Profile for KLOlund > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KLOlund RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Apple Magic Trackpad
Apple Magic Trackpad
Price: $68.49
104 used & new from $39.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, but it was USED not new, May 20, 2015
I put three stars down because it appears that this is a previously owned model (someone else's name was associated with the Bluetooth profile). It works, but I could have paid less for a refurbished one if I wanted that . . . or paid $10 more for a new one from Apple directly.

Men's Rectangular Reading Glasses with Bamboo Temples By ICU Case Included (1.50, Brown)
Offered by No Thyme Productions
Price: $24.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality finish, April 23, 2015
The paint (or varnish?) has been chipping and pealing off. Maybe they're good to just sit at the office and not carry around, but the quality does not equal the price, in my opinion.

Death by Suburb
Death by Suburb
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, March 1, 2015
This review is from: Death by Suburb (Kindle Edition)
Great, thoughtful, and sometimes humorous stuff here. Inspiration to rise above the norm.

The Samson Syndrome: What You Can Learn from the Baddest Boy in the Bible
The Samson Syndrome: What You Can Learn from the Baddest Boy in the Bible
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best men's books you'll ever read, November 23, 2014
One of the best men's books you'll ever read. Great for personal or group study. I put it right up there in importance with 'Wild at Heart' and 'The Man in the Mirror.'

The SOLOMON SEDUCTION: What You Can Learn from the Wisest Fool in the Bible
The SOLOMON SEDUCTION: What You Can Learn from the Wisest Fool in the Bible
Offered by HarperCollins Christian Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 23, 2014
Awesome author, and some of his best books are written directly to men.

Osprey Packs Pixel Daypack, Pinot Red
Osprey Packs Pixel Daypack, Pinot Red
Price: $139.95
6 used & new from $139.95

5.0 out of 5 stars it seems very durable and quite comfortable. I like the side compartment for my laptop, November 23, 2014
So far, it seems very durable and quite comfortable. I like the side compartment for my laptop, as well as the interior side pocket for my tablet--both easy to get to. The whole thing is pretty compact and has a great low/thin profile. Don't love this color, but that's what was on sale. Ha!

A Remarkable Story of Hope Reborn in Northern Iraq The Miracle of the Kurds (Hardback) - Common
by Stephen Mansfield

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the real book, November 11, 2014
Great book, but . . . based on the cover image, this is not the final book but an unedited advance reader copy for marketing purposes (and a paperback as well).

Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live
Life Change: Finding a New Way to Hope, Think, and Live
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We All Need Change in Some Area of Our Lives, December 5, 2013
Life Change is an encouraging read for EVERYONE . . . since we all have things in our lives that we want to change. Jordan Easley is able to talk about the lives of people thousands of years ago and show how their experiences with the healing power of Jesus can be just as real for us today. He also mixes in entertaining stories from his own life as well as others', which makes for a very enjoyable, uplifting read.

The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
The One Year Chronological Bible NIV
Price: $10.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Match Order of Print Edition, May 10, 2012
I was very happy to see that the Kindle edition of this Bible was finally available...only to find that the order of daily readings did not match that of those in the print edition. How very inconvenient! I'm not concerned that this is the 2011 NIV, but it's pretty much useless for reading along with others in my family and at church who are using the print edition, so I returned it.

Fenix E21 154 Lumens Flashlight
Fenix E21 154 Lumens Flashlight

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 5, 2011
What a great flashlight for this price. I took it to a camp with middle school students, and kids were fighting over who got to use it each night because they were blown away by how bright and how far it shined. I highly recommend this if your budget is limited.

Page: 1 | 2