Profile for Sam G > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 32

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sam G RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Glock CLIPDRAW #GS-B Fits Glock models 17, 19, 22, 23, 24,25, 26, 27, 28,31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36. Absolutely the thinnest holster on the planet because there is no holster at all! Your Glock lays flat and virtually disappears under your jacket or shirt. Saves time since you no longer need to fuss with adjusting a holster every day. Just slip it under your waistband and go!
Offered by Guntape
Price: $29.95
2 used & new from $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I like this product a lot but wont replace traditional holsters any time soon. But this product is very good, December 30, 2014
I put this on a Glock 17 as this mini holster has it's uses. I installed the clip on one side and then shot a box of bullets, and then I put it on the other side and fired 50 more rounds.

Clearance on both sides is a non issue, especially since I don't shoot like Fonzi with my thumb up. I simply wanted to know if this clip would have issues if in a cross-draw position. It doesn't.

Is this a solid product that will end leather and Kydex sales? Yes on the solid product, but this item is limited and traditional holsters still reign king.

PS, Use the included thread lock, it can be removed.

Caution Deaf Cat Aluminum Sign
Caution Deaf Cat Aluminum Sign
Offered by SignsWithAnAttitude
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sign, but keep in mind it's 6" square, October 28, 2014
Despite being 6" x 6" the sign is excellent quality. I wanted a highly visible unobtrusive sign for my deaf feral cat buddy, Mr Magoo.

If the buyer is looking for a huge deaf cat sign, there are better options, but the quality is there on this one and it should last many years.

We have a few teen new drivers on my Cul De Sac so I added a little 3M reflective tape for a little extra visibility.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Nuvo TH226 Universal Holder Track Head, White
Nuvo TH226 Universal Holder Track Head, White
Price: $12.99
6 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Simple fixture that filled my needs., September 17, 2014
Not a bad fixture. I was looking for something simple to mate with six PAR38 23 watt LED bulbs for my kitchen remodel. These replaces some 1988 PAR38 track can fixtures. (Came with the house I bought) I couldn't decide where to put can ceiling lighting, so these will hold me over until that time, and even then, I might keep these as I didn't expect them to work out as well as they did.

The amount of light six PAR38 23watt LEDs puts out is surprising. Kitchen is twice as bright (Not perceived but actual light) as when using PAR38 CFL's. When I say twice, I mean it literally, as I measured it using a light meter to determine light beam placement.

I'll be honest though, it wasn't trouble free, one of the six Nuvo TH226 arrived with a broken ceramic socket, but Amazon got me another quickly.

Kershaw Steak Knife w/ Micro Serration - 4-5/8" 9922
Kershaw Steak Knife w/ Micro Serration - 4-5/8" 9922

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, September 17, 2014
Not bad, but I wouldn't buy a set.

US Wire 74100 12/3 100-Feet SJTW Yellow Heavy-Duty Lighted Extension Cord
US Wire 74100 12/3 100-Feet SJTW Yellow Heavy-Duty Lighted Extension Cord
Price: $54.99
9 used & new from $43.20

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 17, 2014
Good deal and a good item.

400LM Mini CREE XM-L T6 White Flashlight Stainless Steel
400LM Mini CREE XM-L T6 White Flashlight Stainless Steel
Offered by smrroy store
Price: $11.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap light, with 10440 Li Ions it is even better, August 4, 2014
Good product, even better if you have a 10440 li ion battery.

With a 10440 battery it will be a LOT brighter as if you were using a AAA alkaline battery.

Downside, is this is not 400 lumens, more like 80 if using a alkaline AAA battery and roughly 150-200 lumens if using a li ion 10440 rechargeable battery. It also gets fairly warm if left on for an extended time, especially with li ion rechargeable.

Wiha 27823 Screwdriver with Precision ESD Safe Dissipative Handle, Torx, T8 x 40mm
Price: $9.06
7 used & new from $5.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, August 4, 2014
Quality product. I had a cheap set and the tips weren't hardened like these. Nice product.

Wiha 27811 Screwdriver with Precision ESD Safe Dissipative Handle, Torx, T6 x 40mm
Price: $9.06

8 used & new from $4.65

Mil-Comm TW25B grease 0.5 oz syringe - NRA® Licensed Gun Care System
Mil-Comm TW25B grease 0.5 oz syringe - NRA® Licensed Gun Care System

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best lubricants made., August 4, 2014
I used to use this in the military when I was active duty. Good product then and good product now as a civilian. Bought a neat belt driven battery backed up, wifi garage door opener. I degreased the factory lubricant and used this instead. I know it'll hold up well.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4