Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Martha Stewart American Made Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals Entertainment Collectibles Outdoor Deals on HTL
Profile for Gusto > Reviews

Gusto's Profile

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gusto RSS Feed

Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Medal of Honor: Warfighter - PS3
Offered by OnlineAmazingDeals
Price: $13.99
157 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Game, November 12, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I think MOH: Warfighter is a fantastic game that doesnt deserve all the harsh criticism it has received. IMO def an improvement over MOH (2010) which I enjoyed thoroughly. Here is a breakdown of SP and MP:

SP: Many on hear state the single player was short but very good and I couldnt agree more. I think the SP is quite engaging with a solid story line and about the right length given the MP is where I feel the game shines. Realistically, the SP is about the same as any COD or BO game and IMO is no better or worse to be honest. Rating 8/10.

MP: I hear a ton of complaints but the MP is fantastic. I will admit the first 10 hours or so of MP had me frustrated but I agree their is a steep learning curve especially understanding what weapons work for you and which dont. The customization and weapon selection is outstanding and the MP maps are fun. I love the new buddy system and I have officially become addicted to MP to the point where I may not even purchase Black Ops (My intent was to finish MOH:W and move on but not sure I can). Rating 10/10

Tropies/Plat: I really love the fact that the Plat is not easy and to be honest the MP is not a grind to obtain the trophies which I thought would be. I will def relish having the Plat in my collection to go along with the MOH (2010) version.

Summary: This game is so underrated and in comparing it to Black Ops #1, I think its fantastic. The only thing Black Ops is better at(or has) is the Zombie mode but the overall MP experience is much better in MOH:W.

Great game, I hope others give it a shot because I think the MP is outstanding.

Edit: I have now logged in approx. 35 hours of MP and it is outstanding. I will not be purchasing Black Ops II based on how fantastic the customization and MP really is as well as the poor reviews Black Ops has received.

Medal of Honor - Playstation 3
Medal of Honor - Playstation 3
Offered by DAGI SALES
Price: $16.25
221 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Underrated, December 3, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
MOH is seriously underrated. I purchased this game last year and finally got a chance to play after completing UN3, BAC, Black Ops. SP is short but fun and the multiplayer IMO is on par with COD if not better.

I seriously think I will play this game for a while even though I like to trophy hunt. Wish I would have played this much sooner and prior to Black Ops since I believe its way more fun.