Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for -DG > Reviews

Browse

-DG's Profile

Customer Reviews: 492

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

-DG RSS Feed (Maryland)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
iPhone 6S Screen Protector (Tempered Glass) By HYTOBI For Apple iPhone 6 6S, Screen Protector Fits 4.7" Inch iPhone 6/6S (iPhone 6/S)
Offered by Pat, Rick & Bob
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great screen protector, May 5, 2016
Great screen protector, goes on easy and easy to keep clean!! Shipped really fast & was easy to apply. Save your phone from a drop and apply a glass screen protector. You'll feel much better peeling off a cracked screen protector than fixing a broken screen! I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

TechZoo 0.33 3D Touch Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 / 6S - Glass
TechZoo 0.33 3D Touch Tempered Glass Screen Protector for iPhone 6 / 6S - Glass
Offered by TechZoo Inc
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The application is very easy if you know how to get it on the ..., May 5, 2016
This was not what I was expecting. The screen protected stated that it was tempered glass and I expected this product to be a bit thicker/less give. The product does have some give as I can bend it, just a little bit. The application is very easy if you know how to get it on the right way. It has kept my screen scratch free. The only thing I did not like about the screen is that it didn’t work with my case. Because the glass does not cover the whole front side, my case compresses the edges which lifts the sides up causing bubbles. The product description states that it is reusable, but there is no instruction on how. I removed my screen and tried to re-attach, but one of the corner no longer sticks to my screen. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

(2 Pack) iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector, ANSOTT [Tempered Glass] iPhone 6S Plus Glass Screen Protector Work with iPhone 6 Plus / 6S Plus and Protective Case [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by ANSOTT LTD
Price: $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This screen protector works great; Super sensitive to touch, May 5, 2016
This screen protector works great; Super sensitive to touch. Screen stays cleaner with less dust and less prints showing. also, came with a button cover which raises the button and makes your iphone more user-friendly. I love it! I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

(2 Pack) iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector, Premium HD Clear (Invisible) Tempered Glass Screen Protector Perfect Fit for iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus 5.5", 9H Hardness, Anti-Scratch, Bubble-Free
Offered by iPowertech Ltd..
2 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I was surprised at how clear and crisp the screen ..., May 5, 2016
I was surprised at how clear and crisp the screen on my phone is. It doesn't get fingerprints either! I just hope this screen protector will last a long time. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

(2-Pack) iPhone 6S Plus Screen Protector, J2cc [Tempered Glass] 0.26mm Ballistic Glass Screen Protector Work with iPhone 6 Plus and Most Protective Case [Lifetime Warranty] - Ultra Clear Glass
Offered by J2ccDirect
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The screen protector was easy to put on once you thoroughly cleaned the iPhone ..., May 5, 2016
The screen protector was easy to put on once you thoroughly cleaned the iPhone screen of all smudges and dust. It stays on tight and since the screen protector is thick it is easy to hold its edges to put on. Love this screen protector! I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

(2 Pack) iPhone 6 Plus Screen Protector, Ultra-Clear High Definition (HD) Tempered Glass Screen Protectors for iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6S Plus 5.5 INCH
Offered by FONTAR

4.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with my screen protector, May 5, 2016
I am very happy with my screen protector. It is very easy to apply and comes with a cleaning cloth that really keeps your screen clean. The price was amazing, seeing as a similar item was selling for 10 times the price at the Verizon store. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review.

iPhone 6S Screen Protector,TANTEK [3D Touch Compatible][Anti-Bubble][HD Ultra Clear]Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 6/6S(4.7 inch ONLY),[Lifetime Warranty]-[2Pack]
Offered by TANTEK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, May 5, 2016
Good screen protector. Goes on easy, protects the screen. No air or dust bubbles with these glass ones, just make sure to clean your screen and apply in a dust free environment. These are great, and you can not tell a difference when they are applied. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

iPhone 6 Screen Protector, Shackle Tempered Glass 0.2mm Ballistic Glass iPhone 6 Glass Screen Protector and Protective Case with Lifetime Warranty
Offered by SHACKLE
Price: $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This is a good screen protector, April 29, 2016
This is a good screen protector. Does not go fully edge to edge, but I have not found one that does so yet. It may not even be possible due to the design of the iPhone screen. This went on perfectly, without any air bubbles. I made sure I cleaned the screen with a swab, allowed it to dry, and then applied this in a dust free room. It went on as smooth as butter, and it looks fantastic. If it were not for the fact that it does not go fully to the edge, you would not notice this was there at all. I also love the added layer of protection for the screen of this precious device. Take my word for it, these are awesome. Stock up!!! I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!

Activefit Apparel Cap Washer Ball Cap Hat Washer Excellent Hat Cleaner Clean All Your Hats From Your Hat Rack, Cap Holder, Hat Hanger And Cap Organizer. Safe For Dishwasher And Washing Machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice product. I used this to wash a hat ..., April 29, 2016
Nice product. I used this to wash a hat in a HE washing machine. I put the machine on the gentle cycle, and did not put much detergent in it. The hat came out very clean inside and out. I left the hat in this for a day to dry out really well and maintain the shape. It looks pretty much like new. Now I will be able to wash some of my son's baseball hats during the season, since they all seem to find their way to the dugout floor at some point during the season. Hats can really be a pain to keep looking good, but this really does the trick. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review, which I have provided. Thank you!

[2Pack] iPhone 6S Screen Protector, LaoHe(TM) [3D Touch Compatible - Tempered Glass] iPhone 6S/6 Glass Screen Protector Work with iPhone 6 / iPhone 6S / Most Protective Case [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by NetSunDirect
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product. Nice that they give you 2 of ..., April 27, 2016
Good product. Nice that they give you 2 of them, but these are pretty hard to install improperly. Just clean your screen and apply in an area that is not dusty. I have seen firsthand how these tempered glass protectors can save your screen by absorbing the impact of a drop. Stock up on these and replace when needed. This went on great, and no air bubbles. The only reason you can tell it is there is because it cannot go edge to edge because of the curved glass used on the iPhone. I received this product at a discount in exchange for an honest review, which I have provided. Thank you!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20