Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Meg Boyes > Reviews

Browse

Meg Boyes' Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Meg Boyes RSS Feed (Indpls, IN USA)

iPhone 6S Plus Case,iPhone 6 Plus Case,ikasus Creative Design Flowing Liquid Floating Luxury Bling Glitter Sparkle Stars Hard Case for Apple iPhone 6S Plus (2015)/ iPhone 6 Plus (2014) (Stars:Yellow)
Offered by NSSTAR
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased as a gift and the recipient has been pleased with the quality, February 15, 2015
Purchased as a gift and the recipient has been pleased with the quality. Has not been dropped to my knowledge so I cannot speak to the damage protection it may provide. She gets tons of compliments on it!

My Little Pony: Firefly and Illustrated Book
My Little Pony: Firefly and Illustrated Book
by Running Press
Price: $9.95
51 used & new from $3.15

4.0 out of 5 stars it is not exactly like the ponies that Hasbro manufactured as this is manufactured ..., February 15, 2015
I owned Firefly as a child, so I was thrilled to find this throwback mini! No, it is not exactly like the ponies that Hasbro manufactured as this is manufactured by Running Press. None of the Running Press items are SUPER high quality so this item was much as expected. It certainly has the reminiscent quality right down to the included brush. I did have to do a little grooming and shaping to help the hair lay correctly. I purchased this at a popular bookstore chain for only 10 dollars. For me, this was a decent product at a decent price; if you can find a lower price, even better!

Frozen Free Fall
Frozen Free Fall
Price: $0.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Used to love it, September 7, 2014
This review is from: Frozen Free Fall (App)
I was on level 138 when I purchased the summer expansion. BIG mistake. My winter progress went back to level one. Wish I'd known that was going to happen.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 8, 2014 8:49 AM PDT

Holiday Spirits
Holiday Spirits
Price: $6.98
86 used & new from $0.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, November 18, 2008
This review is from: Holiday Spirits (Audio CD)
This CD is so great. Nothing will bring tears to my eyes faster than Indiana Christmas. (Of course, growing up in Indiana, I am not partial at all!) However, the absolute show stopper is The 12 Days of Christmas. The song reminds me of the first time I ever heard Straight No Chaser. This CD is a must have for any a capella fan!

My Little One
My Little One
by Vicky Ceelen
38 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, December 5, 2007
This review is from: My Little One (Hardcover)
This book has been created by an amazingly talented photographer! I found this book by accident while looking for a baby shower gift. I went ahead and bought it for my friend, but I fully intend to buy my own copy. A fantastic coffee table book for cat lovers, parents and people who appreciate beautiful, yet simplistic, photography.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)
by J. K. Rowling
Price: $21.34
1542 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wrap-up, July 23, 2007
The final instalment in the Harry Potter series does not dissapoint. Sure, there are still a few questions that J.K. will hopfully answer in interviews, but for the most part the loose ends were tied up. I simply could not put the book down once I started reading and the action just kept coming. It's sad that fans will no longer have the books to look forward to, but there will still be aspects of the series to debate. Happy reading!

Care Bears - Kingdom of Caring
Care Bears - Kingdom of Caring
DVD ~ Dan Hennessey
Offered by I Feel So Used Books
Price: $4.82
80 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Misunderstood, May 9, 2005
I am a 24 year old who grew up on these stories as a child. I loved the cartoon and would have my mother tape them on Saturday mornings. I was quite young when the Care Bears came out and I was never scared by them. In fact, I have re-watched this DVD and find no reason for a child to be frightened unless they have been sheltered. These stories present consequences and show that while the Care Bears live in a soft, colorful world, even they have their share of problems. Give your child a chance to experience stories that portray cause and effect on their level.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2008 10:02 AM PST

The Bourne Identity (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
The Bourne Identity (Widescreen Collector's Edition)
DVD ~ Matt Damon
Offered by BuyriteDVD
Price: $9.99
83 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars WONDERFUL!, February 2, 2003
I usually cringe during actions flicks, but I loved every minute of "Bourne." The acting by Damon is wonderful and the story is great. I highly suggest everyone give this movie a try, whether you love action/thillers or not. The "fight" scenes are not to be missed!

Love You Forever
Love You Forever
by Robert Munsch
Price: $4.44
838 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Touching story of devotion, October 10, 2002
This review is from: Love You Forever (Paperback)
This story is often misconstrued by adults. My mother bought this book for me when I was 7 and I have loved it ever since. I am now 21 and if I ever decide to have children, this is one of the first books I would give to them. It is a tender story of devotion and love; something this world is lacking in. I highly suggest you find a copy of this book and read it for yourself, so you are not mislead by negative reviews.

The Polar Express
The Polar Express
by Chris Van Allsburg
706 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Ability to Believe Again, July 26, 2002
This review is from: The Polar Express (Hardcover)
This is the best christmas book ever written. I could simply stop there and enough would be said.

I discovered this book in 1985 before the world told me that Santa was only for children. I fell in love with the book the first time it was read to me. However, I did not aquire a copy of my own until I was about 16. By this time I no longer believed in Santa and had not read the book in years. I was wandering through my local book store and saw the familiar cover. I instantly smiled and something happened. I bought the book and took it home. I read the book and cried. I remembered Santa. I remembered how to believe.

It has been 5 years since I "discovered" this book again and I read is all the time now; in the summer and winter. I share the magic of The Polar Express with all of my friends. I even give sleigh bells to friends at Christmas who I think need a boost in their faith.

I highly recommend this book for all ages.