Profile for William R. Vilberg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William R. Vilberg RSS Feed (Miami, FL USA)

BoxWave iPhone 6 Case, BoxWave Almost Nothing iPhone 6 Case - Slim Hybrid Hard Clear iPhone 6 Case with TPU Bumper Rim - Over 10,000 Sold! (Crystal Clear)
Offered by BoxWave Corporation
Price: $5.28
2 used & new from $2.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice way to protect my iPhone 6 while still showing people that I have an iPhone!, November 19, 2014
I love this case for my iPhone 6. I wanted a case that lets people see that I have an iPhone 6 but still provides (some) protection. This one is great. It adds a bit of size around the edges of the iPhone, but that is for protection, since the edges will be the first thing to hit the floor when (if?) the iPhone is dropped. But the feel is grippy and soft and the back is completely see through. The volume and on/off buttons are in the case, while the sound switch is exposed. The connection on the bottom is the size of a lightning connector. I haven't had problems with any of my lightning cables, including those that are slightly oversized. A 30-pin to lightning converter that Apple sells would require removing the case to connect it. I am glad I got it since I wear an ID on my shirt pocket, and keep my phone in my shirt pocket. Without this case the phone would be scratched up by the ID clip.

Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Price: $35.99
35 used & new from $22.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a great microphone, June 1, 2014
The Samson Go Mic is perfect for my needs. Much better than the internal mic on my portable. Solid and well designed.

EasyAcc® 10000mAh Brilliant Ultra Slim Dual USB (2.1A / 1.5A Output) Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger Pack for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Android Phone Smartphone Tablets Pc GoPro - White and Orange
Offered by EasyAcc.A Store
Price: $49.99
2 used & new from $22.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great power brick, June 1, 2014
Very nicely designed. Great product. Lots of power. I really like the bright colors. Easy to find and hard to lose or leave behind.

Synthetic Leather iPad Mini Sleeve for iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3 and Acer Iconia A1-830 by Dockem; Slim, Simple, and Professional Executive Tablet Case - Soft Felt Lined Dark Brown Basic Synthetic Leather Protective Pouch Cover
Offered by Dockem
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Must remove any cover., December 2, 2013
I take my new iPad Mini Retina everywhere. I have a very small shoulder bag that I use to hold it and two zipper pouches of cables and related items. I wanted something to give the iPad a little bit of protection, but that was very light. This sleeve is perfect. The seams around the edge protect the Mini when I set the bag down. When I am running from my desk to a meeting I just take the Mini in the sleeve. It isn't real leather, but it is fine for me. The lining is soft, protecting the iPad. The only down side is that you will want to remove all covers when using the slip case. The Mini slides in and out perfectly when there is no cover, either front or back, but is hard to get in or out otherwise. I have the smart cover and took it off so I could use this sleeve. I put the smart cover into my shoulder bag so I can use it as a stand, but most of the time I am holding the iPad, so I appreciate the fact that it is so light without any cover. So I am happy I couldn't use the smart cover, but some people might feel uncomfortable without a lot of protection.

BlueRigger High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet 6.6 Feet (2m) - Supports 3D and Audio Return [Latest Version]
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $14.95
3 used & new from $5.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly - What more can you ask?, August 11, 2011
I get mixed messages on HDMI cables. Some people say they are digital, so anything that carries the signal is equivalent. Other people say that the higher quality (and more expensive) cables are better. I just added a WD TV HD to my system and needed another HDMI cable, so I looked on amazon and found this one. It looked good and was extremely reasonably priced. I ordered it, it arrived promptly, I plugged it in, and it works perfectly, as far as I can tell. I have a 55" Vizio, so I am pumping 1080p through it without any problems. If I get more items that need to be hooked up with HDMI, I would certainly be happy to buy another BlueRigger cable.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars My travel buddy, September 30, 2008
I have a number of different tools to help me when trying to plug things in. When I travel, I always take the Belkin mini surge protector with USB charger. I plug it in by the desk in my hotel room and it gives me all the outlets I need to charge things overnight. I especially like the two USB charging ports, since I can plug in my iPhone and one other device to charge, without having to keep the computer running all night. Having three power connectors lets me connect my computer and anything else I have along, and have some assurance that there is surge protection. For my everyday use, I carry a Power Strip Space Saver from Think Geek ([...] That lets me share an outlet with someone, so I can plug in my computer even if all the outlets at the airport are in use. I just ask if I can share the outlet, plug in the space saver, and then plug in the other person's device in one outlet and mine in the other. So one of those is in the front pocket of my computer bag. But the Belkin mini surge protector with USB chargers is in my traveling bag and I would leave home (on a trip) without it.

Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X 6.5 [OLD VERSION]
Paragon NTFS for Mac OS X 6.5 [OLD VERSION]
2 used & new from $8.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Allowed full access to NTFS disk drives from my Mac, September 30, 2008
This product does what it says. I installed it, and could begin working with NTFS disk drives. Since I had a number of Windows drives around, this let me access them from my Macintosh without any changing of the format. I continue to need to share drives between Macs and Windows computers, and FAT32 won't allow the large file sizes that I sometimes encounter. NTFS for Mac has solved my problem.

Windows Vista Inside Out
Windows Vista Inside Out
by Carl Siechert
Price: $37.48
177 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Advantage: Comes with eBook version, August 28, 2007
Vista isn't very hard to use, but there are little things that I need to look up on occasion. I love the fact that I can install the eBook on my computer so I always have it with me. (I use a TabletPC and carry it to home and work and on trips.) Having all this information available to me at all times is great. People ask me a question (I do tech support), I search for the answer, tell them what they need to know, and they think I know everything. Having it on the computer makes all the difference to me.

2007 Microsoft® Office System Inside Out (Bpg-Inside Out)
2007 Microsoft® Office System Inside Out (Bpg-Inside Out)
by Jim Boyce
Price: $36.57
135 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The eBook is GREAT!, August 28, 2007
I find myself buying the InsideOut series, even if I have other books on a topic, because of the included eBook. I love the fact that I always have the information on my computer and can search it for whatever I need. This book is not very detailed, but it helped me with relative references in Excel just last week. I opened the eBook, searched for "relative reference" and found what I needed. Paid for the book, in my opinion. Oh, and I use the hardcover to page through and look for new information, when I have the time.