Industrial-Sized Deals Shop all Back to School Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Cecile McLorin Salvant UP3 $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services hog hog hog  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation STEM Toys & Games
Profile for C. Snyder > Reviews

Browse

C. Snyder's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. Snyder "molockian420" RSS Feed (Cleveland)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth it, December 7, 2012
I read elsewhere that this company's screen protectors were some of the best, so I took a chance and bought this. First off the instructions said the film is slightly smaller than the screen itself, the one I received was not, carefully lining it up absolutely perfectly one corner would overlap on the speaker grill. I had to cut off part of the protector just to get it to go on without having a massive air bubble on one side of the screen. The packaging also says "bubble free installation" which for me was far from it, now I might just lack finesse but holy cow that is it a pain to do. I was trying to get it on there fairly quick to avoid dust and as I was putting it on there and pushing bubbles out more tiny, tiny bubbles would pop up. They weren't extremely noticeable but enough to notice at the right angle which drives me crazy. When it was all said and done the screen looked blurred, In the end I just took it off its not worth the blur to me, my clumsy friends just won't be allowed to touch my nexus lol. I can live with being careful, I am anyways considering I spent $500, I don't know if I will try another screen protector after wasting so much money on this . I'm mostly disappointed that this isn't crystal clear as advertised also considering that it adds an insane amount of glare to the screen. I wouldn't recommend this, I would try cheaper protectors next time if I were to try again, pretty exorbitant price for what you get.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 6, 2013 8:29 PM PDT

Soul Calibur IV - Playstation 3
Soul Calibur IV - Playstation 3
Offered by GAME & ELECTRONICS ON LINE
Price: $19.44
119 used & new from $2.78

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent fighting game., August 1, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
To start I have never played any of the Soul Calibur games, Ive really only played/play the 2D Mortal Kombats & MK: Deception. After getting Tekken 5 DR for PS3 I found I was missing out on a lot of great fighting games over the years. On to the review, I found this game to have a relatively deep combat system, a decent amount of unlocks/custom characters and a short story mode. First off the graphics are crisp & detailed, they did Darth Vader justice and this game is very addicting.

Modes of play: Single Player Modes= Story: It is like the arcade but at the very end you get to see a short cut-scene of your chosen character gaining ultimate power. Tower Of Lost Souls: A series of levels ascending & descending the tower, when you ascend you fight overpowered fighters and unlock the next level & when you descend you fight lots of weaker enemies. There are treasure chests you can obtain by meeting specific conditions during each floor & if you get a treasure chest you unlock a item that can be used for the character creation mode. Arcade: just like the name implies, you fight through increasingly difficult opponents till you get to the final boss. After each match you will be graded on how well you did and after beating the final boss you get an overall grade & score. You can try to beat your time, score and grade by going through the mode again. Training: Just your usual practice mode to learn basic mechanics or learn harder combos.Versus Modes= Standard versus- Regular versus mode without equipment or effects(more on this later). Special Versus with equipment and effects.

Now on to character creation where you can customize existing characters and create your own. You can equip new/special swords, armor and completely change the look of standard characters but there is a catch each item has different attributes and changes your stats. These different stats only apply in specific modes but when they are on your character has special abilities like auto grapple break and increased health. With the amount of abilities that are already there you can make countless versions of classic characters, with a limit of 50 custom characters this adds a lot of replay value. Some characters like Darth Vader limits this to changing the light saber and a gem for special powers, so don't get your hopes up of making a custom Vader. As I said before these stats and powers to apply to certain modes so you can still have your custom clothes on during the restricted modes, just with normal stats. I didn't dip too deep into created characters but as far as I can tell you can make only human characters and all the fighting styles to choose from are standard styles. So if I chose the Yoshimitsu fighting style my character would look different but be an exact clone, with the same special moves and everything. I am kind of disappointed by the create a character mode as I would rather use the actual Yoshimitsu instead of a clone but I take it as nice bonus to this game. Also for every character there is style level and as you fight and get better you level up the style unlocking new special powers in which you can add to that specific character.

