Profile for John T. Kesil > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 120

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

John T. Kesil "john t kesil" RSS Feed (cranbury, new jersey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Lifestyle Covers Black Full Size Futon Cover
Lifestyle Covers Black Full Size Futon Cover
Price: $31.16
7 used & new from $29.50

5.0 out of 5 stars cover, July 4, 2014
Like it and some say it is a heavier material I disagree feels nice and soft. Some I guess need super soft of course will vary by person. Fit my full futon mattress perfect with a little wiggle room for any kind of topper like memory foam. Not sure but two inches easy,

DHP 6-Inch Futon Mattress, Tan
DHP 6-Inch Futon Mattress, Tan
Price: $109.00
9 used & new from $109.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Matress, July 4, 2014
Loses a star cause of a chemical smell almost like mildew, I thought for sure it got wet. Vacume sealed so kind of confused, not too bad, may be for some who are very picky. Comfy but don't know if it just needs breaking in , to a bed no effort just falls in place, back up can't move it without taking the mattress off. Fells like a break in thing, over time it should bend easier. Like any matress or like sneakers need that breakin period. 220 lbs got plenty left before any bars. Customers claim they feel bars, maybe 500lbs cause I got plenty of cushion. Got a black cover looks good. Full to no doubt, was usin my old full matress until this came, same exact size. Doral frame baught from K -Mart 80 bucks can't beat it.

Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Calvin Klein Euphoria Eau de Toilette Spray for Men, 3.4 Ounce
Offered by FragranceNet
Price: $39.19
34 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars euphoria, July 1, 2014
Very light not overpowering sexy like smell. Very safe buy.

Dremel 709-01 110 pc Super Accessory Kit
Dremel 709-01 110 pc Super Accessory Kit
Price: $17.09
52 used & new from $17.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Dremel kit, June 18, 2014
Lots of attachments, if bought seperate could reach fifty easy. A deal and a must have for any Dremel user. Like me constantly getting stuck by something tiny to just have a choice between all these attachments is excellent.

DHP Alessa Futon Frame, Full
DHP Alessa Futon Frame, Full
Price: $119.00
5 used & new from $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars no help, May 27, 2014
Don't even have it yet and my review will be adjusted if need be. The thing that drives me nuts and probably millions of others like me who are looking to buy read all these one star reviews that have absolutely not a thing to do with the product but the shipper. Complain to them if things are wrong. So basically I took every bull ---- review away and just read the four or five star reviews real product reviews.

Traxxas 1726 Antenna, Tube, Vinyl Antenna Cap and Wire Retainer
Traxxas 1726 Antenna, Tube, Vinyl Antenna Cap and Wire Retainer
Price: $2.99
26 used & new from $0.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Traxxas Antenna, May 8, 2014
Always good to have since I constantly lose them. I personally cut them down get half the distance but who is goin a full 300 ft, not me,

VIZIO VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar (Discontinued)
VIZIO VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar (Discontinued)
Offered by AceElectronix
Price: $99.95
4 used & new from $29.00

5.0 out of 5 stars vizio SB, May 8, 2014
A must have over the crappy tv stock speakers, not gonna shake the room or anything but big difference. Thought it was really plug and play, not here. Straight to the rear jacks no sound strange had me goin WTF!!! A final effort I tried my Direct Tv HD DVR box it worked.. why not my darn TV. Watch videos on my old VCR no problem. Just before you buy make sure your box is putting out a pcm audio signal. If like my box turn of Dolby Digital, after your box will put out PCM. My room is small like 12x12 so control issues none. The control complaints don't know it is small and basic. The IR receiver is fine for me six feet away twenty different story. Some say cut but if your that far I believe you need a true surround sound. Small rooms a must. No on or off light not a big issue as mine turns off with the box.

Sourcingbay 45 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Tools Set for Rc Pc Mobile Car
Sourcingbay 45 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Tools Set for Rc Pc Mobile Car
Offered by HIGHOT INC
Price: $9.79
31 used & new from $9.70

4.0 out of 5 stars screwdrivers, April 29, 2014
The bits and pieces are great for any tiny screws. The reason four stars not five the case stinks. Very cheap plastic. Everything else good

Liberty Oil, 1oz Bottle of the Best 100% Synthetic Oil for Lubricating R/C Radio Controlled Cars and All Types of Vehicles. Does Not Evaporate and Cause Build up on Gears and Moving Parts!!!
Offered by Liberty Oil
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Liberty oil, April 16, 2014
Shipping was super fast. I used this for my Traxxas Stampede bearing, shafts all over. Parts before you could feel the friction after oil a nice easy smooth spin. Will buy again when needed. Love the needle point tip to gets in tight spaces.

Traxxas 1654 Wheel Hubs with 2 Hex and 2 Stub Axle Pins
Traxxas 1654 Wheel Hubs with 2 Hex and 2 Stub Axle Pins
Price: $3.99
32 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars pins, April 16, 2014
Always can use spare pins. So small and very easy to lose. Great for backup. Hubs no but pins yes always a good chance of losing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12