ARRAY(0xa27b5a44)

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Scott Rice "PASTORFUZZ" RSS Feed (South Beloit Illinois)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Dragon's Crown - Playstation 3
Dragon's Crown - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $32.30
59 used & new from $24.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Repetitive but still want to come back to it., April 16, 2014
Like the other reviewers have said, the game is repetitive, but after a few hours I want to get back into it.
The art style is great. Some people want to knock the female characters in this game, but look at the male characters.
It's the same style of art and there is nothing wrong with it in my opinion. The game looks beautiful.
One thing though, I don't know how anyone could play this on the Vita. After I grab 3 other companions from the bar, and a dweeb that collects treasure for you, that's five characters in your party. Plus in the dungeons you have at least 3 or 4 enemies on the screen also. I have a 51 in TV and during battle it's hard to see who's who.
Pity the Vita player

Simran SMF-200 Deluxe 200 Watts Step Down Voltage Converter for International Travel to AC 220V/240V Countries ~ Ideal for Laptops, Cameras, iPhones, Blackberry, iPods etc.
Offered by VCT ELECTRONICS
Price: $14.99
14 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Work as it says, April 5, 2014
I used this in Dubai for my PS3 and it worked with no problem.
Many of the bad reviews here are because some people don't pay attention to the power requirements
of the unit they are plugging in to this converter.

Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal,Black Suede,46 M EU
Birkenstock Unisex Arizona Soft Footbed Sandal,Black Suede,46 M EU
Price: $129.95
5 used & new from $129.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Sandals, April 5, 2014
A little pricey but you're buying the name.
They are very comfortable. I don't know about durability as I have only had them for about 2 months
but, they seem like they are built well.
You have to bend over and lift the straps to slide them on.
Doesn't bother me but, lazy people beware!

Banshee: Season 1 (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Cinemax)
Banshee: Season 1 (Blu-ray + Digital Copy) (Cinemax)
DVD ~ Various
Price: $24.98
21 used & new from $21.97

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice surprise!, April 5, 2014
A friend of mine turned me on to this and it's great.
Beware if you have young ones though. There's a lot of T&A in this.

Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean, Pepper Prewash, 38x34
Lee Men's Regular Fit Boot Cut Jean, Pepper Prewash, 38x34
Price: $27.99
2 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Jeans, April 5, 2014
Amazon had these on sale a while back and I bought 8 pair.
I have always had Levis, which I still like, but these Lees are just as good and fit well.
Washed about 6 times already and have no shrinkage.

ROCCAT Alumic Double-Sided Gaming Mousepad (ROC-13-400)
ROCCAT Alumic Double-Sided Gaming Mousepad (ROC-13-400)
Price: $39.99
7 used & new from $34.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Mousepad, April 5, 2014
This is a great mousepad.
It has an aluminum core so it won't bend or flex if you use it on a soft surface.
The design is very well done also

Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Razer Mamba Rechargable Wireless PC Gaming Mouse
Price: $119.99
61 used & new from $74.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Razer Mamba has the same problem as the Mass Effect keyboard i have., April 5, 2014
I didn't purchase this mouse from Amazon, but I did get the Razer Mass Effect keyboard a while back.
First, The Mass Effect keyboard looks pretty but that's all. The space bar is junk and some of the LEDS are
not working. Since they didn't make many of these keyboards, I was out of luck on a replacement.
As for the Mamba, the left front button is stuck and the scroll wheel is loose and it squeaks.
It's all the same people! This crap is made in China, and Razer, Corsair and the rest are just the middlemen
selling their junk. It looks pretty but that's all. And it's not just Razer with the terrible customer service. It's most
everybody now days. They can care less after you purchase their product. There is no excuse for it actually.
Take Amazon for instance. Their customer service is excellent, and they have a hell of a lot more customers than most
everyone else does. But you know whats funny? I have a $8 HP Wireless mouse in use for about a year and never
had any problem with it. Same with their $23 keyboard. No problems! I was contacted by HP about 6 months after I purchased one of their ProBooks about how I liked it. (It works great). I asked the lady (who spoke English) why their $8 mouse and $23
keyboard that is made in China, can work so well, but not my Razer and Corsair gear. She told me HP oversees the production quality of their parts made in China. Many other companies don't do that because it is cheaper to just send a replacement and hope it works. I am starting to believe that!

Smart Security Version 6 - 3 Users
Smart Security Version 6 - 3 Users
Offered by Joy in the box
Price: $32.88
21 used & new from $28.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, March 21, 2014
I combined this and Malware Bytes on my new H.P. Probook and it is a
night and day difference from using McAffee. Laptop is still fast as hell.
Follow the instructions and delete your old anti-virus from your machine first.
This only took 19 minutes to download for me, and my internet is not the greatest.
I bought this version 6 because it was cheap, and when you get ready to download,
ESET will ask if you want the new version 7. Its free so why not.
Everything is working great now!

Justin Original Work Boots Men's J-max Pull-On Work Boot,Rugged Tan Gaucho,13 2E US

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Boots, March 21, 2014
These are great boots. Very comfortable.
One thing though, the leather on mine was very dry.
Designed that way or not, but I smeared some Leather Honey all over them
and now they are way better. (The Leather Honey will darken them a little)
Everything else is perfect with these boots
Made in the USA

PS3 Azurite 250GB System with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Bundle
PS3 Azurite 250GB System with PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Bundle
Price: $249.99
3 used & new from $249.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, March 21, 2014
I bought this as a replacement Blu-ray player because the stand alone players I've looked at were garbage.
Daughter has a PS3 fat model and it still works on games and movies and it is 7 years old.
The price is great, plus I can download movies on it and the daughter gets a new controller out of the deal.
Everyone is happy!