ARRAY(0x94ed89a8)

Customer Reviews: 42

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Wickedredapples "C.A." RSS Feed (Ca. USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Jones! By Delicious Platform Stiletto High-heel Dress Pumps in Magenta Faux Suede
Offered by Lustacious
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, August 8, 2013
I bought this pair of shoes back in April of 13, and I just wore them for the first time out for a night of dancing in July of 13. The shoes are beautiful, and true to size. I have them in magenta, I wore them with a flowey dark grey lace back top with dark skinny jeans and magenta chandelier earrings and I felt fabulous. Just gave my outfit a pop of color. I wore them for several hours and I must add, I was surprised that I wasn't in so much pain as with other heels. I'm thinking of buying them in a few more colors.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy and Comfortable, November 15, 2012
I bought two pairs of these heels several months ago, one in zebra print and one in cheetah print. First impression out of the box was "WOW" very lovely shoes! They have a pin-up essence to them, if you're a fan of that style like me, you will definitely love these. I've been wearing them around the house to test their comfort and they were indeed pretty comfortable. I would wear them for a couple of hours at a time and I did quite well considering I don't wear heels to often except for special occasions. This past weekend I had a "special occasion" come up and wore the zebra print with a black pencil skirt and a magenta winged sleeve sweater, the shoes completed the look. But to the important part, which is comfort level, I wore the shoes out for a total of 5 hours and I was truly impressed of how comfortable I was in them. I have a wide foot so I worried about wearing them longer than 2 hours and not to mention the height of the 5 inch heel was pretty intimidating but I did quite well and my toes were not pinched, pushed or squished, I had plenty of toe room. I recommend this shoe to all heel lovers.

Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Made in the USA (Purple)
Sara Monica Flower Hair Clip and Pin Rose_Made in the USA (Purple)
Offered by Sara Monica Flower Crafts
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 25, 2012
I ordered two of these hair roses one in black the other in dark purple. They are by far the best flower hair clips I've owned. They sit perfectly on your head you can't even see the clip in your hair when you wear it. The packaging was awesome, you can tell they really took their time packaging it up and they even sent a handwritten note and candy thanking me for my purchase. I will definitely come back to this seller when I'm in need of more hair flowers.

Red Rose Velvet Hair Flower Clip
Red Rose Velvet Hair Flower Clip

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but pretty, June 25, 2012
I ordered two hair roses one in red and the other white. Quality was ok, I thought it would be much better, the leaves on the red rose were smashed and the white rose was dirty. The packaging was very nice, and it was delivered in a timely manner.

DC America PAGAR808MBR-S Toscana Double Bench Arbor with Pergola Style Top, Bronze
Offered by FOGDOG
Price: $358.35
4 used & new from $358.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, June 22, 2011
Very happy with this piece, I planted Imperial Delight Bougainvillea next to each post and I think it'll be a sight once the plants start growing and twining up the pergola. Can't wait!

Bougain Bougainvillea Fertilizer 10lb Bag
Bougain Bougainvillea Fertilizer 10lb Bag
Offered by BGI Fertilizer
Price: $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I would recommend, June 22, 2011
I have 5 new Boudainvilleas 4 that I planted this year, the other is from last year but it is still a baby. I bought Bougain Bougainvillea Fertilizer after reading many good reviews in May, and Ive used it twice now, instructions indicate to use once a month. My Bougs are getting bigger and with lots and lots of new sprouts! Im so excited because when I first bought them they were about 10 inches tall, now thay are about 14 inches tall. I have faith in this product and will continue using it on my plants. Oh, I wanted to mention that the instructions on the back also recommend using it on other tropical plants. I have a Giant Climbing Crimson and Ive been using it on that one too and it is responding beautifully as well.

MAC Small Eye Shadow Plumage, 0.05 Oz/1.5g
MAC Small Eye Shadow Plumage, 0.05 Oz/1.5g
Offered by TVJ1 Inc.
Price: $25.00
3 used & new from $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong color, May 2, 2011
I recieved the wrong color, this I recieved was a bright blue not the deep Turqoise/Green you see on the picture, very dissapointed.

90 Bottles Nail Polish Wall Rack
90 Bottles Nail Polish Wall Rack
Offered by Beauticom
Price: $28.00
4 used & new from $19.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, December 14, 2010
It did it's job in organizing my nail polishes, it's in my walk in closet and keeps it all neat and confined to the wall.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 2:49 PM PDT

San Diego Chargers NFL 12 Pack Cooler
San Diego Chargers NFL 12 Pack Cooler
Offered by Sport Station
Price: $6.99
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 14, 2010
Looks great and it holds a good amount of stuff, not too small not too big perfect for packing work lunch.

Altra 9225096 Laptop Cart ,White
Altra 9225096 Laptop Cart ,White

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, March 9, 2010
Awsome product, I recommend it, it does it's job quite well. I use it for a laptop, I take it anywhere Im sitting around the house. It's also nice looking and sturdy enough.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5