Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale
Profile for Kikistare > Reviews

Browse

Kikistare's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kikistare RSS Feed

Destined (House of Night Book 9)
Destined (House of Night Book 9)
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $7.80

1.0 out of 5 stars Did't think it could get worse, November 6, 2011
Worse than the last book. Book was boring, nothing new has happened in the last couple of books. I was so excited for this series. It looked so promising. Luckily I knew to read the reviews online before purchasing it and instead went to the library. I think after this dissapointing novel I am done with this set or authors and this series.

Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5
Shadowfever: Fever Series Book 5
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book of the Series. Karen has truely completed a masterpiece., January 21, 2011
The latest installment of the Fever Series does not dissapoint. From the moment I picked it up I could not put it down. I have always beem a fan of Mrs. Moning but this book is by far superior to all her other novels written this far. It is quite possibly the best book, and series, I have ever read.

Awakened: A House of Night Novel
Awakened: A House of Night Novel
Offered by Macmillan
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A great big dose of boring, January 17, 2011
I have been following this series since the begining and have enjoyed all but the last two books in the series. It is such a horrible boring book that it makes me think the author only wrote the novels because a certain amout was promised to the publisher but that they ran out of ideas two books ago.

Speak Now
Speak Now
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Greatest Albums to come out in the last 10 years, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Speak Now (MP3 Music)
Taylor Swift does not disappoint in this wondrous album. Once I started listening to it I couldn't stop. No album has spoken to me and drawn me in as much as this one has in the last 10 years. The song about John Mayer "Dear John" is fantastic as is her apology song to Taylor Lautner "Back to December" is also fantastic. The song Enchanted is very slow and a beautiful compellation. I think this is her best album yet! This album does not disappoint!