Profile for VM > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VM "Italnguy" RSS Feed (Bayside, NY)

Page: 1 | 2
Black & Decker Dual Line AFS Replacement Spools DF-065 (3 Pack)
Black & Decker Dual Line AFS Replacement Spools DF-065 (3 Pack)
Offered by Power Tool Superstore
Price: $23.14
7 used & new from $17.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Works perfectly and cheaper than home depot.

Set of 12-2 Packs-Fake Puffing Cigarettes-Gag gift
Set of 12-2 Packs-Fake Puffing Cigarettes-Gag gift
Offered by The Gag
Price: $6.32
4 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Worked great for my Slash costume. Everyone thought I was smoking a real cigarette.

Imperial Frames 11 by 14-Inch/14 by 11-Inch Picture/Photo Frame, White Wood Fancy Profile
Price: $28.72
3 used & new from $18.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 12, 2014
Nice frames. One came with broken glass, but replaced it with new glass and it looks great.

Poweradd™ Pilot X1 5200mAh Portable Charger Backup External Battery Power Pack with LED Flashlight for iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6 5s 5c 5 4s, iPods (Apple Adapters Not Included), Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Galaxy Note 4 3, other Smartphones, Gopro Cameras and More
Offered by PoweraddDirect
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great charger. Use it daily and used it on ..., December 12, 2014
Great charger. Use it daily and used it on a trip to Disney world. It is a great little charger, fits in a pocket and lasts about a week on a full charge (charging iPhone from about 60% once a day).

Nautica Men's Pennant Passcase, Black, One Size
Nautica Men's Pennant Passcase, Black, One Size
Price: $28.36
2 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars it is capable of holding a good amount of credit/store cards and drivers license plus 3 ..., December 12, 2014
At first, I was a little hesitant with this wallet, but it has since lived up to expectations. once you break it in a little, it is capable of holding a good amount of credit/store cards and drivers license plus 3 insurance cards and registrations. Area for cash is still a bit snug, but it has kept me from spending money. Overall, a great buy.

Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Invicta Men's 11255 Specialty GMT Black Dial Black Polyurethane Watch
Price: $59.99
4 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, August 13, 2014
I needed a watch for n upcoming trip and I didn't want to ruin any of my expensive watches. I was originally looking into a GShock, but wanted something that looked a little classier. At first I was a little wary of Invicta (after reading some reviews on here and some other sites), but I've always wanted to get one because they look pretty nice. After a month of ownership, it's holding its own. It feels like a quality watch, fits well and is pretty comfortable. It keeps excellent time and the glowing hands are very bright at night (didn't expect that it would be as bright as it is). Overall, I am very happy with this watch- and for the price I can't find any fault with it. If I have any problems I will update the review, but as of right now it is a 5-star purchase.

Woods 7-Day Indoor Digital Lighting Timer DT300 (2-Pack)
Woods 7-Day Indoor Digital Lighting Timer DT300 (2-Pack)
Offered by A-2-Z Enterprise
Price: $15.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I may have gotten a bad batch, but 1 dead and 1 unset table ..., August 10, 2014
I purchased the set to turn on a bedroom lamp and my fish tank light while we are away on vacation. On one if them, the clock works and program can be set, but the unit itself will not turn on a lamp. On unit two, the main clock cannot be set but the program function works so I just figured out what time to set it to and it has been working in turning on the aquarium light. I may have gotten a bad batch, but 1 dead and 1 unset table clock makes me a little wary of ordering this item again.

Standard Motor Products VS156 EGR Valve Vacuum Solenoid
Standard Motor Products VS156 EGR Valve Vacuum Solenoid
Price: $68.70
14 used & new from $67.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!, May 10, 2014
My wife's 1996 Maxima was giving an error code for this, so decided to try replacing it myself. Took all of 20 minutes to replace, works great, and saved a bunch of money vs taking it to the shop.

BuyCheapCables® 100 Pack 8" Nylon Cable Zip Ties Self Locking 4mm (Clear - 50lbs)
Offered by BuyCheapCables
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Zippy!, May 10, 2014
Useful little zip ties. Cheaper here than at HD and get the job done. Using them to keep hubcaps from popping off after hitting our famous NYC potholes

Hyundai Motors Genuine Door Striker Cover 4-pc Set For 2011 2012 2013 Kia Sportage R
Offered by jjanggamoto
Price: $9.34
8 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Will also fit 2011 Sonata..., May 10, 2014
I bought these for my 2011 sonata and they fit perfectly. For simple plastic covers, they really do make the car look more finished-—don't understand why Hyundai doesn't put them on from the start. Shipment came on time and was well packaged.

Page: 1 | 2