Profile for Dan and Rachel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 93

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dan and Rachel RSS Feed (Somewhere in TX)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Kid U Not Baby Soft Cotton Knit Bonnet Hat Pilot Cap) (2 (6-12 Months), Ivory)
Kid U Not Baby Soft Cotton Knit Bonnet Hat Pilot Cap) (2 (6-12 Months), Ivory)
Offered by Kid U Not
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 27, 2015
I love this hat! The fit is great and it looks so adorable on! Could not be any cuter!

ZiGiny Women's Elena Sandal,Orange Leather,8.5 M US
ZiGiny Women's Elena Sandal,Orange Leather,8.5 M US
Offered by Louisiana Apparel Co.

4.0 out of 5 stars So awesome, but..., June 30, 2013
These sandals look really cute on and the leather is so comfortable and soft. If I had to rate these based on the cuteness factor or the leather alone I would give it 5+. But the soles are not very comfortable. They are like wearing thin boards on your feet. There is no arch support and they are completely flat. So if I were doing a lot of walking, I wouldn't choose these sandals. But if I'm just going out running errands or meeting a friend, they are perfect!

Apple Tree Soft Sole Leather Baby Shoes Size: 12-18 Month
Apple Tree Soft Sole Leather Baby Shoes Size: 12-18 Month

3.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 30, 2013
These are cute, but compared to Robeez, they don't last nearly as long. The leather starts to get a crackly appearance and even wears off in some parts. My Robeez were passed down from one little girl to the next (I have three) without showing much wear. These wear out fast and will not last more than one season. If you only want them to last for one season, maybe you don't mind.

Livie & Luca Pio Pio Flat (Toddler),Red,6 M US Toddler
Livie & Luca Pio Pio Flat (Toddler),Red,6 M US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling and well made, June 30, 2013
These shoes are cute and well made. They seem to offer a lot of support. But because they have a velcro closure, they are very easy for my toddler to take off. So if you have a toddler that doesn't like to keep her shoes on, keep this in mind! :)

Planet Earth Season 1 (Narrator - David Attenborough) [HD]
Planet Earth Season 1 (Narrator - David Attenborough) [HD]
DVD
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is amazing!, June 30, 2013
The other reviews are true! This series is fantastic! The videography is breathtaking. There's a lot of variety to each episode. It doesn't focus on only animals or only landscape, but captures the amazing, scary, or mesmerizing aspects of it all.
We were watching it with our kids and our 8 year old was initially very disturbed by the killing of animals by other animals. In the first episode, a wolf kills a baby caribou who was separated from his mother. That was pretty upsetting to him. But once he knew what to expect he was less upset by it. Last night we watched the episode where a crocodile ate a wildebeest by grabbing its leg. It took an hour for it to drown it and my son was sad that it suffered for an hour, but got over it. Anyway, if you have sensitive children, be prepared that this series shows nature as it is, which at times is quite brutal.

Smart Soprano Recorder WHO-4118B Maple Wood Brown Color 2-Piece Baroque Fingering
Offered by Smart Music Inc.
Price: $22.95
3 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars I liked the hohner recorder better, May 2, 2013
I ordered two recorders, one for my 8 year old and one for my 6 year old. I wanted the recorders to be two different brands so we could easily tell them apart, that way if one kid lost one, we would know which recorder belonged to whom. Both the Smart recorder and the Hohner recorder are wooden and about the same price (at least on sale - around $25). Yet I found the Hohner recorder felt better in hand and was much easier to play. It squeaked a lot less than this recorder does. This recorder is nicely made. The wood has a piney/cedar smell. Yet I prefer the Hohner to this one.

Luvable Friends Woven Crib Sheet, Pink Tree
Luvable Friends Woven Crib Sheet, Pink Tree
Price: $9.99
5 used & new from $6.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute... but polyester, May 1, 2013
This is a cute design, but I didn't realize until I received it that it is 65% polyester. I was expecting 100% cotton. I prefer the feel of cotton to polyester. so I am returning this crib sheet.

Ethiopia Flag Keychain
Ethiopia Flag Keychain
Offered by MyHeritageWear
Price: $9.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Flag peels off!, April 29, 2013
This review is from: Ethiopia Flag Keychain
I bought this keychain for my husband and me. I loved the look of it and it was very sturdy in feel. Unfortunately, my husband's only lasted one day before the flag peeled off. I was hopeful that his was just a lemon. But a few days later mine peeled off too. It was such a disappointment.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars almost perfect, February 11, 2013
These little shoes are at least as adorable in real life as they are online. My daughter has worn them a lot in the two months since we bought them and they still look new. But, they did get a rip in the sole, which was disappointing and surprising given how great the shoe looks overall. I generally buy Robeez and this has never happened to us with the Robeez brand. Still the price is good and she can still wear them with the small (1/4-1/2") rip without any trouble.

Seventh Generation Free and Clear, Unbleached Baby Diapers, Size 4, 135 Count
Seventh Generation Free and Clear, Unbleached Baby Diapers, Size 4, 135 Count
Price: $42.99
10 used & new from $40.60

5.0 out of 5 stars new and improved!, August 23, 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We used cloth diapers for the first 7 months of our baby's life but were then ready to switch to an eco-friendly disposable. This is our fourth baby, so we've had a lot of experience with diapering babies (and toddlers!). I've always liked 7th Generation diapers, but feel the improvements in their diapers make them even better than they were before. They are absorbent and work well overnight, even for our all night nurser. They used to fray, but they don't anymore. Another change that they made is they added a band of Lorax characters to the top of the diaper, where as before the diapers were uniformly tan. For those anti-commercialization this might be a negative, for those whose kids like the Lorax, this might be a positive.

I took a short break from 7th Generation to try Earth's Best. For us, the Earth's Best did not hold up very well and 'frayed' a lot. I'm not sure how else to describe it. It's almost like pilling on the diaper. When that happens, if your baby is crawling around without something covering the diaper (i.e., a dress without bloomers) whatever is on the floor will stick to the bottom of the diaper like Velcro. All around, I prefer 7th Generation to Earth's Best.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10