The combos in this seem like short bursts and you will have to "make" your own long combos. It is not like Tekken where everyone has a insanely devastating combo(although the final boss sure does). I didn't like the fact that almost every arena has a deathtrap that can end the round instantly or the fact that there is no mode where it is impossible for that to happen, it just feels cheap. Just about every character is balanced except for the final boss(obviously) and the apprentice who has extremely overpowered moves. There is a armor system, when you attack the same spot over and over that specific armor piece will fall off making hits to that area more devastating. Every character has a soul crush move that will instantly defeat the opponent in one move, it is nearly impossible to pull off though. Basically if the opponent blocks too much his/her health bar will start flashing red, when this happens you have two choices- do a unblockable move and land it or parry an incoming attack, when you do that the opponent will be dazed and you can press the finisher button to end the round with a slick finisher. As I said it is near impossible to pull of as you only have a couple of seconds to meet the requirements to pull it off and most characters' unblockable moves are very slow/easily avoidable. There is a Museum mode with concept art and ending but I'm not gonna get into that as its pretty self-explanatory. Overall this is a very good fighting game that is fun for beginners and truly rewards experienced players. I recommend this game to anyone who likes fighting games as it has tons of replay value and extremely fun gameplay. On a side note Banai Namco seem to love micro transactions as they already released a armor pack and music tracks today, they will probably continue to update the game for a fee as they did with Tekken 5 DR. Now I don't agree with their "charge for things that should have/probably are on the disc" business but this is a solid game to begin with so I am not faulting them for that.

08/18/08 Update- Well after playing this game non-stop for two weeks I decided to play the online matches. It is very basic: ranked & player matches, in the player matches you can play your friends and take turns fighting with up to four people. The ranked matches allow you to raise rank, unlock more items and fight random people. I must say ranked matches are pretty much broken and unfair. First ive had many people quit before the match ends taking away my victory in a very cheap fashion. People have found infinite moves that loop over until the round ends, once caught in one of these your character has no time to respond and your opponent will repeat until the match is over. Its funny because all of the people I played who used this technique were at a very very high rank, its obvious how they got that high. This game clearly favors cheap players and button mashers, nothing angers me more than getting beat by a complete noob because of lag/ring out or rock paper scissor button mashing. I have had my PS3 for a long time and not once did I feel the need to block anybody, that is until I played this game. All I can suggest, if you play someone who is cheap/quits just go into the XMB right after the match and go into Players Met and add the top person to the Block List immediately. The ranking system is very flawed: if I have 98/100 points till rank up I have to win two matches in a row to rank up because it will cap at 100/100 first match then carry over next match. So if I lose then all my extra points are lost, thus I have to win two matches in a row effectively level capping me at whatever rank I'm at. Then the characters, the only way I can describe it is that its like rock paper scissors: Kilik(rock) VS Sigfried(paper)(this is not a *true* example) Kilik is at a disposition to the point that Sigfried can press square the whole match and Kilik would have absolutely no opportunity to fight back. Lag, anyone who's ever played online knows what lag is and universally despises it. When there is lag consider the match lost period, I cannot stress this enough YOU WILL LOSE not to a skilled player no you will lose to lag. Lag is the worst in fighting games and its quite frequent in this game, you press a button a whole second later it registers. The match making system is worthless too, it often sends you to a full/empty match. You are better off hosting a match and waiting for a opponent- DO NOT play with anyone that has less than 3 signal strength, as I learned the hard way. I completely hate the fact that there is a CHUNK of unlocks you can only get playing online as it alienates people without internet connection. I also didn't like the fact that Namco locked the save so I cant use my custom characters over a buddy's house. So at this point I am only playing ranked matches to get unlocks and playing friends in player match, even though I absolutely hate ranked matches.

Battlefield: Bad Company - Playstation 3
Battlefield: Bad Company - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $22.30
103 used & new from $0.81

4.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield- straight insane, July 9, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I'm going to start with the campaign as its the first thing I did when I got this game. Likes/ I love the fact that the game has a sense of humor and doesnt take itself too seriously. Im not sure but I think if you find the unlocks in the campaign you unlock multiplayer weapons which actually makes it worth playing. Honestly if it wasnt for the jokes I wouldnt touch the single player, as with most FPS's its mainly mindless shooting with objectives here and there. There are some really funny moments that in the end made the campaign so worth it. The playing area is very open so you can really pick your fights and choose how to take down your foes(do I grab a tank and go full force or do I get tactile and snipe from afar? its all up to you adding some replay value). Dislikes/ Your in Bad Company which basically means your squad cant shoot jack and are pretty much worthless except for saying funny stuff. Your enemies single you out and completely ignore the existence of your teammates. As I said before just about all FPS's campaigns these days are mindless shooting with objectives this game is no different, it starts out taking down enemy bases and turns into finding gold.

