Profile for Kris > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kris RSS Feed (midwest U.S.A.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Precision Grooming Set - By Majestic Bombay - Professional Quality Stainless Steel Luxury Tweezers + Nail Scissor. Guaranteed for Life!
Offered by Majestic Bombay
Price: $31.00
2 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, March 7, 2015
These seem to be of high quality, and the price is very reasonable. I'm happy with my purchase.

Unworthy: How to Stop Hating Yourself
Unworthy: How to Stop Hating Yourself
by Anneli S. Rufus
Price: $15.96
65 used & new from $8.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended reading. A unique and honest book on a rarely discussed topic., December 18, 2014
One of the things I like best about this book is that the writer has experienced what she's writing about. She isn't an academic, psychologist, psychiatrist, or other professional trying to help people without having personal, intimate knowledge of the subject matter. Books by professionals can certainly be of value, but there is nothing quite like hearing from someone who has lived through what she's writing about. I enjoyed this book and found it helpful--both Rufus' personal stories and the information and advice presented that she's learned from studying the topic and from interviewing others.

Bernardin Freezer Jars - Plastic - 32 oz
Bernardin Freezer Jars - Plastic - 32 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, June 25, 2014
I like these very much. I use them in the refrigerator and freezer. They seem leak-proof, so far. I like the screw-on lids better than the typical food storage container lids.

Ball Jar 16-Ounce Plastic Freezer Jar
Ball Jar 16-Ounce Plastic Freezer Jar
Price: $8.18
25 used & new from $3.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, June 25, 2014
I like these very much. I use them in the refrigerator and freezer. They seem leak-proof, so far. I didn't have any problem with the lids, as a few reviewers reported.

Bernardin Freezer Jars - Plastic - 16 oz
Bernardin Freezer Jars - Plastic - 16 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, June 25, 2014
I like these very much. I use them to freeze smoothies and I take homemade yogurt to work in them. They seem leak-proof, so far.

Sterling Silver 1.8-mm Tiger Eye Link Bracelet (7.5 Inch)
Sterling Silver 1.8-mm Tiger Eye Link Bracelet (7.5 Inch)
Offered by Kooljewelry
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 25, 2014
This looks classy. It seems a bit fragile so I am careful with it when putting it on, taking it off, and doing any sort of work while wearing it.

Bling Jewelry Whimsical Gold Plated Two Toned Sterling Silver Daisy Pendant Necklace 16in
Offered by Bling Jewelry
Price: $25.99
2 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended. Even prettier than in the photo., June 25, 2014
This is very pretty--even nicer than the photo. It's just the right size--I didn't want something too large--and I was able to put it on another chain I own (although the one that it came on is nice).

Imse Vimse Sanitary pads 3 pcs, Organic Panty Liner
Imse Vimse Sanitary pads 3 pcs, Organic Panty Liner

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, January 8, 2014
I've used these for about two years. I liked them enough to order more. These save me money and are more environmentally friendly than disposable products. They are soft and comfortable and do not feel too big or obtrusive.

GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
GladRags Moon Cup, Size B
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $23.29
43 used & new from $20.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended!, January 8, 2014
I've used this for over a year. No complaints at all. It saves me money and is more environmentally friendly than disposable products.

Thermos 16-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, Stainless Steel
Thermos 16-Ounce Vacuum-Insulated Travel Tumbler, Stainless Steel
Price: $24.99
40 used & new from $18.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Great! Truly leak-proof., January 8, 2014
I really like this mug. I've used it for about two years. I carry it to work in a backpack or messenger bag and it never leaks and it keeps my coffee hot.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3