Profile for Book Lover > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Book Lover RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Revelation (The Revelation Series) (Volume 1)
Revelation (The Revelation Series) (Volume 1)
by Randi Cooley Wilson
Price: $11.06
13 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved Everything About This Book, April 26, 2014
blown away! I loved everything about this book. If you love paranormal romances you MUST read this book. It was beautifully written and the world building was amazing, I seriously could not put this book down!

Bigjigs Rail BJT023 Fairy Town Train Set
Bigjigs Rail BJT023 Fairy Town Train Set
Price: $84.79
6 used & new from $83.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set for a girl, January 24, 2013
We got this for our daughter for the holidays and she loved it. It's girlie enough for a young girl but is a great overall train set.

7.5" Gingerbread Kisses Decadent LED Lighted House with Santa Christmas Decoration
Offered by Cjicollectibles, LLC
Price: $34.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Super cute., January 24, 2013
This is cute. I didn't give 5 stars because it is a bit small, I would have liked this to be a tad bigger. Over all very cute.

Auto Trash (Black Damask) by The Mod Mobile - litter bag/garbage can for your car

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, January 24, 2013
I love this trash bag. It is great for my car. Very happy, I bought a second one for y husbands car as well.

Hadaki Essentials HDK848 Wristlet,Black/Teal Trim,One Size
Hadaki Essentials HDK848 Wristlet,Black/Teal Trim,One Size
Price: $40.00
2 used & new from $40.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, October 24, 2012
Originally when I ordered this product, the wrong one was sent but the seller was very helpful and sent a new right away (even before I have had a chance to send back the wrong color). I would definitely recommend this seller off their customer service. The product is great. I was looking for a wallet that would also hold my cell phone when I walked around with the kids or was on vacation. Definitely worth it!

Ty Beanie Baby Hello Kitty Tartan
Ty Beanie Baby Hello Kitty Tartan
Offered by Games From Dan
Price: $7.99
42 used & new from $1.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hello Kitty, April 19, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This is a cute Hello Kitty for little girls. I am giving a few out as birthday party favors for my 4-year olds birthday. The customer service for this store is amazing. I had a small delay with shipping and they had fantastic customer service and were prompt. I would definitely buy from this seller again!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for the Hello Kitty fan!, April 12, 2012
I bought these for a Hello Kitty birthday party for my 4 year old to write thank you notes. I loved that they could be personalized with her name and age. Customer service was outstanding and the shipping for a personalized item, was really really fast. Overall I am super happy with these cards and would encourage anyone to snag them.

Sanrio Hello Kitty Polka Dot Beach Towel
Sanrio Hello Kitty Polka Dot Beach Towel
Offered by Urbanity Trading
Price: $25.44
11 used & new from $19.52

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute Towel, April 12, 2012
This towel is so cute and was shipped super fast. It is a little thin for the price. But overall very cute.

Toysmith Dress a Snowman Kit
Toysmith Dress a Snowman Kit
Offered by EYECATCHER GIFTS
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Winter Snow Man, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Toysmith Dress a Snowman Kit (Toy)
This kit is super cute. We'll definitely be using it annually to make the perfect snowman. I do wish it came with a scarf, but overall a great product.

My Little Pony Exclusive 12Pack Pony Collection Set Includes 6 Special Edition Ponies!
Offered by Uncle Jammy's
Price: $69.50
29 used & new from $64.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute But Small, January 25, 2012
I got this because my 3 year old LOVES My Little Ponies. Overall this is a really cute set, it includes all 6 main characters from the TV show and 6 new characters. I love that the hair is plastic instead of the stringy, hard to brush hair that the regular ponies come with. Also what is nice is the set comes with cards of each pony which was a big hit with my daughter. The only downfall to this set is the ponies are super small. Which for the price does not seem to be worth it.

Page: 1 | 2