Now on to the multiplayer which is straight insane(hence the title), that goes both ways. Likes/ The ranking system in my opinion better than COD4 & Rainbow six's because you get bonuses for just about everything(which is also a flaw ill get to that later). When you rank up you get unlock points which you can use to unlock weapons/items on top of automatic weapon unlocks. The shotgun actually feels like one(in COD4 the shotgun is pretty much useless unless at melee range), one hit kill within about 20 ft. One button knife shank if you played battlefield 2 modern combat for ps2 you know what im talking about, you had to manually select the knife & then use it making it pointless im so glad they fixed that. All the classes are balanced, again in BF2:MC you either used assault or the sniper class all the others were so unbalanced no one used them. Dislikes/ The squad system oh boy do I hate it, I always feel like im purposely put into the squad with the dumbest people. Example: When im on the attackers team my whole squad will die except for one person off in the middle of nowhere making it a ridiculous journey to get the action. There are times when im arming a crate and one of my teammates kills me to get to the crate and arm it, WTF? The ranking system is good/stupid I could get more points for fixing vehicles and healing teammates than for kills. The health system is whack there are times when I shoot a quarter clip & they're dead other times I unload a whole clip just for them to instantly kill me.

Now im going to talk about the game as a whole. I love the frostbite engine, the graphics are very very good considering the size of the maps, little to no pop in and the destructibility of everything. You can pretty much blow down entire houses, which is just awesome and the maps and style of play evolve as everything gets destroyed(that to me makes this one of the best fps ive ever played). When you get into hummers and jeeps you can cycle through radio stations which is a nice little touch. The audio in this game is fantastic, every gun shot is unique and its very dynamic especially when your in a house blowin out the walls. The health system in both single player and online is funky, you have to put your gun away and stick a needle in your chest every time your near death- online it makes sense but offline its kinda annoying but I got used to it. There are some complaints people have about this game- no parachutes(I really do wish they put them in but they might it definitely is a big BF feature that needs to be put back in) no prone(this I have to disagree with simply because finding snipers now is hard it would be impossible to find them if they could go prone) and no custom/legacy controls(this one bothers me the most because both rainbow six and call of duty let me use the R2 & L2 to aim and shoot yet this game does not and to top it off the xbox version has those buttons used standard which really pisses me off). What I really really love about this game is that it feels like a fresh next-gen battlefield game, but it is incomplete as of right now. Its missing conquest mode, you can only rank to level 25, the amount of guns and maps just seems incomplete. I know there is gonna be a patch but since you cant customize guns the amount of guns is small compared to other shooters coupled with the fact that all the guns in each class feel about the same its kinda disappointing. Im hoping when this patch comes it will include more ranks and guns at the very least and NOT charge for them. Even with these things missing this is still a solid package considering the campaign is good & the battlefield series is not known for its singleplayer. Overall this game is very good and one of the best shooter out especially if your growing tired of COD4 & Rainbow six. See you on the battlefield!

