Profile for Franklin Banks > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 29

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Franklin Banks RSS Feed (Oakland, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Little Blue Truck Leads the Way
Little Blue Truck Leads the Way
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars It's pretty simple but my son likes it a lot, January 1, 2015
It's pretty simple but my son likes it a lot. In this case, his opinion counts the most and he gave it 4 stars

Factory Refurbished Linksys X2000 Wireless-N Router with ADSL2 Modem
Factory Refurbished Linksys X2000 Wireless-N Router with ADSL2 Modem

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, July 14, 2013
I had to return this modem; It couldn't maintain the connection to the internet. I contacted customer service at Linksys and, at first, they said it was out of warranty. They relented and helped but couldn't fix it. For what it is, it's offered at a very good price and decided to order another one. I'll update review when it arrives and I can hook up the new one.

Lose It!
Lose It!
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars I've already lost weight after less than two weeks, February 18, 2013
This review is from: Lose It! (App)
This a very convenient way to track what you eat and how much you exercise. The app makes it easy to figure out how much you can eat to loose weight and helps you set goals for total and weekly weight loss. it has many food items in it's data base already, including restaurant meals. It also has a bar scanner that you can use to input the foods you buy at the store. Another big plus, is that you can "friend" other people you know who are using the app to support each other and hold each other accountable for how much you're eating and exerciising. This app made a big difference in helping me change what I was eating and I've already lost 5lbs in a week and a half.

eForCity Car Charger for Acer Aspire One (PACEASPICC01)
eForCity Car Charger for Acer Aspire One (PACEASPICC01)
Price: $15.53
4 used & new from $8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars grweat for the elocity tablet, December 5, 2012
bought this for my elocity tablet and it works very well. I was relieved to find it becasue I use it to show movies to my kids in the car and you have to have a car charger to make that work. Definitely would by again, well priced!

Leo the Lightning Bug - Eric Drachman
Leo the Lightning Bug - Eric Drachman
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, December 5, 2012
My 4 and 5 yo boys, who are biracial, love this story becasue it's about a bug that doesn't fit in but finds a way to make friends and value himself. Great book, great message

Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Hoover WindTunnel T-Series Rewind Plus Bagless Upright, UH70120
Price: $99.00
57 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars so far so good, December 5, 2012
Very easy to use, very well priced, lighter than my old vacuum, good suction, easy to clean and empty, no extra expense for bags, I do wish that it got a little closer to the ground for hardwood floors. I would definitely buy it again

Wi-Fi Analyzer
Wi-Fi Analyzer

5.0 out of 5 stars very useful, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Wi-Fi Analyzer (App)
Lets you know when wifi is available and lets you know how steady your signal is. Great for diagnosing connection problems.

Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free)
Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Angry Birds Space (Ad-Free) (App)
My 4 and 5 yo boys love this game. The 4 yo just plays with the graphics and music but it keeps him happy. The 5yo can play it and enjoys it.

World Newspapers
World Newspapers

1.0 out of 5 stars not worh it, December 5, 2012
This review is from: World Newspapers (App)
You can get any of the newspapers they list from the news organizations website. Waste of space, don't bother with it.

Just Grandma and Me - Little Critter
Just Grandma and Me - Little Critter
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars my 4 year old can't read it enough, December 5, 2012
My 4 yo boy has me read this several times a day. He loves to touch the pictures, he loves the story, the graphics are higher quality than usual. Get it!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3