Profile for M. S. Fenton > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 70

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. S. Fenton RSS Feed (Morris Plains, New Jersey United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
Adobe Photoshop Elements 12
Price: $79.99
10 used & new from $78.88

3.0 out of 5 stars A tool for real artists, not casual photography, July 23, 2014
Hardly intuitive. It does a lot of stuff but you need a manual to do almost anything. I've been working with computers since the 1970s and some things are intuitive and some are not. This is in the "not" category. I know, however, once you have mastered where everything is, it is a wonderful tool. So, I'm taking the time to learn it. However, I don't think anything should be this complex. If you are a real artist, this is the tool for you. If you just want to clean up a few photos now and then, use something else.

C.o. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil 5.2 Oz. New in Box
C.o. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream with Eucalyptus Oil 5.2 Oz. New in Box
Offered by REM Sales
Price: $12.95
11 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, July 23, 2014
I love it. If you like a bit of menthol or mint cooling with your shave, this has it. It foams up and softens the beard very well. I like it better than the much more expensive British stuff I've been using and it is great for travel. It's my new favorite.

Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
159 used & new from $89.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service is "da bomb" but the printer isn't as good, July 23, 2014
There is no perfect printer. One has to know how one uses a printer before selecting one. While Canon makes the best printer I've used, it never totally satisfies me. I like Canon because their customer service is superb. The printers are not intuitive and they guzzle ink. But, when you have a problem you can talk to someone who understands English and whom you can understand because they speak clearly and well. The trick is to find the Canon that meets your needs. In this instance, the printer isn't very helpful at printing envelopes...while you can do it, you have to first remove the paper load and insert envelopes. A totally stupid bit of engineering/design. It is good if you want to print small photos as it has a separate drawer for small photo paper. It's a good printer but not perfect for me.

Edwin Jagger Silver Aluminum Travel Shaving Shave Pure Badger Brush-81M530
Edwin Jagger Silver Aluminum Travel Shaving Shave Pure Badger Brush-81M530
Offered by Corydor
Price: $32.99
3 used & new from $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A keeper, July 23, 2014
Excellent for travel. While the brush isn't quite as soft as a larger badger hair brush, it is quite satisfactory for travel. I configures easily, although I suspect some users at first might think the handle is tiny. It isn't, it screws into the larger case which acts as a longer handle. It dries quickly and even more quickly if you aim the hair dryer at it for about 5 seconds (I always dry my blades with a dryer as it makes them last about 10 times longer...really!) I've owned other travel brushes and have always thrown them away. This one is a keeper.

Zojirushi SM-KHE48AG Stainless Steel Mug, 16-Ounce, Smoky Blue
Zojirushi SM-KHE48AG Stainless Steel Mug, 16-Ounce, Smoky Blue
22 used & new from $23.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and works well, June 6, 2014
This got top grades in some article I read. It keeps stuff hot or cold all day. Only complaint is that it is messy to drink right out of the container and there is no cup attached. This makes for problems if you are driving.

The Singer (2 CD Set)
The Singer (2 CD Set)
Price: $11.88
76 used & new from $6.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleasant to listen to, June 6, 2014
This review is from: The Singer (2 CD Set) (Audio CD)
He has a very pleasing voice to listen to. I like to listen to this when I'm driving because it doesn't jangle my nerves. I've followed his work since he was in high school (Tom and Jerry, I don't know which and then Simon and Garfunkel, I know which). If you want comfortable music with a melody done really well, this is well worth it. If you want senseless noise, you deserve it.

Panasonic NN-SN661S Genius 1.2 cuft 1200-Watt Sensor Microwave with Inverter Technology, Stainless Steel
27 used & new from $99.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A cheesy piece of tin, May 27, 2014
It microwaves basic stuff in a basic manner. It sounds like a Model T Ford, rattling and clanking the whole way. My previous Panasonic was quiet and efficient so I thought this would be the same. Not so. I don't think I will buy Panasonic again.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 2, 2014 4:47 PM PDT

Underworks Mens Microfiber Compression Tank 3-Pack, Large, Black
Underworks Mens Microfiber Compression Tank 3-Pack, Large, Black
Offered by Underworks
Price: $54.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Feels good to wear it, May 27, 2014
I have a bad back and this helps. It is slimming, I guess. In really cold weather or really hot weather it either feels clammy or sticky. Not absorbent. But I frequently use it and like the product.

Geo F. Trumper Limes Skin Food, 100ml
Geo F. Trumper Limes Skin Food, 100ml
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $17.99
9 used & new from $16.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean and simple, May 27, 2014
I'm told the Prince of Wales uses it. It's subtle and soothes the face. Doesn't dry one out. I like it but would prefer a different way of dispensing it.

BIA Classic White Butter Dish with Cover
BIA Classic White Butter Dish with Cover
Offered by Cooking Marvellous
Price: $13.79

3.0 out of 5 stars A well made butter dish that doesn't fit in the butter holder in my fridge, May 27, 2014
I does what it is supposed to do and very well Only, it is too big to fit in the butter cubby in my refrigerator. Thus, another annoying piece of brick a brace cluttering up my fridge.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7