Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Jennifer M. Stoddard > Reviews

Browse

Jennifer M. Stod...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jennifer M. Stoddard RSS Feed (Monponsett, MA United States)

Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn My Pretty Learning Purse
Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn My Pretty Learning Purse
Price: $18.03
134 used & new from $12.73

3.0 out of 5 stars Opening too narrow., November 5, 2012
I agree with the responses that say the opening of the purse is too narrow. I understand that it's made for little hands - but little hands don't really have the required dexterity to pull the large objects (keys, mirror, etc.) out of such a small opening. My daughter's hand fits in, but it's really difficult for her to get stuff out and then she just gives up and plays with something else. The bracelet that comes with purse is too small for my 1 year old daughter - I can't get it over her hand. My only other complaint is that it's a little heavy for little kids - the bottom of the purse is made up of a big plastic box that houses the speakers and the batteries.

Sassy Wonder Wheel Activity Center
Sassy Wonder Wheel Activity Center
Price: $7.58
164 used & new from $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Suction cup doesn't stick, June 18, 2012
I bought this toy for my daughter because I thought it was great that I could suction it down and she could play with it. Well, it seems that any surface I try to suction it onto it either doesn't stick at all, or comes unstuck after a minute or two. The whole point of this toy is that it suctions down - but the suction never seems to work. Wish I had saved my money.

Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub
Fisher-Price Precious Planet Whale of a Tub
Price: $23.96
35 used & new from $19.65

5.0 out of 5 stars This tub is whale-tastic!, June 18, 2012
Love love love this tub! I have used it since my dd was a newborn for her sponge baths and she is now almost 9 months. Once she could sit up on her own we pulled out the center hump, spun her so her back was facing the other way and she still takes tubbys in it. It didn't really fit in any of our sinks so I just set it in the tub. It's also super cute! The only problem we've really had with it is that we really don't have anywhere good to store it and our bathroom is small so it always seems to be in the way. Regardless I love this tub and would recommend it to anybody!

Bright Starts Around We Go Activity Station, Doodle Bugs (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

3.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it but the quality isn't great, April 13, 2012
My mom bought this for my daughter. She has been using it since she was 3-4 months. She is now 7 months. I would say this is hands down one of her favorite toys. She loves the ability to go around on her own - even if it's only in a circle. I think that's her favorite part. She sometimes plays with the toys, but usually she is pulling stuff off of her toy shelves. The snack tray is kind of a waste because we don't use it - she is barely eating solids. My one complaint about this toy is that the construction is really crappy. Pieces don't fit together smooth. Bright Starts - if you are going to charge that much for a toy make sure it's not crappy quality.