 6, I purchased 2 of Apple iPhone 6S / iPhone 6 (4.7" ONLY) HD Clear Ballistic Glass Screen Protectors (for my wife and I). As usual, I am impressed by the quality. I hope to never test its functionality, but as other reviewers have show—it looks like it will protect as advertised. I would have liked if the protector was a little wider, but that is not a deal breaker. It was very easy to install (I was a little worried at first, but visited the Tech Armor site and watch a tutorial). The overall outcome looks great, and I love that fingerprints do not show up on the screen. Overall, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Comment Comment | Permalink