Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Happy Mom > Reviews

Browse

Happy Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Happy Mom RSS Feed (Charlottesville, VA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Optimus Prime Cannon
Optimus Prime Cannon

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice but very light and cheap, October 31, 2013
This review is from: Optimus Prime Cannon (Toy)
My son is going as Optimus Prime for Halloween so I bought him this cannon to complete his outfit. He was very excited when it arrived but quickly lost interest when he saw that it was just a hollow plastic toy. It is overpriced for what you get.

Westcott School Kumfy Grip Left Handed Kids Scissors, 5-Inch, Blunt, Colors Vary (13594)
Price: $3.49
17 used & new from $3.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Wish you could pick the color, September 13, 2013
I bought these for my kindergarten-aged son because he's left handed and the other scissors that say they work with both hands just don't. The scissors work great and he can cut so much better with them -- I just wish you could pick the color. Ours came in pink and for a 5-year-old boy they were not a welcome sight. He is using them but I don't know if he will once he gets a little older. I certainly don't want him getting picked on for having "girl scissors" so I may have to find another pair somewhere or give him pointy ones.

ADVANTUS Panel Wall 3-Pocket Organizer, Letter Size, Clear Polypropylene, 3 Organizers per Box (75316)
Price: $18.99
16 used & new from $12.71

5.0 out of 5 stars Work great!, September 13, 2013
I ordered these to clean up some clutter on our kitchen island, which seemed to accumulate papers as the days go on. We hung them in our pantry using small 3M hooks and they work great! They are clear so you can see what's in each pocket and with the 3M hooks they can hold a lot.

Transformers Generations Voyager Class Grimlock Figure 6.5 Inches
Transformers Generations Voyager Class Grimlock Figure 6.5 Inches
Offered by dboystoys
Price: $52.49
34 used & new from $32.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I expected, July 12, 2013
I bought this for my son for his 5th birthday since he is crazy about the "old school" Transformers series. He has a lot of fun playing with it (as does my husband). It is not the best transformer out there as far as the quality of materials, but you just don't see Dinobots in the stores anymore. The arms/legs can be difficult to move but for the most part, it's fairly easy to transform.

Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC
Shiver Me Letters: A Pirate ABC
by June Sobel
Price: $7.99
140 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for a pirate lover!, February 21, 2012
My 3 year old son is very into pirates, but hadn't been that into learning his letters. He got this from Santa for Christmas and he LOVES it! I like it, too, because it's cute and colorful and has gotten him learning his letters. I highly recommend for any little pirate.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A great car seat for the right car, September 15, 2011
I bought this car seat because my son had grown out of his convertible one, but was still too little (only 3 yo) for a belted booster only. I was very happy with the seat in general. The padding is nice and the cover is soft. The straps are sturdy and it is easy to clasp, but not so easy that they can get themselves out. I originally put it in my Honda Civic and that's where I ran into a problem. It's not as much to do with the seat as it is with the tether latch in the Civic. It's way too close to the seat and so it's nearly impossible to tighten it well. With my Graco convertible seat that wasn't a problem because the other LATCH belt could be tightened very tightly. With this seat the main LATCH belt didn't seem to tighten as well and since I couldn't tighten the tether as well as I would like either, the seat wiggled a little too much for my taste (I like for a shake of the seat to shake the car!). We moved the Evenflo seat to my husband's Subaru Forester where the tether is easier to tighten and it works great. I ended up having to buy the much more expensive Graco Nautilus for my car :( So the moral of the story is...if your tether strap is easily tightened you will be fine with this seat.

RoomMates RMK1195SCS Treasure Hunt Peel & Stick Wall Decals
RoomMates RMK1195SCS Treasure Hunt Peel & Stick Wall Decals
Price: $9.07
20 used & new from $8.81

5.0 out of 5 stars These are great!, June 15, 2011
I bought these for my son's 3rd birthday to help convert his bedroom to a "big boy room". He's really into pirates, so I thought he'd like them. I had no idea how much! He's so excited to have pirates on his walls.

They are very easy to apply and come off quite easily as well (which can be a drawback with a 3-year-old). If you don't want your child moving them around and possibly destroying them, I suggest you put them up out of reach. I kept the backing sheets that they came on for when we eventually take them down in his room. I have no doubt they will be able to be reused.

Chick Hicks Green #24 - Disney Pixar Cars Die Cast 1:55 Lenticular
Chick Hicks Green #24 - Disney Pixar Cars Die Cast 1:55 Lenticular
Offered by tekimoka
Price: $24.92
4 used & new from $17.42

4.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for any little Cars fan!, April 22, 2011
My almost-3-year-old son LOVES the movie Cars. He has been asking for Chick Hicks for a while and I couldn't find him anywhere in the stores. I finally found him on Amazon and the price was decent. Now he has Lightening McQueen, The King and Chick Hicks and couldn't be happier! The quality is good and they are a blast to play with.

The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad (Disney Gold Classic Collection)
DVD ~ Bing Crosby
Offered by Achilles' Reel
Price: $34.96
68 used & new from $0.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Disney classic!, December 21, 2010
This is another one of those lost Disney classics that you just don't see much anymore. Maybe it isn't PC to have a headless horsemen riding around trying to chop off people's heads, but it's still a great Halloween tale.

A Christmas Together
A Christmas Together
Offered by CDSource
Price: $29.99
22 used & new from $2.96

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish they had this out on DVD!!!!, December 21, 2010
This review is from: A Christmas Together (Audio CD)
I bought this for my husband (and myself) because we both have fond memories of the Muppets & John Denver Christmas special. The 12 Days of Christmas version on this CD is a classic! My toddler also loves listening to it, although he grew up exposed to the Muppets (because I love them) and already knows Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy and the rest of the gang. My only wish is that they would release this special on DVD!! I have looked everywhere and can't find it. What a loss. This CD brings me back to my childhood.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3