Profile for rickatplay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rickatplay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
SABRE RED Pepper Spray - Police Strength - Compact, Black Case & Quick Release Key Ring (Max Protection - 25 shots, up to 5x's more)
Price: $9.96
24 used & new from $6.48

5.0 out of 5 stars good price on some great spray, February 7, 2013
It's everything it says it is. This has the red die in it to mark your attacker for future reference. Good stuff.

Decker Hill's (Blair) Hog Ringers With Spring R2
Decker Hill's (Blair) Hog Ringers With Spring R2
Price: $10.27
33 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine. Not much to say, February 7, 2013
I wanted them for making sausage and they are WAY too big for that, but I needed some for light fencing anyway so they are great for that.

OtterBox Defender Series Case for iPhone 5 (Discontinued by Manufacturer)- Realtree Camo - Max 4HD Orange
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $22.99
12 used & new from $9.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great but built-in screen protector is not so great., February 7, 2013
this is awesome and I love it. I have big hands so the Iphone5 is like a small fish to me and I keep dropping it. This solves that problem. But, the screen protector sticks to the screen in some spots and makes it really blotchy. I was going to cut it out, but found it will pop right out if you are careful. I did that and put a static screen protector on my phone, put it all back together and it's perfect.

Sunbeam Full Arlington Heated Electric Blanket Heating Mattress Pad, 140 Thread
Sunbeam Full Arlington Heated Electric Blanket Heating Mattress Pad, 140 Thread

5.0 out of 5 stars Great heating pad, November 30, 2012
You can buy these at Walmart or whatever, unless you are in a college town in the north and it's winter! Then, like me, you shop on-line. The price was better too. If you have not tried a mattress heating pad and like to climb into a warm bed when it's nippy out, this is for you! I turn it all the way up, get ready for bed, then turn it down to the lowest setting. That way, it's warm in bed but you don't get roasted after being in there a while.

UTG Deluxe Universal Horizontal Shoulder Holster, Black
UTG Deluxe Universal Horizontal Shoulder Holster, Black
Price: $18.43
27 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice and low cost holster, November 30, 2012
I read some reviews and decided to try this. I hike in wolf/bear/cougar country a lot and need to be ready instantly. Some reviewers didn't like the horizontal attitude of the firearm (muzzle safety issues) and that is very valid. But, at the same time, it makes for a wicked quick draw. My wife and I were walking in the woods when we heard some wolves. She asked how fast I could draw and I had it out before she finished her question! Threw a laser on my piece and I was all set.

I have recommended this to other folks. It seems well built and the price is certainly right. UTG makes a lot of good, well priced items that work just fine for real guns, even though they used to only make airsoft stuff.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A little nervous about the low price but was very pleasantly surprised, November 30, 2012
I wanted a good powder scale but didn't want to pay the big $$$. I am cheap. But, I needed something that worked. This little puppy works perfect. I measured powder against another expensive precision scale and it's right on. Sometimes you get what you pay for and, in this case, I paid very little for a good little scale!

I would, and have, recommended this to anyone wanting a nice precision scale.

SportRack A26395 Aero 1300 Roof Box
SportRack A26395 Aero 1300 Roof Box

5.0 out of 5 stars A great rack, especially for the money, November 30, 2012
I bought this because of the price and the great reviews and I was not disappointed. The mounting system is a little more involved than some out there but no big deal. I don't even notice it up there, even in pretty high wind and it has a multiple latch system just like a Thule or whatever. I know a guy who has a Skybox and I open/close his all the time when we go places. It is not worth 5x what I paid.

I'd recommend this for sure.

LEM Products 2 1/2 x 20-Inch Non-Edible Fibrous Casings (Mahogany)
LEM Products 2 1/2 x 20-Inch Non-Edible Fibrous Casings (Mahogany)
Price: $21.81
3 used & new from $15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like it should, November 30, 2012
Worked like a casing, what can I say? No problems at all and the price was great! I'd buy again for sure.

Crystal River Fly Fishing Combo Kit
Crystal River Fly Fishing Combo Kit
Price: $21.37
13 used & new from $21.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Super nice little kit for the money. The flys suck but that's ok, March 22, 2011
For less than the price of a spool of fly line, this kit is quite impressive. I've taken it out a few times in the mountains and it performs just as well, to me anyway, as the couple hundred dollar set-ups my buddies were using. I'd definitely buy another couple of these for my kids.

Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal, 18.2 -Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Raisin Bran Crunch Cereal, 18.2 -Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)
Offered by LookAbout Products
Price: $14.84
20 used & new from $14.84

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cerial but subscribe and save rocks!!, March 22, 2011
This was a super buy on cereal through subscribe and save. My wife almost shot me when 8 boxes of cereal showed up at the front door, but I couldn't resist! And, my kids love me.

Page: 1 | 2