Profile for Gabriel Bautista > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gabriel Bautista RSS Feed

LCD Screen Display for HTC 7 At&t Surround T8788 P/N: 60H00420 ~ Repair Parts Replacement
Offered by repairstore(e-Packet to United States)
Price: $14.36
3 used & new from $14.36

2.0 out of 5 stars faltaron elementos, July 25, 2013
when buying offered me to come with attachment required for installation but only get the screen, I feel cheated. what else is good

Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean, Jet, 32x32
Levi's Men's 510 Skinny Fit Jean, Jet, 32x32
Price: $46.99
2 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars too good, July 30, 2012
one of the best purchases I've made'', I am satisfied that my choice ... Delivery was fast and without objection, the article is as is as described.

Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Clean Dark, 32x32
Levi's Men's 511 Slim Fit Jean, Clean Dark, 32x32
Price: $46.12
4 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, July 30, 2012

U.S. Polo Assn. Classic Men's US8455EXL Black Dial Extra Long Gun Metal Bracelet Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars nice but, July 9, 2012
the clock is nice .. but it came with a line on the glass .. that bothers me is supposed to be a new watch and should arrive in perfect condition ..

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars muy buena, May 30, 2012
all I can say is that is a good buy .. good stuff, smart, good packaging ... 100% recommend it very pleasing to the eye

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Oxford Zip Around Wallet,Black,One Size
Tommy Hilfiger Men's Oxford Zip Around Wallet,Black,One Size
Price: $19.99
4 used & new from $19.35

3.0 out of 5 stars experiencia, May 30, 2012
I can say it's a good piece, very nice, good material, the only thing I can fault is that it's small ... is otherwise well