Dark Sector - Playstation 3
Dark Sector - Playstation 3
Offered by Lucky_13_Trading
Price: $14.95
111 used & new from $0.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, April 7, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
I am almost finished with this game and found it to be average to really good, its like it fights to be a better game the whole time. I am going to review this game a little differently, I just wish I could not have a rating so people would not just blow by see the stars and then make their opinion.
*graphics- seem to vary some scenes and areas will be simply stunning then others not so much the in-game graphics are top notch especially the blood- love the intro back and white!
*gameplay- the gears of war style cover, run and vault are very very clunky(at least compared to gears wich truy defined that style of play) example- hayden will dive for cover but not actually take cover you have to press the button again but even thats not guaranteed, countless times ive been killed trying to get cover only to jump the opposite way. Triggered scenes are terrible! At some point you will get to a bridge and there will be endless amounts of enemies flowing at you(this went on for a solid 5 minutes!) until you go to a point and they "magically" stop coming. The melee system is terrible, too many times I will have to run in fear of getting one-hit-killed by the shield totin guys because hyden just cant seem to connect with a solid hit. The glaive is really cool, you can take down 15 dudes if you know how to use it, but I hate how your forced into using it by lack of ammo and goveners on the guns. The finishers are cool but there only a few and they get old real quick, plus you dont get rewarded for doing them which you should considering it is a pain to pull them off in the heat of battle. This game kinda copies off god of war in a way which could have been awesome if implemented correctly example- there is a big boss fight the whole time you do these mini gow sequences and at the end there he dies- no insane finisher, no great cutscene nothing he falls to the ground thats it I felt really disappointed for it to lead up to that. The atmosphere is great, I was playing with the lights off and at one point I wanted to turn them on. The sounds, look and overall gritty feel kept me jumpy the whole time. The gunplay is honestly one of my favorite things about this game it is on point, oh by the way the shotty is buck! The black market could take some cues from resident evil 4 and money is scarce making for some tough decisions but the killer for me is that you HAVE to have a handgun so my hopes of the ak-47 & shotgun combo was thrown right out the window. The puzzles were really simple and only seemed to drag the game down(not to mention they could be solved by a 2 year old), I feel if they had no enemies for a while kept the pacing slow and had something creepy happen in lieu of puzzles would have really bumped this game up a lot. Really this game is not about puzzles its about gunplay, scaring the crap out of you and lots & lots of gore. Now my buddy has already completed this game and was very disappointed by the fact you could not go through it with all the upgrades and such on a higher/ same difficulty- the powers are understandable but the upgraded guns thats a no no.
*story- not much to say but the story comes on strong then slowly fades away only explaining your mutation and the disease of your enemies. It has the foundation for a great story but barely has enough to carry its own weight.
*Online play- decent nothing special pretty much one person is hayden the rest are hazmat and who ever kills hayden becomes him but ive noticed if one person who is really good will eventually become him and dominate the whole time or two teams each with a hayden trying to take out each others hayden ect ect... No deathmatch with regular hazmat guys or any of the like wich would have been great- maby if you get 10 kills in a row you become hayden for 60 seconds that would make for some awesome online play.
Overall this game is a mix of %60 gears of war %20 resident evil 4 %5 god of war and %15 dark sector flavor. One thing though this game has many flaws but something kept me playing, maby because I spent $65? that too but something made me not want to set the controller down thats why I gave it 4 stars because normally I would just condemn a game like this but there was something special about this game. I am preying for a sequel with a story to fill in the gaps, tweaked melee & cover system and more gory finishers god of war style. Definitely a rent, rent it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 15, 2008 8:19 AM PDT

