Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD
Profile for Christopher M. Fulton > Reviews

Browse

Christopher M. F...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 382

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christopher M. Fulton "Purveyor of Truth" RSS Feed (Streator, IL United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
Arctic Silver 5 AS5-3.5G Thermal Paste
Offered by Texastechy
Price: $7.46
129 used & new from $2.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 18, 2015
Works perfect and arrived in a timely manner.

The Darkling Child: The Defenders of Shannara
The Darkling Child: The Defenders of Shannara
by Terry Brooks
Price: $17.85
74 used & new from $10.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, July 24, 2015
So, here we are in book two. Another great addition to what is shaping up to be a great Shannara series. We're five years from where we left off, and this story is every bit as good, or better, then the last one. Kept me wanting more, like a good story should. This was even the cap on a re-read of all the Shannara books. Yes, you read that correctly. And read it in chronological order, From Genesis of Shannara to this, even including The Word & Void series before Genesis. This leaves me excited for book three so I can see how everything comes together.

Book2 English - Romanian For Beginners: A Book In 2 Languages
Book2 English - Romanian For Beginners: A Book In 2 Languages
by Johannes Schumann
Price: $9.95
17 used & new from $9.84

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, but..., July 6, 2015
Not totally what I was expecting, but I can make it work. Was looking more for a "here's the basics on learning how to speak Romanian;" instead, got a phrasebook. Not totally a bad thing, considering there is an app for the book so one can hear how it is supposed to be pronounced. If it gives me something to work with so I can learn a little Romanian, I will take it. Should be able to put a few thoughts together when I speak with the few Romanians I know.

Tokyo Dome In Concert (2CD)
Tokyo Dome In Concert (2CD)
Offered by Alpha-Deals
Price: $7.61
139 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, April 19, 2015
Ok, so, the first official Live Album we get with Dave. Musically, the boys are spot on. I think it is safe to say, though, we all sort of know Dave isn't the best live. And I think we have known this forever. Dave does his own thing. And on some songs he sounds good; on others, he is a tad off. But it is all good. We get to hear a more truly live version of the boys on what they believe is a good night. And for the most part, it is good. Yes, Dave is the weak link on this, but it works because of it. Hopefully we get the video for this.

Farscape: The Complete Series (15th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
Farscape: The Complete Series (15th Anniversary Edition) [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Brian Henson
Offered by Creek (tax free everywhere)
Price: $68.00
48 used & new from $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Farscape, March 11, 2015
What can be said about this show that hasn't already? Arguably one of the best shows in general and among the best science fiction shows ever. I'm a fan so much that this is the 4th edition of the show. I bought the original DVD's when they came out, the Starburst Edition, the boxed set from here on Amazon. And now this. The couple extra features make it worth the price. I guess if you want to own one version of the show, make it this.

A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)
A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire)
Price: $7.49
123 used & new from $3.50

5.0 out of 5 stars More please, February 1, 2015
I'm sure I am like everyone else and want more right now. Finished this earlier today, and cannot wait to see what comes next. Will George Martin break down the next 2 books like he did the last 2? Part of me hopes yes, part hopes no. Whilst this is not necessarily the "best" fantasy I've read, it probably is in the top 3 or 4 for best overall series. But, fantasy is a bit subjective. I love the storyline. I love the character driven-ness of the series. This sets us up for the next book, and by default, the last two of the series. Everything is starting to come to a head. Having read the Tolkiens, the Brooks's, the McCaffery's, etc, I am familiar with the epic fantasy genre, and this is one of the few series that leaves me wanting more. As an avid Terry Brooks fan, I always look for the next Shannara book, and this left me with that feeling. One can nitpick the individual books, but as a series, it is awesome. Can't wait to find out what happens next.

The Digital Photography Book, Part 5: Photo Recipes
The Digital Photography Book, Part 5: Photo Recipes
by Scott Kelby
Price: $20.48
85 used & new from $10.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, January 25, 2015
I like this series. New and different ways to improve your photography. And this is no exception. I have yet to try any of them (at least consciously), LOL, but I like how he breaks it down so an amateur can understand it without getting into techno-babble. If you are new to photography, or want to jump to the next level, pick these books up. I know, a short and simple review, but to the point. Like the books are.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, January 25, 2015
These have become my standard humidification devices in my humidors, and for good reason. They have good shelf life in between refilling. I would definitely recommend them, I tend to run 2 per humidor in my 50-100's. They seem to be able to handle it, especially as I cannot say I properly seasoned my humidors when I purchased them, but I am sure the years have made up for it.

A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
A Feast for Crows: A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
Price: $6.88
429 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A little ponderous, but good, January 25, 2015
I kind of like the approach taken with this, and consequently the fifth, book. Don't get me wrong, switching around like the first three are set up isn't a bad thing, and it's done here, but we take only a few of the characters and focus in on their story. It makes, for me anyway, easier to keep track of what's going on. And that is saying something from someone that is ADD. Not that it is hard to follow the other books, just less "Ok, where were we when we were last with this character?" Granted, it means all the characters in book 5 we are going to have to work a little to remember where we left them in book 3. But, it is a good solid read. A little slow in points, but definitely worth the read.

A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
A Storm of Swords (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 3)
Price: $6.83
518 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, January 14, 2015
This is one of those series that seems to get better by the book. What a roller coaster we have been on since Game of Thrones. I make no claim to have seen any GoT on TV before this, or really any clips thereof. I have heard of it, but come into it maybe a little fresher than some, i.e. those who have seen the show. So, maybe I am a cleaner slate to comment on it. So, we've made it this far. A lot of characters have not made it to the end of this book that we were introduced to in book one. Some that maybe we figured would be offed are still with us. And we had a couple surprises along the way as well. Only (as it stands now) 60% of the way through the series, I need to watch this show, not because it doesn't make sense, but because the sheer awesomeness of it. I'm trying not to focus my review too much on the individual book so much as the series in general as it would be far too easy to spoiler away, and it would be grossly unfair to those who have never read the books or seen the show. And from my understanding, while considered "based on the series", it follows the books fairly closely. I am a purist when it comes to "based on" series. I am one who tries to read the books before I see the show, or movie, because as we well know, sometimes things don't translate as well from book to show, and even vice versa. And sometimes you need the visual to get across what the book was trying to say for clarification. But, this is one of the better fantasy series I've read. I actually stopped a Shannara read-through to read this series. Was just over halfway through when I got this for Christmas. And as I stated in my review of GoT, I am a fantasy fan and have read a diverse range of authors and do not get too wound up about many series...it takes a bit to impress me...and I am impressed so far by the books. Can't wait to get ahold of the TV show.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20