Profile for H. Peshoff > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

H. Peshoff RSS Feed (North Louisiana)

Page: 1 | 2
Baja Joe - Premium Woven Baja Hoodie Jerga Mens (Medium, Pinstripe)
Baja Joe - Premium Woven Baja Hoodie Jerga Mens (Medium, Pinstripe)
Offered by Beach Shop USA
Price: $18.20
3 used & new from $15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, December 31, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my sister. I ordered a medium and was happy to see that it fits true to size, like a normal men's medium hoodie. The fabric has cozy fleece on the inner side, and colors are as shown. I got the gray with the blue and red, etc. vertical stripe and it looks nice.

i-Blason Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (i9295 Water Resistant Version)  Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black)
i-Blason Samsung Galaxy S4 Active (i9295 Water Resistant Version) Prime Series Dual Layer Holster Case with Kickstand and Locking Belt Swivel Clip (Black)
Offered by i-BLASON
Price: $24.99
3 used & new from $11.98

4.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, September 15, 2014
I've used this case for over a year now. It's nice and has saved me and my personal data multiple times... Okay, let's be honest, multiple times a week. It's gotten a little rough-looking, as the matte paint on the back has scratched off over time, but it's really not very noticeable. Very easy to put on and take off (note: separate the rubber and plastic parts, and put the rubber piece on first, then fit the plastic piece on over that). I mess with the "stand" mechanism for at least 30 seconds a day, and it is still sturdy. I recommend this.

Airtight Flip 2 Pack 15.3 Cup 9X4X9(6)
Airtight Flip 2 Pack 15.3 Cup 9X4X9(6)
Offered by Court House Supplies
Price: $16.50
5 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, September 15, 2014
I bought these (along with a generous heap of cereals) as a gift for my friend who was going off to live in a college dorm. They seemed to seal very nicely.

Nalgene Tritan Wide Mouth BPA-Free Water Bottle, 1-Quart, Glows Green with Black Lid
Price: $11.19
17 used & new from $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, Typical Nalgene--And It Glows!, September 15, 2014
I love it! Typical Nalgene, does what it's supposed to. I carry mine around with me all day. I love this color green, and it glows in the dark for about 30 minutes. And I like how the logo is actually blue (at least on mine) rather than black.

Rulercosplay Attack on Titan Shingeki No Kyojin the Survey Corps Eren Cosplay Hoodie (M)
Offered by Dressation Apparel
Price: $23.99
8 used & new from $15.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, September 15, 2014
I bought a few of these for some buddies for Christmas, and was pleasantly surprised at how soft and nice they are. I haven't heard if they washed well. As other reviews mentioned, they run small. We bought an XL for one of our friends and it was more like a generously-sized medium. The small was actually somewhat close to a true small, interestingly enough--but then, I am used to women's sizes, so keep that in mind.

3M Indoor Window Insulator Kit, 5-Window
3M Indoor Window Insulator Kit, 5-Window
Price: $15.01
71 used & new from $9.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, September 15, 2014
I live in a house with no central air and heat that is built on stilts, with one-pane windows, so it gets a little chilly up in here. These helped tremendously--I noticed a marked difference between my and my roommates' rooms. I am trying to convince them to get some for their rooms, and plan to buy some for our living room/dining room areas. I used about half of the pack and was able to cover my four windows (which are all about 3'x5'). I chose to put these behind the blinds because my windows are constructed a little funky. Obviously they are not as efficient as they'd be with a bigger air pocket, but they still work great, and I prefer the convenience of having accessible blinds.

Optimus H-5511 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater
Optimus H-5511 Infrared Quartz Radiant Heater
Price: $28.99
60 used & new from $18.90

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, September 15, 2014
Sadly, this little guy broke in the third use. Luckily, I got my money back, though!

Ultralight Backpacking Canister Camp Stove with Piezo Ignition 3.9oz (silvery Stove and orange box)
Offered by mimihouse
Price: $6.00
42 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, September 15, 2014
Everyone go get one of these! This little stove was very helpful on my last car camping trip. It was muggy and hot, he wood was wet, and though I consider myself a pretty decent fire starter, it was just not happening on this trip (and we had other activities planned and could not nurse a tiny fire for 4 hours waiting for the wood to dry in the heat). I was impressed with how much this little guy could hold. I carefully, tremulously put a 12" cast iron skillet on it and gradually realized that this stove could support its weight. Instead of eating our granola dry, we were able to eat like kings with our bacon and eggs. The automatic starter works great. Five stars!

Kuissential SlickDrip - Collapsible Silicone Coffee Dripper, Filter Cone
Kuissential SlickDrip - Collapsible Silicone Coffee Dripper, Filter Cone
Offered by Cuissential - Kuissential
Price: $11.99
4 used & new from $11.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, September 15, 2014
Works as expected! This came recommended from a friend. Very easy to use, even as someone who has never made drip coffee before. (Pssst... it works just as well if you use a regular ol' coffee filter and fold approximately a third of it back into a triangle shape... maybe coffee aficionados would gasp, but I think it works fine!). I'm from Louisiana and love me a dark roast with chicory, and this is a great way to brew a strong, full-bodied cup of coffee. Not to mention it's quick! If you boil your water while getting dressed, you can pour and let it drip while preparing your breakfast. Can't wait to bring it camping. No more instant for me!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't Used Them Yet, But..., September 15, 2014
These are pretty nice little accessories. They are a nice matte pleather. My boyfriend and I purchased them for a Jareth (David Bowie... Labyrinth... going a little nostalgic for Halloween this year...) costume, and we think we can style them to look really nice. Logan (the aforementioned bf) is athletic (played catcher [baseball] in high school) and has sturdy calves, so I was happy to see that these fit with room to spare. As a previous reviewer mentioned, we will have to rig up something with safety pins or something to achieve the Jareth look. I can also see these working for other costumes such as Jack Sparrow or other miscellaneous pirate, Flynn Rider (in Tangled... he wore boots like this, right?) any kind of Musketeer or something... You name it.

Page: 1 | 2