Turok - Playstation 3
Turok - Playstation 3
Offered by Redfox Retail
Price: $49.99
50 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars An FPS evolved... yeah right!, March 19, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Turok - Playstation 3 (Video Game)
Ok im not going to do what other people have done and actually review this game. This game has so many things I like and an equal amount of shoddy things that rip this game from greatness. Now I was truly impressed with this game until I played call of duty 4 I know what your thinking- what does COD4 have to this? Ill tell you after I played COD4 I found myself clicking the R3(Run button on COD4) 5 million times trying to escape 30 of the "wolf pack" soldiers only to be SLOWLY walking away only to make it a foot away from cover to die and start 15 minutes back to a extremely old checkpoint. Now I cant say I like halos checkpoints because I walk 5 feet and it checkpoints but seriously not kidding 15 minutes of barely surviving to get killed ugggh. Now thats out of the way lets get to the bread and butter of this game. The graphics shine in some areas like dinosaurs and jungle but is pretty ugly in caves and buildings also I noticed there is a white glow around the characters in the cutscenes. The weapons go both ways the machine guns feel too powerful while the shotgun feels extremely weak- I can take out a big dino in 2 seconds with the machine guns yet at very close range I can unload half the shells for it to be able to live and brag about it. As I mentioned before you walk not run and getting to cover can be a real pain even more so when you know if you die you will have to practically start the whole level over again. I wish instead of having to equip the knife you could just press the button on screen to do a kill because while the knife may be cool for a while its weak that its all that it can do especially when you press the button on screen only for turok to gently grace his foe with his knife and give away your presence. The story seems as if its just there to give you a reason to kill even if the story is weak(the whole time I felt like "why the hell am I looking for this guy? I mean I know he cut my pretty face but still!".) The dinos are by far the best part of this game I messed around in areas that werent scripted and found that the dinos will react differently each time and that you can use them to your advantage. While the dinos are cool I wish they wouldve made like 100 kill animations for each dino or at least the raptors since you will see them the most. One thing that bugs me is that when you straight annihilate a raptor gallons of blood come out yet when you stick you knife in a dudes face it just sparks NO BLOOD WTF?? The AI on the soldiers are great, when you have engaged them but when I bust out th Ol bow and stick a guy into the wall his comrade walks by and sees him there but keeps walking casually( there is times when they have brains but I noticed when you knife a dude and they see the body then they are alert but only sometimes) again what the hell? Online Play what Online Play? I tried to connect to any game available for an hour them FINALLY got into a game but the servers blow there was so much lag it wasnt even funny I suppose thats why there was no one on. The online co op separate missions actually didnt lag but I didnt care to play for more than 5 minutes. Realistically this game should have been dumbed down on the graphics and released on PS2 or maybe just maybe they will come out with a sequel and have a real next gen game. Really though this game is great it just doesnt compare to every other shooter out there except for the dinosaurs. Its a great concept but the developers failed to create a truly good turok game. This game was a lot of fun and then I got COD4 and that kinda spoiled it for me in terms of gameplay but this is a good game no doubt but I cant stress it enough that this game really has last gen style of play with next gen graphics rent it beat it return it that is really what its good for.

Killzone - PlayStation 2
Killzone - PlayStation 2
Offered by MediaNett
Price: $29.09
160 used & new from $1.45

5.0 out of 5 stars A game way ahead of its time, March 1, 2008
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I still am finding it hard to believe this game came out 2004. I am pretty much reviewing strictly gameplay and online- not the story or comparing it to halo, especially not comparing it to, basing it on or even thinking about
halo on this review because lets face it halo is a great game but this... this is of a completely different species of game in fact a rare dying breed. NO HYPE HAS BIASED THIS REVIEW SO REMEMBER THAT! Now let me start off by saying this game is one of the building blocks for the FPS's you see now: run button(R3), the way grenades are thrown, reloading and an online ranking system similar to what you would see today. To give you an idea of what this game is like, Call Of Duty 4 is a next-gen supped up Killzone it truly is. If you play this then play COD 4 you will understand what I mean. When you throw a frag grenade instead of it just being thrown
like in many many other games your character actually pulls the pin out then throw it, and it can only be thrown so far keeping the realism. Reloading actually involves reloading not just sticking a new clip in the weapon. Online gaming is where all the fun is at, its very fast paced and frantic
depending on how many people your playing with. Now the ranking system is
nothing special by todays standards but is still used heavily even in todays online games just dont expect to get new stuff like in cod 4 as you rank up. Ranking up really is not what its about but is still welcomed. I can still see why people are disappointed by this game but those people are very picky and are TRYING to find problems with the game. I do feel though that this game was rushed and not tested enough
before its release, there are some glitches and sometimes really dumb ai
but not from your enemies no no no your teammates. They will literally
walk right in your line of fire and cause more problems than they will help I just try to keep them out of my way. The helghast are actually tough opponents, they will try to flank, take cover and will really mess you up if your caught slippin. O and they will say the same line over and over and over again it truly gets annoying. Other than these problems its
a great game. Killzone 2 might get released this year, believe me that
will be one hell of a game as long as they take this game build on it and
take the problems with this one to heart and fix them which I have no doubt they will.

