Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for VegChef88 > Reviews

Browse

VegChef88's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VegChef88 RSS Feed

Nancy Drew: Double Dare 6 (The White Wolf of Icicle Creek / Legend of the Crystal Skull)
Offered by Bargain Buyers Software
Price: $19.28
13 used & new from $4.98

5.0 out of 5 stars I made the right choice!, November 9, 2015
Item arrived than faster than expected! Like new. Thank you so much. Two for the price of one, and at a better deal than that.

Chloe's Kitchen: 125 Easy, Delicious Recipes for Making the Food You Love the Vegan Way
by Chloe Coscarelli
Price: $11.89
115 used & new from $2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Chloe's Kitchen Cookbook, March 9, 2012
Wow! This is my first comment ever on a product I've purchased from Amazon. So I know this book must be good. I've just transitioned over to being vegan. Over the years, I've been on a strict diet and having celiac disease as well as other health problems, it left me very limited to foods. So when I finally gave up meat, I searched high and low for vegan cookbooks that will pretain to my health and cooking needs. Let me tell you guys this, being a college student and on a budget, even I can make these meals for myself, family and friends. I just recieved my book today in the mail, and I CAN'T WAIT to start cooking! I just finised browsing the book and I've already booked marked some recipes to try.

What I like about Chloe's book is that these are ingredients that you can find in your local grocery store, or ANY store. You don't have to go searching for ingredients you've never heard of or haven't seen before. Maybe just a few ingredients, you may have to get online or at a health food store. But the most part about is that the ingredients are very easy to find. Chloe has a website as well. And I've made the Mexi Cali Sliders and Beach Cookies one day for my family, and wow, let me tell you guys....I wished I had saved me a slider and a cookie! Because after I finished making the dishes, they were gone SO FAST! And my family are ominvores! So you know Chloe's wesbite recipes as well as recipes from her new book, are sure to please even the "Meat and Potatoes" kind of person! I'm so happy that Chloe has camed out with this book! It's for everyone! Chloe has proved that you can eat healthy, meat-less meals, that are tasty and delicious without sacraficing flavor and taste. If you haven't purchased this book, BUY IT! You won't be dissapointed! I promise!

Update: 3/21/12-I made Chloe's Mac and Cheese as a side dish for Dinner last night. My family went WILD! The Mac and Cheese was so creamy and full of flavor, just the right amount of texture, crisp and browning of the dish! My Mom thought I was joking when I told her it was Vegan and she asked me seven times over Dinner if I had used animal products and I told her no. My Dairy loving family LOVED the dish so much they've asked me to make it on Thursdays now! Next recipe I make will be the Spinach Artichoke Crostini! I can't wait! Once again, Chloe's book proves that you can still have your favorite meals, snacks and desserts animal free and STILL have great tasting flavor AND the meals are far more healthier than fast food! Chloe's blog is amazing as well! Guys go and get this book! You won't regret it!