Profile for Patti V > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patti V RSS Feed

Crazy Love You: A Novel
Crazy Love You: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, not the worst., April 20, 2015
This book was not believable at all, and without spoiling it for those who may wish to read it, there was a lot of plot left unresolved as to what really happened and what did not. I did stick it with it until the end in case there was a big surprise ending, but it was fairly bland. Not Unger's best work.

Adventure Escape: Murder Manor (Mystery Room, Doors, and Floors Detective Story!)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyable!, April 18, 2015
Puzzles were not too difficult, not too easy. Nice to have hints available if you need them. One of the best escape games I have played.

It's So BIG Volumizing Mascara (Black) by Elizabeth Mott Net Weight 0.33 fl oz/10ml
Offered by Elizabeth Mott
Price: $25.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge disappointment, March 27, 2015
I have very blond, thin lashes. After reading the reviews for this mascara, I excitedly placed an order for a sample on the company's website. It arrived quickly, and I anxiously waited for morning to try it. I swiped it across my lashes and couldn't even tell there was anything on them. I added three more coats (for a total of four), and I still did not get any type of dramatic result. I can barely tell I'm wearing it. I get the same results from cheap drugstore brands. On the bright side, it did not clump at all and felt very lightweight. If you already have decent lashes, it will probably work for you. If you're like me, though, and are looking for the next miracle in mascara, keep looking. I console myself by remembering that I only paid $2.79 for the sample rather than the $20 for a full-size bottle.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 2, 2015 2:58 PM PDT

Weston 01-0221-K Manual Pasta Machine, 6-Inch, Red
Weston 01-0221-K Manual Pasta Machine, 6-Inch, Red
Price: $39.99
5 used & new from $33.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, January 14, 2015
Very easy to use. So far I have made fettuccine, spaghetti and egg noodles for soup. The pasta is way better than anything store-bought. The handle doesn't lock in place, which makes it easier to move from one setting to the other, but it also falls out easily if you're not careful. Doesn't feel so great dropping it on your foot. LOL. Great tool!

Berry Pantiliners, Long, Unscented, 48-Count,
Berry Pantiliners, Long, Unscented, 48-Count,
Offered by Just Infant
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars ... used to have a maximum protection liner that I loved, and they discontinued the product, September 25, 2014
Kotex used to have a maximum protection liner that I loved, and they discontinued the product. I have been searching for a liner that doesn't bunch up, is unscented and isn't paper thin. These liners are the best I've found.

You Are Love
You Are Love
Offered by insomniacsonline
Price: $9.39
44 used & new from $2.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Sooooo very disappointed., January 17, 2012
This review is from: You Are Love (Audio CD)
Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE Darlene Zshech fan. I am a worship leader, and use Darlene's songs all the time, more than any other artist. I read the reviews for this album and thought it sounded awesome, and I decided to purchase it. I have only listened to the cd one time, so maybe some of these songs will "grow" on me, but the only one I can say I enjoyed upon first listen was "You Are Love." That particular song had me worshiping in my kitchen as I did dishes, hands held high in the air...but there was very little other than that I found to be enjoyable. I thought that "Saving Me" was awful - a frantic, very "poppish" kind of tune that was unlike anything I had ever heard from her - the only reason I listened the whole way through was so that I could listen to her daughter's vocals. As for "Cry of the Broken," - I loved that song on the most recent Hillsongs project, but in this version when the guitar picked up in the middle of the song, the background music almost sounded like static to me. I did not think this is near the quality of her usual offerings.