Devil May Cry 4 - Playstation 3
Devil May Cry 4 - Playstation 3
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $14.59
116 used & new from $2.72

3.0 out of 5 stars DMC3 with next gen graphics, February 28, 2008
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
The title says it all which is good and bad. The combat system is essentially the same as DMC 3 but tweaked, ok the whole game is essentially
the same as DMC 3 except for graphics which do not disappoint. Really that is a double edged sword, DMC vets like myself may be a little disappointed by the same old style but newcomers may love it. Honestly I skipped or did not pay attention to the story line on any of the games because its just so corny but the gameplay made up for that. This time around though the graphics are the only thing that has really changed- the bosses are kinda weak in that a 2 year old can figure out how to finish them off, gameplay is
REALLY WEAK considering it has not been changed so what does that leave you with? I know some people will disagree but really think has it changed at all from the standard hack and slash gameplay? Then comes dante which really feels like an afterthought, they just threw him in to make the die hard fans happy but kinda feels weak compared to nero. Honestly I am very disappointed with this game considering how awesome the original DMC was then how DMC 3 upped that so much(I pretend DMC 2 doesnt exist at all it was blasphemy to the DMC name) then comes this which feels dull and uninspired. All I have to say is rent it first(its totally worth the rent) if you can look past these things or are new to the series you probably will have a blast. Now im not saying this game sucks or anything like that just it really feels like capcom has ONLY upped the graphics and thats it.

Logitech PlayStation 2 Cordless Action Controller
Logitech PlayStation 2 Cordless Action Controller
19 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, October 4, 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
this is my first wireless controller and man is it cool! let me start off with the controller itself, i like the way it feels in my hands it took a little bit to get used to but its only slightly different than the dual shock. the face buttons are a little clicky at first but again i got used to it. the shoulder buttons are on the same level unlike the dual shock wich has the r2 & l2 hanging off the back of the controller. I love the d-pad, i didint like it at first because it swivels just a little & i thought it would make it harder for fighting games such as mortal kombat but i does not effect play infact i like it better than the original d-pad wich rips my thumbs apart from the rock buttons. the analogs have slightly less resistance than the ds2 but are still just as good as the norm. the analogs also are flatter but still have solid grip. these controllers seem a little heavier than the reg controllers but not by much. the wireless is great no lag at all & instantly connects, no problems at all there. Ive read many reviews about these breaking a lot but i dont care that much i paid $20 each for mine(wich is about how much the reg wired controllers cost) and a long as they last a while i will continue to buy them. also mine are special edition ea sports versions wich are the same with a ea sports stamp on the right handle & all white with a more shiny plastic material. i will update this review when & if something goes wrong otherwise these are the best controllers i have ever used.

PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black)
Offered by RushHourWholesalers
Price: $46.95
39 used & new from $16.00

3.0 out of 5 stars good but with overwhelming flaws, July 31, 2007
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
ok im going to start with the good- the tilt is cool, i like how light it is, wireless(expected) and uuuuhhhh thats it. the bad- NO RUMBLE some people dont care but i love the rumble(so much more realistic with it), i guess it will be coming back around the time GOW 3 comes out. cant really play ps1 games with analog function because there is no analog button! and my thumbs would start to bleed if i had to use the rock hard d pad. also you would probably have to drop 20 bucks to get a ps3 controller converter for a ps1 controller with the soft d pad/ analog button. now this one really got me, the R2 & L2 are HORRIBLE(worst part about these controllers)- 1. my fingers slip off constantly in fps games that use those buttons freqently/ other games when i press it my finger slips and or the button was not pressed completly wich angers me so much i just want wip the controller at the wall. 2. when you set the controller down the R2 & L2 buttons are pushed wich can give you the major shaft in some games, for example god of war 2 set the controller down anywhere- my lap, table, couch- it presses L2 wich a fat chunk of magic is wasted. i hope hope hope they get fix of those shoulder buttons they are so terrible. but i had to give it three stars because of the good things, i would have gave it 4 or even 5 if the shoulders were so horrific.

Sound of Revenge [Screwed & Chopped]
Sound of Revenge [Screwed & Chopped]
Price: $12.75
23 used & new from $0.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Great But, Where the Tracks @?, March 21, 2006
Yeah this is great but where did all the other tracks go? like radio interuption, peepin me and no snitchin those were all halfway decent tracks the reg cd is double cd why aint this? plus the other cds tracks are on here And i didint like the fact that OG RONC made tracks like in the trunk ridicoulsy long some tracks you gotta fast forward a minute or two which is critical space for other songs i mean its cool for ur car but it should of been a double disc cuz every track is good and i wanted to here every track screwed