Profile for bsegrest > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bsegrest RSS Feed

Jungle Cubes
Jungle Cubes
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not install on my Galaxy S5 due to an ..., November 7, 2014
This review is from: Jungle Cubes (App)
Does not install on my Galaxy S5 due to an error. While this may be an issue with my phone, I do not have this issue with any other game or application with the exception of "Juice Cubes", which also will not install due to an error.

ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - ASUS Transformer Pad TF300 Tablet Screen Protector Shield + Lifetime Replacements
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $13.95
2 used & new from $11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Made Tablet Unusable, June 1, 2012
First of all, this is in no way a reflection of Amazon, I buy here all the time, and will continue to do so. This gets 1 star for that reason alone.

That being said, this product came quickly, and appeared to be of good quality. I followed the application instruction completely, even watched the video as recommended in the manufacturer's instructions. The product even installed flawlessly. So far so good... After about 24 hours, I was pleasantly surprised to see no bubbles no streaks and a perfect fit. THEN, I turned on my tablet, and it was acting very peculiar. The unlock screen would only launch into the camera when held landscape, and wouldn't launch at all in portrait. When I would close the camera and go into other apps, they all acted very strangely. I reset the tablet and tried again with the same results. After closer inspection, I determined that the tablet was somehow receiving a "touch" signal to the lower left-hand portion of the screen, without actually being touched. Frustrated, I decided the only thing different than when I had turned it of the previous day was the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield. I became concerned that some of the fluid that is used during application had somehow damaged the tablet, so I peeled back the corner and ripped the film of of the tablet. Immediately, my tablet began performing as usual, with no signs of the abnormal behavior. That was 2 days ago, and it still behaves just as it did out of the box. I can ONLY assume that this product somehow effected the touch screen, and made it believe there was contact in that lower left-hand portion of the screen.

Not sure why mine behaved in that manner when others appear to have not by the other reviews here. Just thought I would share my experience.
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 5, 2013 10:30 AM PDT